• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bad officiating

Started by Redzone, September 16, 2017, 08:51:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

big E

Quote from: Lions84 on September 26, 2017, 10:21:16 am
Your like me we have gotten OLD.
Holly Grove last played FB in 1986
I'm like a fine wine I just get better with age.

Lions84

From my playing days it nearly a tie between Altheimer and Cotton Plant.

Jayepea

I'm sitting here watching replay of Miss St. @ Auburn. I'd have to say Auburn with England a close 2nd.  8)

BigLion10

Wait a minute Jay Bigelow has no room to talk lol

Jayepea

C-mon man are zebras know better than to call a 5 yard facemask or to blow a 2 pt try dead for no reason. Don't they?  8)

Redzone

I'm gonna add this Foreman @ mt ida game to the list. lol I've never seen such biased officiating

Redzone

Penalty after penalty and they kick the coach out

Jayepea

Ejected the H.C. you say?   :D

teachers pet

lionsdad

He was on the field in the refs grill, screaming like a lunatic. He had to go. It was after a blocked punt. A clean blocked punt. No penalty. He looked like a five year old who wanted to take his ball and go home.

Jayepea

Awesome!! I've never been there when 1 got ejected! He must have been really upset! Never a dull Friday night in the 2a!! U tell em coach u don't have to take that crap!!

beach bum

Quote from: lionsdad on October 13, 2017, 08:24:22 pm
He was on the field in the refs grill, screaming like a lunatic. He had to go. It was after a blocked punt. A clean blocked punt. No penalty. He looked like a five year old who wanted to take his ball and go home.

What a loser.... Show some class.

Jayepea

beach bum

Quote from: Jayepea on October 13, 2017, 08:47:08 pm
Bum r u there? 8)

No.... It takes a ton to get kicked out of a football game. That's pathetic.

Jayepea

Jayepea

If u complain be willing to get tossed. If not don't complain at all. Both have some brass & I like it.... PLAY BALL!!!

razorcardsfan11

ThreadWatcher

October 14, 2017, 05:53:44 am #67 Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 05:58:39 am by ThreadWatcher
Quote from: Redzone on October 13, 2017, 07:47:15 pm
I'm gonna add this Foreman @ mt ida game to the list. lol I've never seen such biased officiating
It's funny you mention it now. And, no one mentioned Mount Ida for the whole thread. Oh wait, didn't you start this thread? Another one of "those" who want to blame the refs for their team getting spanked. Mount Ida was the better team.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas