• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hector @ Magnet Cove

Started by Wildcatalumni21, October 07, 2017, 09:04:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcatalumni21

Magnet Cove has improved from last year and looking for an upset. I will say though that Hector's boys feel a little disrespected that MC scheduled us for Homecoming. But that's okay, we will be coming to town to ruin the festivities. If Hector will come out and limit turnovers and costly penalties we will be fine. Gonna say the Cats take it 42-21 and get 1 step closer to another conference championship

FoxandHound34

panther_forever

Going to be a close game but magnet by 12

wireman41

Its the only game they could really schedule for homecoming.last week they couldnt because we had other festivities going on. Theres no disrespect there. Just the way it happens sometimes. I say magnet by 2

Wildcatalumni21

Hector's run defense is much improved from beginning of the year, this game will be won in the trenches

Hgalum50

panther_forever

Wildcatalumni21

I see the game being close for 1st 3 qtrs but we will put some distance on in the 4th

bigworm

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: panther_forever on October 07, 2017, 09:53:03 am
Going to be a close game but magnet by 12
The only way MC beats us by 12 is if they score on every possession

Hgalum50

wiseguy

panther_forever

Hgalum50

It is High School football so of course I could be wrong!

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: panther_forever on October 07, 2017, 08:42:20 pm
Yeah you'll find out friday
So what happens if he is right? Will you eat crow and admit it or make excuses?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 07, 2017, 10:21:16 pm
So what happens if he is right? Will you eat crow and admit it or make excuses?

Probably disappear

Hogjr

Doesn't everyone who ends up wrong eat crow? Not even worth responding but I did 😂. This will be a very close game. The one thing MC has to do is play the first half just as well as they do the second half. They haven't done so well the last two games during the first half. Gotta play it hard or Hector will pull way ahead.

jdwalk

N2DEEP

Hgalum50

Wildman5

I don't see this being close at all. I just cant see mc contain jadon and Brendan. Just to much speed. Hector 35 mc 12

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Hgalum50 on October 08, 2017, 10:26:13 am
He already left! 😂
I guess so. He seems to be the only MC poster and looks like I'm gonna have a long week with nobody to go back and forth with 😕

panther_forever

Magnet has some speed too i think magnet comes away with an upset

Wildman5

Better eat that snickers boy.

Ventman

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: panther_forever on October 08, 2017, 06:12:38 pm
Magnet has some speed too i think magnet comes away with an upset
You have to get past the LB level for that to matter and that little 23 and 24 gap pitch back won't cut it this week

N2DEEP

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 08, 2017, 07:48:46 pm
You have to get past the LB level for that to matter and that little 23 and 24 gap pitch back won't cut it this week

Besides one off week, there hasn't been a team stop it yet...

WampusCat30

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: N2DEEP on October 09, 2017, 08:13:16 am

Besides one off week, there hasn't been a team stop it yet...
Guess we'll find out Friday. Nobody has been able to stop Graham or Landrum for us

Eaglefan70

I'd love to see MC take this one just for CC's sake lol but it won't happen.  Hector is a very talented team and should be able to run all over the field on MC.  MC's d line and o line however are considered their strong points and they can maybe give Hector some fits. 

Big Cat Daddy

What did HECTOR score last year 60, they are better team this year, MC hasn't got the fire power to beat Hector.

flyhigheagles22

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 09, 2017, 10:13:22 am
Guess we'll find out Friday. Nobody has been able to stop Graham or Landrum for us
Landrum is not the problem. Problem is jadon graham is so fastest he can turn a bad play into a td quick.

panther_forever

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on October 09, 2017, 12:34:30 pm
What did HECTOR score last year 60, they are better team this year, MC hasn't got the fire power to beat Hector.
y'all are not a better team then last year and where a completely different team than last year, also y'all got lucky beating cc I believe magnet comes away with this one

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: panther_forever on October 09, 2017, 02:10:28 pm
y'all are not a better team then last year and where a completely different team than last year, also y'all got lucky beating cc I believe magnet comes away with this one
No not lucky, we executed better than CC in the 2nd half. Like I said earlier in the thread y'all will have to score on every possession to win bc if y'all's pass defense plays like y'all did against Poyen, Graham and company will have a field day

wiseguy

Magnet better pack the stands or this will be a home game for Hector 8)

panther_forever

Quote from: wiseguy on October 09, 2017, 06:06:44 pm
  Magnet better pack the stands or this will be a home game for Hector 8)

Are stands are always packed

wiseguy

Quote from: panther_forever on October 09, 2017, 08:12:54 pm
Are stands are always packed
Could you guys put some extra bleachers on the visitor side or maybe just trade sides with us so everyone can have a seat ;)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: wiseguy on October 09, 2017, 08:27:41 pm
Could you guys put some extra bleachers on the visitor side or maybe just trade sides with us so everyone can have a seat ;)

How bad is the seating down there?

Wildcatalumni21

Hector has played a tougher schedule, has experience in close ball games (which I don't think this game will be), and has too much talent and offensive weapons that will take over in the 2nd half

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 09, 2017, 08:48:47 pm
Hector has played a tougher schedule, has experience in close ball games (which I don't think this game will be), and has too much talent and offensive weapons that will take over in the 2nd half

The more the Hector side talks the more I want to go to Danville this week haha

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 09, 2017, 08:49:38 pm
I'm just trying to get something to talk about 😂. Usually there's posters to talk to but panther seems to be the only 1 and doesn't post much.

bigworm

If you're lookin for a good game head to danville. Panther is in a fantasy world. Hector is bout to beat the breaks off of them. Panthers have beaten 3 teams with a week 7 win total of 5.

wiseguy

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 09, 2017, 08:49:38 pm
Put on your green johns and head west  ;)

fearlessfreddy

N2DEEP

Quote from: bigworm on October 09, 2017, 09:26:30 pm
If you're lookin for a good game head to danville. Panther is in a fantasy world. Hector is bout to beat the breaks off of them. Panthers have beaten 3 teams with a week 7 win total of 5.

Hector's last 3 wins came against teams who have only won 8 games and 5 of those were CC's.

MC will have more fans than Hector will, heck we usually have more fans than many peoples home stadiums.

Also our facilities are a heck of alot better than Hector's.

If you think last years MC and this years team have anything in common you are horribly wrong. I hope Hector comes in overconfident with a big head.

I think it will be close and I think both teams will run the ball. Our pass defense has gotten better but has been our weak point. We don't have to always look for the big play on offense, we are content on grinding 4 yards per play and eating up the clock. Should be alot of fun to watch.

bigworm

Facilities? If facilities had anything to do with it, rison would be 1 and 9 every year. Hector will pack the house and will be rowdy. I could be completely wrong but i just cant see how MC can keep it within 2 tds.

panther_forever

Quote from: bigworm on October 09, 2017, 09:26:30 pm
Ummmmm didnt danville get smoke by cc danvile wouldnt beat magnet cove or even poyen if we played yalls compition it would be easy to be a top 10 team the 5 in my opinion is at least the second hardest confrence to play in besides the 8

Hogjr

This is gonna be a fun one! Love how everyone underestimates the Panthers. They've underestimated them all year. There is no doubt that both teams will have to fight this one out. Magnet wants it and Hector thinks they've already won it. Do not think this Magnet team is the same as last year. They make adjustments, they prepare, and they play as a team with heart. Come thinking you got them whooped and your butt will be sore the entire way back home. It will be a tough game but never count the Panthers out. 

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Hogjr on October 10, 2017, 05:43:12 am
This is gonna be a fun one! Love how everyone underestimates the Panthers. They've underestimated them all year. There is no doubt that both teams will have to fight this one out. Magnet wants it and Hector thinks they've already won it. Do not think this Magnet team is the same as last year. They make adjustments, they prepare, and they play as a team with heart. Come thinking you got them whooped and your butt will be sore the entire way back home. It will be a tough game but never count the Panthers out.
Obviously you know nothing about Coach Russell, his staff, and our program. MC isn't the only team that does all that. Our coaches ensure that our players never look ahead, never overlook a team, and make sure that they are prepared for a 4 qtr battle every Friday night! Our boys will come confident and believing they will win but that's what you want. They are looking for their 5th conference title in the last 6 years and know that you have to take 1 game at a time to accomplish that!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 10, 2017, 08:12:43 am
Obviously you know nothing about Coach Russell, his staff, and our program. MC isn't the only team that does all that. Our coaches ensure that our players never look ahead, never overlook a team, and make sure that they are prepared for a 4 qtr battle every Friday night! Our boys will come confident and believing they will win but that's what you want. They are looking for their 5th conference title in the last 6 years and know that you have to take 1 game at a time to accomplish that!

Shh...Hector is nothing cause Tanner Gaines is making plays in green and gold now instead of blue and white

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas