• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Freeze out

Started by LRRandy, July 20, 2017, 07:06:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

AirWarren

Man. Sure sucks to be a part of an integrity ran program....

bdubyab60

Calling a hook up service in the middle of an NCAA investigation. Smooth move. Kind of shows the blatant arrogance of the Ole Miss program at this moment.

beach bum

July 20, 2017, 09:28:35 pm #4 Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 09:33:03 pm by beach bum
Snake oil preacher along with Art Briles from Baylor.... Tom Herman will be the next I predict 3 years down the road. That guy seems like a sociopath too every interview I see him give.

LRRandy

Quote from: beach bum on July 20, 2017, 09:28:35 pm
Snake oil preacher along with Art Briles from Baylor.... Tom Herman will be the next I predict 3 years down the road. That guy seems like a sociopath too every interview I see him give.
I disagree about Herman. He has an odd personality but he is very smart ( Mensa member) and has a brilliant football mind.

beach bum

Quote from: LRRandy on July 20, 2017, 11:52:55 pm
I disagree about Herman. He has an odd personality but he is very smart ( Mensa member) and has a brilliant football mind.

He also verbally attacked any person who questioned him leaving Houston when it was leaked he was leaving. He literally had a look in his eyes that he wanted to attack the reporters anytime they asked. Dude has an ego problem. He was flat out lying to their face and 3 days later the contract is official at Texas. He doesn't have to answer the questions, but do not attack the reporters for simply asking what has been leaked out. The guys ego is a joke. He'll come back to reality when he loses 5 out of 6 times to Oklahoma at Texas.

bleudog

#letlesfixthemess   :D

jbtiger73

Heard Houston Nutt dimed Freeze out. Of course due to the fact that Freeze and company tried to place all the school's troubles back to coach Nutt's staff. Of course which led to him suing the school a couple weeks ago. Freeze never apologized, which led to coach Nutt's Representatives retrieving those phone records. And all the man had to do was apologise. Crazy, ain't it.

bleudog

Quote from: jbtiger73 on July 21, 2017, 05:20:33 pm
Heard Houston Nutt dimed Freeze out. Of course due to the fact that Freeze and company tried to place all the school's troubles back to coach Nutt's staff. Of course which led to him suing the school a couple weeks ago. Freeze never apologized, which led to coach Nutt's Representatives retrieving those phone records. And all the man had to do was apologise. Crazy, ain't it.

Nutt and phone records. 

Déjà vu.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas