• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Steelers Men's Football Team Looking for players

Started by EAGLE STAR 24, June 13, 2017, 11:59:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

EAGLE STAR 24

The 2017 Developmental Central Football League champion Arkansas Steelers are looking for player's 18-older to join our growing roster. We are in our third year based out of Little Rock and are looking for guys who want a second chance at playing football. If you or anybody you know would be interested in joining please call 501-612-5927.

Gray lizard

51 to old?  I can still kick a 30 yard field goal.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: EAGLE STAR 24 on June 13, 2017, 11:59:16 am
The 2017 Developmental Central Football League champion Arkansas Steelers are looking for player's 18-older to join our growing roster.

nm

EAGLE STAR 24

Jimbo Morphis

Big Fan

Quote from: Oldman on June 13, 2017, 07:15:46 pm
How much does it pay?
Don't worry about the pay, you better ask about the medical coverage.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Big Fan on June 14, 2017, 09:28:05 am
Don't worry about the pay, you better ask about the medical coverage.
Man I get injured playing golf.

-Mark-

EAGLE STAR 24

Actually no we do not pay player's because of the simple fact that we help player's get to college and in our first two years we have already sent 4 player's to college. We do offer guys who have no college eligibility the chance to showcase their talents in front of pro scouts,  we take them and pay for them. We have a lot of good things going within our program just check us out

cuckoobird

EAGLE STAR 24

You can still come out and play,  we help player's get a chance to showcase their talents in front of pro scouts as well,  we have sent player's to Canadian football tryouts, we also take you to them as well

cuckoobird

Man I'm 44 years old and have no desire to suit up again. I was being facetious

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas