• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your most odd ball dark horse surprise for this year

Started by RiverEagle079, July 04, 2017, 10:26:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 22, 2017, 09:52:24 am
an moma ted nun ran really well l Stewart 5'10 190 soph an Cam'ron 6'2 190 jr  on defense  malik 6'3 175 jr  block'd well good hands  mostly soph an jr's salty QB kj 6'2 180 sr
Yes he did...Bonner also impressed me with his passing...Marvin is stout and plays smart...Kalil is fast and overall very athletic...Malik will really be an asset defending the pass and with his speed...JD has some jets as well....I know i'm forgetting some but overall they looked very good.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on August 22, 2017, 03:40:40 pm
Don't know ask coach Garrett that we didn't get to choose.  And if it has nothing to do with the scoreboard then it must be personal.  Funny thing the kid they should have a problem with ain't on this team and even if he was y'all should really let this go it's football injuries happen it's been almost a year and we are still talking about this .
It's a kids life and the fact that he will never play any sport ever again...yes, it's personal.
It's funny that we played everybody there...even played Fair and England twice...but no PW.

big E

August 23, 2017, 05:27:23 am #52 Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 06:06:21 am by big E
Usually conference opponents don't play on scrimmage games . Guess y'all think we are scared lol prolly shaking in our little cleats . As for the young man , sorry he'll never play again that's a bad deal sometime life hands all of us a bad hand you just gotta deal with it. But this whole revenge talk is not good leads to bad situations that people end up regretting if y'alls kids are thinking we just gonna break their legs man forget the scoreboard which you are making it sound then y'all may find it's sometimes better to let well enough alone. Already our kids don't like each other no fuel needed. But hey if that's the way y'all want it .

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on August 23, 2017, 05:27:23 am
Usually conference opponents don't play on scrimmage games . Guess y'all think we are scared lol prolly shaking in our little cleats . As for the young man , sorry he'll never play again that's a bad deal sometime life hands all of us a bad hand you just gotta deal with it. But this whole revenge talk is not good leads to bad situations that people end up regretting if y'alls kids are thinking we just gonna break their legs man forget the scoreboard which you are making it sound then y'all may find it's sometimes better to let well enough alone. Already our kids don't like each other no fuel needed. But hey if that's the way y'all want it .
I didn't say anything of the sort, I just wondered why we were playing some teams twice and never played y'all...it was a simple question, no need to scratch your head about it.
Is that a threat?...sounds kinda like a threat.  If you go back and read carefully, you'll see that what I said was that they want payback...not because they lost, but because of a life altering injury(that's where I said it has nothing to do with the scoreboard).  Nowhere did I say that the payback we seek is in the form of broken legs...that's where the scoreboard comes in. Our coaches don't encourage dirty play.
The whole point of this is just to say that I wouldn't count that win just yet if I were y'all as we have extra motivation to do well.

big E

August 24, 2017, 05:13:15 am #54 Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 05:24:39 am by big E
Nope don't make threats. Besides your the one that said it was personal so don't turn this around on me like I was making a threat. You know what our motivation is for this game ? These kids just don't like Clarendon . And y'all are homecoming so guess both teams will be equally motivated.  I do wish you the best of luck this season just not that night.

da greatest bigbaby

August 24, 2017, 11:23:03 am #55 Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 11:25:57 am by da greatest bigbaby
Its not about the injury big e stuff like that happens.  You guys kno as well as i do clarendon is still the king of the jungle in the   2a-6 i have explain'd this once before we are still no.1  in the current 2a-6 conference with 13 football championships only Barton has more then after us it's like  Des arc with 9 or 10 carlisle hazen mccrory ect palestine has 1 to my knowledge back in 2004 I think wen that guy went pro an in basketball in the last decade we have won 8 outta 10 conference championships soo my point is yaw actually do something on the field an catch with us ok go lions  an join the crowd palestine were use to it an its the  same as for rival brinkley nothing well they were co-champs with us in 2016 basketball but none in football   2a-6  you guys got it an  I wish you guys would just show up an play an compete on our level every year yeah I kno it's been awhile on the football field but we're getting it turned around rite now an moma horn jd t nunn will all alternate @ running back in the different running formations this year  an were still no.1 in track  in the current 2a-6  with 8 conference championship soo we understand lol 

big E

Ok I almost understood what you said but y'all haven't won a conference title in this century. PW won one in 04 so we have more this century than y'all.  So all the conference titles you speak of is in the past. Win one in this century then beat about it.

Lions84

RiverEagle079

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 24, 2017, 11:23:03 am
Its not about the injury big e stuff like that happens.  You guys kno as well as i do clarendon is still the king of the jungle in the   2a-6 i have explain'd this once before we are still no.1  in the current 2a-6 conference with 13 football championships only Barton has more then after us it's like  Des arc with 9 or 10 carlisle hazen mccrory ect palestine has 1 to my knowledge back in 2004 I think wen that guy went pro an in basketball in the last decade we have won 8 outta 10 conference championships soo my point is yaw actually do something on the field an catch with us ok go lions  an join the crowd palestine were use to it an its the  same as for rival brinkley nothing well they were co-champs with us in 2016 basketball but none in football   2a-6  you guys got it an  I wish you guys would just show up an play an compete on our level every year yeah I kno it's been awhile on the football field but we're getting it turned around rite now an moma horn jd t nunn will all alternate @ running back in the different running formations this year  an were still no.1 in track  in the current 2a-6  with 8 conference championship soo we understand lol
You cant claim king of the kingdom when you haven't reigned since the 90's. Stop drinking that river water unfiltered.

da greatest bigbaby

You guys need to do a lil  more homework 06 2nd in the conference behind harding academy an 2012  jackson @ qb whip'd des arc  almost whip'd then no.1 spring hill in the playoffs you guys catch up theirs more of what I have already just said you guys but 1st we got bigger fish to fry then palestine not on our radar an rival brinkley chose us for their homecoming opponent again also but good luck palestine an Des arc lol

eldofan

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 24, 2017, 05:15:49 pm
You guys need to do a lil  more homework 06 2nd in the conference behind harding academy an 2012  jackson @ qb whip'd des arc  almost whip'd then no.1 spring hill in the playoffs you guys catch up theirs more of what I have already just said you guys but 1st we got bigger fish to fry then palestine not on our radar an rival brinkley chose us for their homecoming opponent again also but good luck palestine an Des arc lol

Most of the time I wouldn't respond to your gibberish, but I will this time.

From 2001 through 2016 clarendon has played Des arc 16 times, des arcs record is 14-2, so stop with the nonsense. Clarendon has not been on des arcs level for a while now. The game with jamarlin Jackson was 2011 it was 46-44. I wouldn't call that a whipping. Now if you would like for me to post the rest of the scores, I will, but des arc wins by an average of around 25 points a game. You might should just worry about beating Brinkley and Marvell and sqeaking into the playoffs.

big E

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 24, 2017, 05:15:49 pm
Hey we chose you for our Homecoming also and guess what come week 3 you are on our radar.

big E

And it's PALESTINE -WHEATLEY not Palestine you are in violation of a Federal ruling when you say that. Lol.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 24, 2017, 05:40:24 pm
Most of the time I wouldn't respond to your gibberish, but I will this time.

From 2001 through 2016 clarendon has played Des arc 16 times, des arcs record is 14-2, so stop with the nonsense. Clarendon has not been on des arcs level for a while now. The game with jamarlin Jackson was 2011 it was 46-44. I wouldn't call that a whipping. Now if you would like for me to post the rest of the scores, I will, but des arc wins by an average of around 25 points a game. You might should just worry about beating Brinkley and Marvell and sqeaking into the playoffs.

Opponent: Des Arc
Current Record: 2-13-0
2001 (04) L, 14 - 60       
2002 (06) L, 0 - 42       
2003 (06) L, 14 - 34       
2004 (06) W, 0 - 7       
2005 (06) L, 14 - 28       
2006-09-29 L, 22 - 45       
2007-09-28 L, 13 - 30       
2008-11-06 L, 6 - 47       
2009-11-06 L, 6 - 46       
2010-11-04 L, 24 - 40       
2011-11-03 W, 46 - 44       
2012-09-21 L, 14 - 34       
2013-09-27 L, 14 - 44       
2014-11-06 L, 12 - 44       
2015-11-05 L, 20 - 42       
2016-11-03 L, 16 - 51 

RiverEagle079

mmmm the sweet taste of a nice group of butt whoopins

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on August 24, 2017, 05:13:15 am
Nope don't make threats. Besides your the one that said it was personal so don't turn this around on me like I was making a threat. You know what our motivation is for this game ? These kids just don't like Clarendon . And y'all are homecoming so guess both teams will be equally motivated.  I do wish you the best of luck this season just not that night.
Yea yea, good luck to y'all as well...except when we play.

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 24, 2017, 11:23:03 am
Does that leave Bonner and Kalil at QB?

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on August 24, 2017, 06:44:54 pm
And it's PALESTINE -WHEATLEY not Palestine you are in violation of a Federal ruling when you say that. Lol.
Then you should be saying Clarendon-Holly Grove...the name was made official a few years back.

da greatest bigbaby

Well congrats pick an des arc this decade lol but dont for get were still king of the jungle in the 2a-6 hardware  ect conference champs like 13 wow you guys are like 2nd behind us an yeah until yaw get a few more champ trophies it is jibberis to us lol an we're gonna get another 1 this year in basketball an nxt year lol  an this season in track like last year big e current stuff lol an pick  rival Brinkley select'd us for their homecoming game again then I think it was  mccrory  lol  an the Brinkley game is for the Monroe county judges cup trophy but yeah once again jibberis to us  lol you guys are just not on our rader maybe we can schedule you guys earlier in the  football season not around basketball season lol  where were like 24-0 against yaw this decade by 40 lol an 20-0 against Palestine-wheatly by 40  now you guys can blame Wheatley big e  lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 25, 2017, 05:17:32 am
Well congrats pick an des arc this decade lol but dont for get were still king of the jungle in the 2a-6 hardware  ect conference champs like 13 wow you guys are like 2nd behind us an yeah until yaw get a few more champ trophies it is jibberis to us lol an we're gonna get another 1 this year in basketball an nxt year lol  an this season in track like last year big e current stuff lol an pick  rival Brinkley select'd us for their homecoming game again then I think it was  mccrory  lol  an the Brinkley game is for the Monroe county judges cup trophy but yeah once again jibberis to us  lol you guys are just not on our rader maybe we can schedule you guys earlier in the  football season not around basketball season lol  where were like 24-0 against yaw this decade by 40 lol an 20-0 against Palestine-wheatly by 40  now you guys can blame Wheatley big e  lol

Nobody is talking basketball you big 🤡.

By the way you haven't won anything in football in over 30 years, you are not the king, the queen or even the jack, you maybe a jack🐴 though.

da greatest bigbaby

August 25, 2017, 08:49:30 am #71 Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 08:51:39 am by da greatest bigbaby
Pick I have went over this with you guys already ima give yaw this decade but before 2001 yaw were our doormat lol something like 10-3 against yaw you guys remember our Dawson an Cedric Houston soo like I said still king of the jungle 2a-6 lol an if you guys wouldn't have been last in the 2a-5 behind Augusta Carlisle an harding not very good pick lol  it would be something like 15-3 maybe more we average'd @ least 8 wins a season  lol like I said congrats on this decade it's about tyme an they didn't have the mercy rule wen Dawson an Cedric play'd either but that's jibberis to us thx have a nice day  lol

big E

You are a rambler,your mind must really be messed up. Do  you often get lost in your bathroom?

RiverEagle079

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 25, 2017, 08:49:30 am
Pick I have went over this with you guys already ima give yaw this decade but before 2001 yaw were our doormat lol something like 10-3 against yaw you guys remember our Dawson an Cedric Houston soo like I said still king of the jungle 2a-6 lol an if you guys wouldn't have been last in the 2a-5 behind Augusta Carlisle an harding not very good pick lol  it would be something like 15-3 maybe more we average'd @ least 8 wins a season  lol like I said congrats on this decade it's about tyme an they didn't have the mercy rule wen Dawson an Cedric play'd either but that's jibberis to us thx have a nice day  lol
So what your saying is that your the greatest because of what your supposed king of the jungle was relevant back when your seniors where infants? Bud that's like comparing the cowboys as the kings of the NFL by using the records from the Troy Aikman Emmitt Smith era. Your a bottom feeder accept that

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on August 25, 2017, 07:53:14 pm
So what your saying is that your the greatest because of what your supposed king of the jungle was relevant back when your seniors where infants? Bud that's like comparing the cowboys as the kings of the NFL by using the records from the Troy Aikman Emmitt Smith era. Your a bottom feeder accept that

They have ZERO players on their team that were alive the last time they won a conference title.

He keeps bringing up track, I'm pretty sure des arcs boys have won a state track title since the last time clarendon has (IF they ever did), and I don't think he wants to include girls track and cross country into the argument.

big E

big E

The last conference title they won was a co-champ with Elaine. That was like 97 or 98.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on August 25, 2017, 08:40:38 pm
The last conference title they won was a co-champ with Elaine. That was like 97 or 98.

Their profile on here says 80 something.

Was that when Elaine had Vernon Hicks?

RiverEagle079

He is just trying to show that he be da greatest smertist big beabea

big E

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 25, 2017, 09:35:21 pm
Their profile on here says 80 something.

Was that when Elaine had Vernon Hicks?
Yep Cedric and Tank were sophomores.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

big E

HorseFeathers

Quote from: big E on August 25, 2017, 08:40:38 pm

Think FF only uses outright conference titles...

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 25, 2017, 08:21:11 pm
They have ZERO players on their team that were alive the last time they won a conference title.

He keeps bringing up track, I'm pretty sure des arcs boys have won a state track title since the last time clarendon has (IF they ever did), and I don't think he wants to include girls track and cross country into the argument.

Clarendon has boys track titles in 1955, 56 and 57 and somehow won a split title with Barton in 2001

Des Arc has won 1 track title in 2009

BigLion10

Quote from: HorseFeathers on August 26, 2017, 11:16:08 am

Clarendon has boys track titles in 1955, 56 and 57 and somehow won a split title with Barton in 2001

How dare you use facts HF

HorseFeathers

Missed the part about girls track

Clarendon has 0
Des Arc has 3...2015, 2012, & 2008

Girls cross country Des arc 2007, 2008

da greatest bigbaby

August 26, 2017, 11:51:57 am #85 Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 11:54:39 am by da greatest bigbaby
Hicks was ok pick we whip'd em down their in elaine that year 99  like 28-0 they whip'd barton that year also for the 1st time wow  but yeah we were the  2a-6 conference champs an Hicks was carried off the field  late in the game concussion I think soo we put in the 2nd team an the 2 NFL guys  Cedric an tank were  soph we finished 10-3 an as we went further in  the playoffs the Coach's failed us sweep right sweep left only lol  the best team in 2a again no state championship

da greatest bigbaby

An Clarendon last state track championship was in 2001 we were co-champs with rison we whip'd em in the relay's we ran a 43 that day in the 400 meter relay Cedric mess'd around an let bracy beat em the 100 meters 10.89  we were hoping to run in the mid 10.7's or 10.8 flat for the out rite state championship like we had planned

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on August 26, 2017, 11:16:08 am

So my statement was correct, Des Arc win one since they did.

The 50's you mean the had track way back then.

there for a while, our girls program was dominant.

da greatest bigbaby

Yes you guys clarendon has that many state championships an actually 2 state championships in football in the 60's not sure why the AAA didn't  honor it they did carlisle's' tho the nxt year  it had just became  mandatory for the small classes to have a championship game an I think it was Prescott who forfeit'd  the game    an in girls track we won the conference the last 2 outta 3 years an  had the fastest time in 2a again last year 50.1  400 relay 1st 800 relay 1st in 100 m 200 m 400 meters , high jump  jtyia Thomas  we got 2nd @ the state meet last year you guys an split co-champs wit carlisle in basketball an won the district tourney 2 years ago in hazen pretty dominant you guys

big E

dawg_days

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas