• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will anyone be able to stop Prescott

Started by Navynuke, September 29, 2017, 10:35:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Skip Baymore

Quote from: Williebe147 on October 09, 2017, 11:02:35 pm

Mayflower will smoke them if they ever play. Maybe in the playoffs. MF has got it all. Offense, defense and speed.

Wow!  There is something wrong with every sentence here, in some way, shape or form.   C-mon man, I guess you think Mayflower has the state championship wrapped up unless Bald Knob gets another crack at them.  Don't get me wrong.  Mayflower is very good this year but you are starting to sound like Jiffys crazy cousin, who isnt joking. 

HogRider12

Quote from: KOJACK on October 10, 2017, 07:58:10 am
And it was 69 to 24...
Consider that was in 2012.  Dycus's sophomore season, without Justin Bailey. 

Bigred18

Quote from: Skip Baymore on October 12, 2017, 12:11:36 am
Wow!  There is something wrong with every sentence here, in some way, shape or form.   C-mon man, I guess you think Mayflower has the state championship wrapped up unless Bald Knob gets another crack at them.  Don't get me wrong.  Mayflower is very good this year but you are starting to sound like Jiffys crazy cousin, who isnt joking.

No team in 3a is good enough to claim the title yet, but I'm definitely going with Mayflower if not being the upset and winning it all I'm predicting the Eagles go very far.

Skip Baymore

Quote from: Bigred18 on October 12, 2017, 09:01:42 am
No team in 3a is good enough to claim the title yet, but I'm definitely going with Mayflower if not being the upset and winning it all I'm predicting the Eagles go very far.

I think they could too!  I thought that saying that they would smoke Prescott was silly.  I think Mayflower should cruise to the quarter finals and then it will get interesting.  That's actually a complement.  Not many teams I would say are going to cruise into round 3.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Skip Baymore on October 12, 2017, 11:59:56 pm
I think they could too!  I thought that saying that they would smoke Prescott was silly.  I think Mayflower should cruise to the quarter finals and then it will get interesting.  That's actually a complement.  Not many teams I would say are going to cruise into round 3.
It might be better for the Eagles if they don't cruise into the quarters. They haven't faced much adversity so far this season. A close game might help them mentally farther down the road.

FBGFDRUM

Sooooooooo...

About anyone being able to stop Prescott..... ;D ;D ;D

Maynard G Krebs

CapnObvious

CoolBreeze

Let the weeping and gnashing of teeth begin.

flow51

Congrats to Glen rose and Kenher. Their plan was a success. They never let the refs leave their pockets. 3 tds called back and Glen rose fans and officials appolgizing. That says enough for me. Hope we meet again!!!

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Skip Baymore on October 12, 2017, 11:59:56 pm

Cruise past Rivercrest or Osceola?

bigunit11

Flow,  dont start that crap. Not from either place, but a fan of high school football, I was there, probably more flags on Glen Rose. You need to accept that your team was  outplayed tonight!!!!!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 13, 2017, 10:08:56 pm
Cruise past Rivercrest or Osceola?
Check the bracket. It's the third-place team from 1-3A which could play Mayflower early. That won't be either Rivercrest or Osceola. Maybe Hoxie.

FBGFDRUM

Quote from: flow51 on October 13, 2017, 10:03:37 pm
Congrats to Glen rose and Kenher. Their plan was a success. They never let the refs leave their pockets. 3 tds called back and Glen rose fans and officials appolgizing. That says enough for me. Hope we meet again!!!

One state title and you're already making excuses for losing. just admit GR dethroned Preskitt in spectacular fashion.

beaverfan007

Just like Shiloh did in 07 Prescott thought they was gonna come out and blow gr out and it didn't happen the biggest play of the night was the 2 double. Passes for tds one was incomplete other than that gr held y'alls offense at bay

Hawg N GA

Quote from: beaverfan007 on October 13, 2017, 11:35:49 pm
Just like Shiloh did in 07 Prescott thought they was gonna come out and blow gr out and it didn't happen the biggest play of the night was the 2 double. Passes for tds one was incomplete other than that gr held y'alls offense at bay

LOL you mean the refs did

ISU7

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on October 05, 2017, 05:14:14 am
Remember what happened in 2016 ;D
Remeber what happened on Friday the 13th in Oct. 2017 ;D

CoolBreeze

A Much tougher road to WMS for the Wolves after last night. Now, they will have to get past Osceola/Rivercrest and Ctown just to get to the expected matchup with JC.

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 14, 2017, 01:18:35 pm
A Much tougher road to WMS for the Wolves after last night. Now, they will have to get past Osceola/Rivercrest and Ctown just to get to the expected matchup with JC.
True but I doubt those teams are thrilled either about Prescott being on their side of the bracket and possibly having to go through Prescott to get to the championship game.

ISU7

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on October 14, 2017, 01:49:04 pm
True but I doubt those teams are thrilled either about Prescott being on their side of the bracket and possibly having to go through Prescott to get to the championship game.
Man Prescott has been tough on the Colts in past playoff games.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on October 14, 2017, 01:49:04 pm

As a JC fan I'm not

Williebe147

Quote from: Skip Baymore on October 12, 2017, 12:11:36 am

Glen Rose smoked them so MF will not have to.

flow51

DeeGee

Congratulations Glen Rose! What a game! 💯💯💯💯

Williebe147

Quote from: Williebe147 on October 14, 2017, 03:44:16 pm
                        Glen Rose smoked them so MF will not have to.

Bald Knob may not make the playoffs. For BK to beat MF they have to get their hands on the twins, they did not do this against MF or did not tackle against Barton. Defense very shakey for the Dogs.

Williebe147

Quote from: flow51 on October 14, 2017, 03:56:06 pm
Smoked them??

That is what I said. GR smoked them  and left them with that what happen look on their face.

big lefty

CoolBreeze

Enough already. Game over. We've gotten a few digs in at the overconfident Prescott fans. No need to pile on.

Let's move on, let this thread drop, and focus on week 8.

AlumniLights

Quote from: beaverfan007 on October 13, 2017, 11:35:49 pm

We don't speak of this year around Charleston anymore, thanks to you guys! haha

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas