• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Wildcats Football

Started by -Mark-, July 17, 2017, 01:50:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Mark-

The Arkansas Wildcats, Arkansas' premier women's full-contact semi-professional football team, are headed to the WBowl II national championship game in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Friday, July 21st.

Most impressively, the roster features just 12 athletes.

Read more here:
http://www.xzerosports.com/single-post/2017/07/17/XZero-Heroes-Arkansas-Wildcats-Advance-to-National-Championship

Ventman

wildcat_x-mgr

Wow, sweet! I didn't know there was a team called the Arkansas Wildcats, I used to create a team with that name on my Madden game, about a decade ago.

Cabotfan

Quote from: -Mark- on July 17, 2017, 01:50:45 pm
The Arkansas Wildcats, Arkansas’ premier women’s full-contact semi-professional football team, are headed to the WBowl II national championship game in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Friday, July 21st.

Most impressively, the roster features just 12 athletes.

Read more here:
http://www.xzerosports.com/single-post/2017/07/17/XZero-Heroes-Arkansas-Wildcats-Advance-to-National-Championship

And they won.

Mulerider4Life

Watched their title game last year. The had one heck of a running back. Is she back again this year?

-Mark-

Update!

Fresh off their 2017 National Championship, the Arkansas Wildcats finished the 2018 regular season with an impressive  undefeated record. Scoring 45 points per game and allowing just 6 points per contest, the Wildcats are currently in the driver's seat for a title repeat and face the Austin Outlaws in the Women's Football Alliance Division III quarterfinals this Saturday, June 30, in Hot Springs.

Live stream of this weekend's game can be found at www.xzerosports.com.

Mulerider4Life

Quote from: -Mark- on June 28, 2018, 10:33:40 am
Update!

Fresh off their 2017 National Championship, the Arkansas Wildcats finished the 2018 regular season with an impressive  undefeated record. Scoring 45 points per game and allowing just 6 points per contest, the Wildcats are currently in the driver's seat for a title repeat and face the Austin Outlaws in the Women's Football Alliance Division III quarterfinals this Saturday, June 30, in Hot Springs.

Live stream of this weekend's game can be found at www.xzerosports.com.

Austin has a decent defense, but no offense. Will be a solid tune up game for the next round. Go Wildcats!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas