• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3-2A predictions

Started by playmaker04, August 01, 2017, 11:28:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: big E on August 09, 2017, 06:31:39 pm
If you got a qb that can make the fakes it can work pretty good .

most definitely!

playmaker04

This offense is not as fumble prone as the double wing

Bstep9

Quote from: playmaker04 on August 10, 2017, 10:01:59 am
Have you been to a practice to watch them run the offense? They are not running sweeps or end arounds all the time like you have been evidently misinformed about. There are more plays ran in the middle than around the ends I can promise you that. Before you down what they are doing come watch a practice bstep9. Come watch the intersquad game on August 18th.
Everyone looks good in practice. It's a controlled environment. But I will be at the first game rooting for the birds.

Pit Bull

August 10, 2017, 03:45:11 pm #53 Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 06:01:37 pm by Pit Bull
Honestly the way Hughes dominated the conference for years the singlewing should be a set in everybody's playbook... 😁

Pit Bull

August 11, 2017, 08:53:04 am #54 Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 08:54:41 am by Pit Bull
Good luck CC

Coach Mac

mane dis thng earle den evrbdy else cme n da nxt fo slots

big E

Quote from: Coach Mac on August 13, 2017, 05:38:13 pm
?????????😞😞😞

Mr. Trill

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Pick_DA_EAGLES

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

playmaker04

August 14, 2017, 09:30:19 am #59 Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 09:33:47 am by playmaker04
ok😂😂😂😂😂 Let me try to decipher this. I believe he said Earle will win the conference,and we all should just pick 2nd thru 5th place.

big E

Yeah that's what he she or it said. Seems one of these pop up every year.

gooze55

Quote from: playmaker04 on August 14, 2017, 09:30:19 am
ok😂😂😂😂😂 Let me try to decipher this. I believe he said Earle will win the conference,and we all should just pick 2nd thru 5th place.
ooooook thanks playmaker

Proud Buckaroo

bdubyab60

Pretty much what I said lol

Pit Bull

Where's everybody at this week for scrimmage?

Greyhound#1

Mr. Trill

Heard Earle played at England, any outcome on that?

Butch_Cassidy

Earle scored 3 times on england in 10 plays... england scored 1 time

Maddog11

Earle will run the conference and win State this year

Dogg

Earle was dominant at the jamboree in England. Played without 4 starters on both sides of the ball. They looked real good.

bigworm

Quote from: Butch_Cassidy on August 21, 2017, 10:59:09 pm
Earle scored 3 times on england in 10 plays... england scored 1 time

Earle scored twice. England once. But Earle was best team there.

mtindian42

MT split beating hazen and losing to piggott. Photos of the jamboree can be found on the Calvin Hensley sports report on Facebook

big E

Earle is the real deal they looked real good last night. Bohannon was everything I thought he would be. It's gonna be real hard to slow them down not saying it can't be done just saying real hard. Their receivers do a real good job of coming back to him when he scrambles. On top of him being big and fast.

Pit Bull

The Bulldogs will hit the field this season as a force to be reckoned with. There will be many opponents without enough firepower to last a quarter of hardnose Bulldog football...

mtindian42

Quote from: Pit Bull on August 22, 2017, 09:56:49 am
The Bulldogs will hit the field this season as a force to be reckoned with. There will be many opponents without enough firepower to last a quarter of hardnose Bulldog football...
you flexing lol. Someone from the 3 needs to win this thing at least 1 time. Earle is title or bust. (No pressure Dawgs)

Pit Bull

Greyhound#1

Salem looked very good tonight.  The 1's scored every possession.  Don't believe the 1's on defense allowed anything much.  Best I have seen at Salem since 2012.  I'm pretty confident that will compete for the 2 spot.  Teams better watch out for the hounds this year. 

ASURedWolf6

Rector def Corning, 14-0 in senior high.
Corning def Rector, 14-8 in junior high.

Senior highs played two running clock quarters. Junior high did the same. They both ran some plays at the end to let everyone get some PT.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas