• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hoxie at Rivercrest

Started by Statsman, October 01, 2017, 12:25:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

501Arkansas

Quote from: bootlegger on October 07, 2017, 01:32:08 am
the noles better get ready to stop number 4 Davis,he is a hard man to bring down
And they better be ready for number 3 Derrell "Binky" Brown

bootlegger

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 07, 2017, 01:33:43 am
And they better be ready for number 3 Derrell "Binky" Brown
i think this will be closer than you think

501Arkansas

Quote from: bootlegger on October 07, 2017, 01:36:05 am
Yeah it will im just talking man. I sure hope so

bootlegger

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 07, 2017, 01:38:28 am
Yeah it will im just talking man. I sure hope so
im sure the noles will be picked to win but i think it could go either way.i know hooks has the noles headed in the right direction.good luck to the noles till they meet the colts.

ISU7

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 06, 2017, 01:52:15 pm
This game should be the game of the week in 3A, not Melbourne at Clinton, despite the fact that both of those teams are 5-0. Rivercrest and Hoxie are undefeated in 3A competition, with the only blemish on their record a 3-point loss by Rivercrest to 4-1 5A Valley View. This game has far greater playoff implications.
Wynne only beat VV by 3 last night 17-14.

ISU7

October 07, 2017, 02:13:00 am #55 Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 11:40:59 am by ISU7
Quote from: Paperman on October 05, 2017, 09:10:42 am
I agree! Missed the fullback against Gosnell! Plus QB just struggled all night! I think the Colts down the Mustangs and my great-nephew!
How did the qb look last night my friend. you forgot to mention it after this game. ;D ;) 8)

Paperman

Brown had some difficult moments early, but was near flawless with game on the line! 73 yard TD run in the Second half was stunning! QB had another solid night!

luxora4life

Quote from: Paperman on October 07, 2017, 07:48:11 am
Brown had some difficult moments early, but was near flawless with game on the line! 73 yard TD run in the Second half was stunning! QB had another solid night!

Had some difficult doing what?  He only hand the ball off to the backs and blocked for them the entire 1st half.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: bootlegger on October 07, 2017, 01:36:05 am
'Noles vs. 'Stangs should be a great game, next week. Probably a battle for 2nd place. But if the 'Noles win, they still have a shot at conference champs, if they can beat the Colts in their house. What a great end to the regular season that would be.

ISU7

October 07, 2017, 11:45:11 am #59 Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 12:07:02 am by ISU7
Quote from: luxora4life on October 07, 2017, 09:47:32 am
Had some difficult doing what?  He only hand the ball off to the backs and blocked for them the entire 1st half.
I was talking too Chico Fletcher and coach Gore last night and they were saying the exact same thing about RiverCrest qb was blocking down field for the backs and that could be dangerous him if a team targeted him. I agree.

Coltfan2005

Statsman

Rivercrest was picked to win this game by a large margin. Hoxie is a good team. Rivercrest just played better ball with fewer mistakes. Osceola vs. Hoxie will be a great game and I won't be surprised to see Hoxie come out on top.

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 07, 2017, 01:16:26 am
Stop it osceola will kill them

ISU7

Quote from: Statsman on October 07, 2017, 11:44:43 pm
Rivercrest was picked to win this game by a large margin. Hoxie is a good team. Rivercrest just played better ball with fewer mistakes. Osceola vs. Hoxie will be a great game and I won't be surprised to see Hoxie come out on top.
Hootens had Crest by 7

Paperman

Quote from: luxora4life on October 07, 2017, 09:47:32 am
First snap from center for Colts resulted in a 12 yard loss! Bad exchange caused ball to be lost for a moment! Colts did recover nicely though!

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on October 08, 2017, 01:35:30 am
First snap from center for Colts resulted in a 12 yard loss! Bad exchange caused ball to be lost for a moment! Colts did recover nicely though!
;D ;D ;D ;D Even Tom Brady have bad center to qb exchanges Holy Cow!!!!! Geezers!!!!!! lol

luxora4life

That bad exchange was a toss that hit the running back in the hands, but we will work on tossing it better this weekend.  ;D

Coltfan2005

Bad toss? No. Rb took eyes off ball? Yes. Qb played an outstanding game all 4 qtrs. Anyone else think the Colt qb had a bad first half?

State champs 2010

i believe he's the best at QB in the 3-3a. From what I've seen there's not really much talent in the 3 at that position besides brown.. he's a natural Athlete and can really hurt teams with his ability to run the football! Decision making is his only flaw that I've seen. still early in the season but I see the colts making another run this year!!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: State champs 2010 on October 08, 2017, 12:09:32 pm
i believe he's the best at QB in the 3-3a. From what I've seen there's not really much talent in the 3 at that position besides brown.. he's a natural Athlete and can really hurt teams with his ability to run the football! Decision making is his only flaw that I've seen. still early in the season but I see the colts making another run this year!!
I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Coltmom2009

Not quite sure we were at the same game...the center's snap was dead on. The toss from QB to the RB...not so much. These boys are all amazing athletes, they have played together since the Luxora Panther Pee Wee Days. They learn from mistakes and strive to do better...they are a great band of brothers!

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 08, 2017, 11:36:46 am
Bad toss? No. Rb took eyes off ball? Yes. Qb played an outstanding game all 4 qtrs. Anyone else think the Colt qb had a bad first half?
Of course nobody qb exchanges are as smooth as the Noles right PM..lol

501Arkansas

Paperman

I was referring to the attempted handoff, not the snap!😎

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on October 14, 2017, 10:55:04 am
I was referring to the attempted handoff, not the snap!😎
lol my friend. Game over.😎

CoolBreeze

Quote from: ISU7 on October 14, 2017, 02:26:52 pm
lol my friend. Game over.😎
Long over. How about we talk about next week?

ISU7

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 14, 2017, 02:29:08 pm
Long over. How about we talk about next week?
Yep @ Newport and Newport will be out for revenge.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas