• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England @ Mccrory week 1

Started by BigLion10, August 02, 2017, 10:39:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

A month away lets get it started. I got Lions by 8

mr.gametime

Uhm...idk about this one McCrory has about 3 guys right now trying to win the starting QB Job from what ive been told...this will be the first time in some years where it has been this big of a question mark at the QB position for McCrory ...but on the other hand McCrory picked up a huge transfer this year at RB last year he rushed for over 1,700 yards and was all state while playing for Augusta and was probably the best player they had on defense also...he will definitely improve McCrorys team this year and possibly put them neck and neck with des arc for the conference title.

Ventman

Is it true that the Jags have around 50 players on the team?

mr.gametime

Quote from: Ventman on August 02, 2017, 01:03:19 pm
Is it true that the Jags have around 50 players on the team?

More like 45 or so

Ventman

gooze55

Qdogg2000

The game is in McCrory. The Jags win.

mr.gametime

England had a big sr. Class last year right?

Ventman

Quote from: mr.gametime on August 02, 2017, 03:38:13 pm
Heavy sr class last year.

BigLion10

Still gonna have a solid team this year though return the line plus a real good stable of backs, it'll be a different offense then the past few years

Pick_DA_EAGLES

So Mccrory gets ALL of their tough games at home this year, England, then Des Arc, then Hazen, then Carlisle(not back to back of course) also have Brinkley at home. Heck they should win conference based on that schedule.

Ventman

Man they could run the table. I hear they have  a humdinger of a lineman and they got that great back from Augusta. Could be a great year for the Jags. That England game should answer a lot of questions.

keohog

Quote from: mr.gametime on August 02, 2017, 03:38:13 pm
Yes we did and McCrory would not play us in one of the kickoff games last year.  This year we have a regular season game,  funny how that works out that way.

Qdogg2000

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 02, 2017, 05:05:42 pm
So Mccrory gets ALL of their tough games at home this year, England, then Des Arc, then Hazen, then Carlisle(not back to back of course) also have Brinkley at home. Heck they should win conference based on that schedule.
Just like the year they won state!

BigLion10

Lions go 2-0 at the Jags place!!  ;D ;D

mr.gametime

Quote from: BigLion10 on August 03, 2017, 08:14:52 am
Lions go 2-0 at the Jags place!!  ;D ;D

Hope its good as the last game

BigLion10

Boy you ain't lying cant beat a 4 OT game in the playoffs, 66-64 was a heck of a game

Hornet4ever

Don't know a ton about Mccrory, don't really know too much about this season for England either.

I'll be that guy and go with Mccrory at home by a touchdown. Should be a good one.

lionfan59

Jags win, then wake up and realize it was only on paper. England pulls out a victory st the actual game.

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 02, 2017, 05:05:42 pm

So last/next year, ALL of their tough games were/are on the road.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on August 03, 2017, 09:07:49 pm
So last/next year, ALL of their tough games were/are on the road.

Not exactly true, next year they change conferences and their schedule is unknown. Do more research before you try to be a smartars and fail. Some years the schedule doesn't rotate like it should also.

bigworm

Quote from: mr.gametime on August 03, 2017, 08:37:34 am
Hope its good as the last game

That would be a great way to open the season. Talkin about wore out. I was just ready for someone to hurry up and win. Felt like id had the crap kicked out of me after that one.

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 03, 2017, 09:30:07 pm
Not exactly true, next year they change conferences and their schedule is unknown. Do more research before you try to be a smartars and fail. Some years the schedule doesn't rotate like it should also.

Sorry, I'll start checking with the AAA before posting.  Anyway, I was 50% right, which is about average for information disseminated on FF.   :)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on August 04, 2017, 08:55:38 am
Sorry, I'll start checking with the AAA before posting.  Anyway, I was 50% right, which is about average for information disseminated on FF.   :)

That's probably above average accuracy. Lol

Qdogg2000

The Jags are going to surprise a lot of doubters. Mark my post. You heard it here first.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Qdogg2000 on August 04, 2017, 04:42:58 pm
The Jags are going to surprise a lot of doubters. Mark my post. You heard it here first.

You should, with al your tough opponents coming to Mccrory.

Big_Red7😈

I got the Jags taking this one close, they'll have a very solid team this year, I can see them beating any team in conference.

Cheek

Quote from: Big_Red7😈 on August 09, 2017, 06:39:40 pm
I got the Jags taking this one close, they'll have a very solid team this year, I can see them beating any team in conference.

We heard a lot of this last year from MCCrory.  I watched them in the Hootens game and was not impressed. I hope this group is better than last year or they will start the season with a loss.

Lumberjackfan1978

bigworm

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on August 09, 2017, 06:53:15 pm
We heard a lot of this last year from MCCrory.  I watched them in the Hootens game and was not impressed. I hope this group is better than last year or they will start the season with a loss.

With 2 losses.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: bigworm on August 09, 2017, 07:53:57 pm
Durn. No love for a fellow lumberjack.
I'm all for my fellow Lumberjack I think he will do a great job there

bigworm

Hornet4ever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 09, 2017, 08:26:00 pm
With 2 losses.

I agree.. Heard a lot of talk about Mccrory and then after the first few weeks things got quiet.

BigLion10

Qdogg2000

The Jags will win. No worries. After the win, please have no excuses.

BigLion10

Quote from: Qdogg2000 on August 10, 2017, 04:15:40 pm
Not so fast my friend!! England wins this week 1 matchup

bigworm

Quote from: Qdogg2000 on August 10, 2017, 04:15:40 pm

::)

big E

The one thing England has is speed. Minus the kid they got from Augusta McCrory is not as fast as England. It's a good game but I think England pulls away in the 4th.

BigLion10

Football season is finally here folks. Hootens has McCroy as a 12 point home favorite. I say nay nay Lions win by 8

Pick_DA_EAGLES

mr.gametime

Quote from: big E on August 11, 2017, 05:11:47 am
The one thing England has is speed. Minus the kid they got from Augusta McCrory is not as fast as England. It's a good game but I think England pulls away in the 4th.3

The 10th grade running back that took over the starting job late in the season last year is probably faster than the one that transferred in from Augusta..he just not as big and powerful..they should make a great one two punch this year ..but i watched England play hamburg last year and i agree they will have the edge in overall team speed.

bigworm

We lost 16 seniors off that team from last year. But these kids have done nothing but win their whole life. It will come down to their mentality and coaching. If they are mentally tuff they can be good. If they cant fight through adversity, they gonna lose some games. If our coaches put them in a position to make a play, they have the tools. If we cant adjust, MC will make us pay.  We will find out how tuff they are friday night. Mccrory is going to be tuff. Mccrory is well coached and i can't imagine they will lay down for anyone. If my lions will remember how to fight, i expect a great game.

Lions84

BigLion10

Its going to be a wet and muddy one tomorrow night for sure, saw on the news they already have about 5 inches of rain this morning

baseball13

flyhigheagles22

21-7 lions win this one. England changed to little bit more run game. England kills Mccrory on the edge all night

bearfan

Bigditchlion

The lions take this one! Speed is speed even in the mud. Can't catch all of the weapons rolling out of the lion backfield. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bigditchlion on August 31, 2017, 03:47:49 pm
The lions take this one! Speed is speed even in the mud. Can't catch all of the weapons rolling out of the lion backfield.

Now the Bearden fans of 2013 would beg to differ with you on this. 👍

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas