• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calling out AirWarren.....

Started by Yellowcake, August 17, 2017, 10:36:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellowcake

Look man, I thought I straightened you out last year and showed you that PA has nothing but awesome kids and parents who are to be loved and respected. I leave for 5 months, come back, and see you are still taking shots at us. This can't and won't be tolerated.

Don't make me drive over to Maumelle and open up a can on you......  ;D

In all seriousness, glad to see the tone of conversations has changed and the PA bash fest has dwindled and an uptick in fresh conversations with mutual respect being shown by opposing fans. I am looking forward to the season and hope everyone finds success this year. And that we all root for our teams the right way, never forgetting they are just kids, and they are the ones playing the games and doing their best. Let's root for them all.

Except, of course, Warren......  :)

Maynard G Krebs

Warren,  isn't that Floyd Lawson's nephew that replaced Barney Fife?

AirWarren

Quote from: Yellowcake on August 17, 2017, 10:36:32 pm
Look man, I thought I straightened you out last year and showed you that PA has nothing but awesome kids and parents who are to be loved and respected. I leave for 5 months, come back, and see you are still taking shots at us. This can't and won't be tolerated.

Don't make me drive over to Maumelle and open up a can on you......  ;D

In all seriousness, glad to see the tone of conversations has changed and the PA bash fest has dwindled and an uptick in fresh conversations with mutual respect being shown by opposing fans. I am looking forward to the season and hope everyone finds success this year. And that we all root for our teams the right way, never forgetting they are just kids, and they are the ones playing the games and doing their best. Let's root for them all.

Except, of course, Warren......  :)

Let me contact my personal lawyer and she will contact you with further questions good sir ha.

In all seriousness, I was trying to remember if I said anything bad about PA! Which I haven't of course. I'm getting too old for banter. I'll leave that to the disgruntled and the late millennials.

Maumelle, pffft. Good luck finding me. We sold and are about 29 days into moving into a home we are building in good ole Saline County. So, you'll have to come South to find me!

Good luck to Pa. Hoping we don't slap around your Highway 10 cousins too much on the 29th.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on August 18, 2017, 02:42:00 pm
Let me contact my personal lawyer and she will contact you with further questions good sir ha.

In all seriousness, I was trying to remember if I said anything bad about PA! Which I haven't of course. I'm getting too old for banter. I'll leave that to the disgruntled and the late millennials.

Maumelle, pffft. Good luck finding me. We sold and are about 29 days into moving into a home we are building in good ole Saline County. So, you'll have to come South to find me!

Good luck to Pa. Hoping we don't slap around your Highway 10 cousins too much on the 29th.
Moving in to the Glen Rose district?

Go Postal

AW, wasn't there some banter about PA in the last Spring Other Sports forums? ;) Oh wait, that was the Lady Bruins.

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on August 18, 2017, 02:54:54 pm
Moving in to the Glen Rose district?

Saline county is the school choice district.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas