• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

can jc run the table or even go 9-1 in regular season

Started by bearbacker52, May 24, 2017, 10:18:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coltfan2005

Quote from: JC Guy on July 28, 2017, 12:37:51 am
Because AAA counted the charter kids twice and that put JC a couple of bodies over the 2A limit thus putting a team with 2A numbers in 3A. Just like AAA did this cycle and Junction appealed this count and won putting Junction back in 2A.

so, if the colts played that game with 30 kids dressed out and jc played it with 32 dressed out...we should worry about the kids who don't play? because rivercrest has more of them? Sounds like Hillary logic.

JC Guy

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 28, 2017, 04:23:46 pm
so, if the colts played that game with 30 kids dressed out and jc played it with 32 dressed out...we should worry about the kids who don't play? because rivercrest has more of them? Sounds like Hillary logic.
With your logic why have divisions?

Longfellow

Quote from: JC Guy on July 28, 2017, 04:31:45 pm
With your logic why have divisions?
So that JC has an excuse to lose to Rivercrest

JC Guy

Longfellow

BigBrother

The excuse JC has is they couldn't get off a punt. At least they didn't get absolutely dog manure massacred on their home field by Glen rose

Longfellow

Quote from: BigBrother on July 29, 2017, 02:03:42 am
The excuse JC has is they couldn't get off a punt. At least they didn't get absolutely dog manure massacred on their home field by Glen rose
Who lost to GR last year? I didn't watch the playoffs besides the title game

bearbacker52

If jc plays rc or gr they will win..i have not checked there schedule

Proud Buckaroo

Coltfan2005

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 29, 2017, 10:49:32 am
If jc plays rc or gr they will win..i have not checked there schedule

yes, because schools often schedule against teams on the other side of the state.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 29, 2017, 11:03:42 am
yes, because schools often schedule against teams on the other side of the state.

thats hard on the visitors, got to get smarter with these schedule especially at the lowers.

WHITEchicken

Pretty sure colt was being sarcastic. It's rare that teams play non conference to far from home. It does happen, Smackover vs HA, Jc vs Earle to name a few.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: WHITEchicken on July 29, 2017, 03:41:22 pm
Pretty sure colt was being sarcastic. It's rare that teams play non conference to far from home. It does happen, Smackover vs HA, Jc vs Earle to name a few.

In 2a Hector went to strong a couple years ago, and is in year 3 of a series with bearden..England and p/w have both played nonconference with Hackett...

dragondad

Coltfan has been on this lick since last year.  Fact is the game was fairly even, but I can't decide if he's feeling like they beat the world champs or got monkey stomped by the worse team ever.   Truth is,  at.home they squeaked by a 2A senior light, sophomore heavy team, playing their first year in 3A, that traveled 5 hrs in the storms to play on the worse field in history.....then the next week got beat like a bass drum at home in perfect conditions by a team that traveled 5 hrs.  He should really just take his 1pt win and hang the sign in the gym wall to gloat over and worship on bended knee.  But hey,  it's all he's got so......  Regardless of the outcome.of the JC-RC game,  the following week told me all I needed to know....and what I was certain of from the beginning.

bearbacker52

Quote from: dragondad on July 29, 2017, 06:09:35 pm
Coltfan has been on this lick since last year.  Fact is the game was fairly even, but I can't decide if he's feeling like they beat the world champs or got monkey stomped by the worse team ever.   Truth is,  at.home they squeaked by a 2A senior light, sophomore heavy team, playing their first year in 3A, that traveled 5 hrs in the storms to play on the worse field in history.....then the next week got beat like a bass drum at home in perfect conditions by a team that traveled 5 hrs.  He should really just take his 1pt win and hang the sign in the gym wall to gloat over and worship on bended knee.  But hey,  it's all he's got so......  Regardless of the outcome.of the JC-RC game,  the following week told me all I needed to know....and what I was certain of from the beginning.
Good post

JC Guy

Good explanation for this guys behavior so what do you think long heads problem is?

THA TRUTH

Seems to me that he has taken a lot of Ls in life

Longfellow

dragondad

Quote from: Longfellow on July 31, 2017, 03:08:16 pm
Yep. Taken so many L's they put one in my name

Actually three.....but who's counting

Proud Buckaroo

dragondad

Proud Buckaroo

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Not much to talk about right now. Football needs to hurry up.

THA TRUTH

Longfellow

Proud Buckaroo

THA TRUTH

August 01, 2017, 08:53:39 am #226 Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 08:57:40 am by THA TRUTH
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 01, 2017, 12:11:46 am
I don't know. Does yours???

Oh Man U got me... but then again I'm not the one saying I've taken letters in my name

luxora4life

Maybe it's some of these statement from you last year that keeps him going:

Yep,  pointing out the mistakes, agreeing everything isn't perfect, yet still here we are smallest true 3A school, three losses, yet still winning games and about to face your one choke team that's coming off a blowout win over a 2 win 5 seed team from a conference weaker than your own

Yep,  the Colts are on fire....not everyone can beat a 2-4 / 4-5 5th seed team by 30 pts.
Or it could just be that your opinion of "not very good" applies equally, if not more so, to the Colts.

Really,  so you should've beaten Manila by two or three additional touchdowns.....
We lost starters in the Smackover game and just got two of them back tonight,  neither are totally 100% today and we basically matched your score vs Manila.

JC 31 - RCrest 21

This just proves the mice in Wilson may possibly smoke more crack than Rivercrest fans....if that's possible

Didn't mean to insult your mouse by assuming he's from Wilson,  but I'm still certain he smokes crack.

Longfellow

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 01, 2017, 08:53:39 am

Oh Man U got me... but then again I'm not the one saying I've taken letters in my name
And we're aren't the ones making poor excuses for losing to a supposedly inferior team. Maybe if you recruited better on the Louisiana side, that wouldn't happen

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Longfellow on August 01, 2017, 09:48:04 am
And we're aren't the ones making poor excuses for losing to a supposedly inferior team. Maybe if you recruited better on the Louisiana side, that wouldn't happen

U might want to pay closer attention to who posts what

JC Guy

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Longfellow on August 01, 2017, 09:48:04 am
Nice cast

bleudog

August 01, 2017, 05:06:54 pm #232 Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 08:57:27 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Oldman on August 01, 2017, 03:45:23 pm
Nice cast

But he's using old bait.  ;D

At least he's apparently an Astros fan so he has at least one redeeming quality.  8)

THA TRUTH

Astros are just lucky they won't have to see the Cubs unless they make the series

bleudog

August 01, 2017, 08:56:42 pm #234 Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 08:58:42 pm by bleudog
Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 01, 2017, 06:47:27 pm
Astros are just lucky they won't have to see the Cubs unless they make the series

A "seasoned" fan can hope for the 'streauxs.

Not sure the Cubbies can get by the Dodgers though.

THA TRUTH

Dodger are tough and the addition of Darvish just made them that much better

bearbacker52

Hey jc folks, heard that the ream did a scrimnage and the la boys mercy ruled the arkie boys, is that true?

dragondad

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 01, 2017, 11:05:28 pm
Hey jc folks, heard that the ream did a scrimnage and the la boys mercy ruled the arkie boys, is that true?

Yep,  those three kids are that good.

BigLion10

Yankees keep adding firepower to their arsenal on the AL side so the Astros better watch out for them

bleudog

August 02, 2017, 11:09:57 am #239 Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 11:13:30 am by bleudog
Quote from: BigLion10 on August 02, 2017, 10:45:57 am
Yankees keep adding firepower to their arsenal on the AL side so the Astros better watch out for them

Old Yankee Proverb:  If you can't beat 'um, spend mo money. 

I didn't figure Houston would get anybody off the Rangers or A's though because of the division connection.

bearbacker52

Quote from: dragondad on August 02, 2017, 07:13:17 am
Yep,  those three kids are that good.

you know the 3a crap talkers are a dime a dozen, and don't compare to the old 2a thumpers, we are much more creative, and original. I know yall missed us.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 02, 2017, 11:15:05 pm
you know the 3a crap talkers are a dime a dozen, and don't compare to the old 2a thumpers, we are much more creative, and original. I know yall missed us.

Other than the American Dental Association, I'm not sure anyone else misses the fans from Junction City.

JC Guy

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 03, 2017, 10:00:57 pm
Other than the American Dental Association, I'm not sure anyone else misses the fans from Junction City.
Spent a few days in your neck of the woods and it's true everyone in that area has a full set of teeth BUT a bunch of those people carry that set of teeth in a shirt pocket.

THA TRUTH

U can tell when the halfway house gives colt time on the internet

Skip Baymore

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 02, 2017, 11:15:05 pm

I will admit.  Some of you do have better imaginations.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: JC Guy on August 03, 2017, 10:18:35 pm
Spent a few days in your neck of the woods and it's true everyone in that area has a full set of teeth BUT a bunch of those people carry that set of teeth in a shirt pocket.
I hate to say anything to encourage JC posters. But that was a GREAT comeback.

dragondad

Quote from: JC Guy on August 03, 2017, 10:18:35 pm

Having worked in that area of the state,  I'd be willing to bet those sets of teeth are passed down from one toothless soul to another.   Those aren't pallbearers at their funerals,  they're the ones who won a chance to snatch the chompers before the casket gets locked down.

bearbacker52

Quote from: dragondad on August 04, 2017, 01:23:08 pm
Having worked in that area of the state,  I'd be willing to bet those sets of teeth are passed down from one toothless soul to another.   Those aren't pallbearers at their funerals,  they're the ones who won a chance to snatch the chompers before the casket gets locked down.

if you look at their family portraits only one person is smiling at a time, they have to distribute the teeth for each member in the photo

Coltfan2005

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 05, 2017, 01:23:27 am
if you look at their family portraits only one person is smiling at a time, they have to distribute the teeth for each member in the photo

so, you are saying that sharing is a bad thing?

THA TRUTH

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas