• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

how will hampton do this year in football

Started by bearbacker52, May 24, 2017, 10:16:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 07, 2017, 09:53:10 pm
Why don't you get your panties out of a wad?

Like, I said, whose the one hiding behind a screen?

You're so angry all the time. Over what? Did someone take your ice cream cone on the playground today?

Pure evidence that HF is my friend and I can FREELY defend him as I wish.
ok u right

AirWarren

You're so angry all the time. Over what? Did someone take your ice cream cone on the playground today?

I would be mad too if the highlight of my program was getting hail married on by junction city in the state title game Several years ago to lose the game....

Dr. Defense

Quote from: AirWarren on June 07, 2017, 10:24:53 pm
I would be mad too if the highlight of my program was getting hail married on by junction city in the state title game Several years ago to lose the game....

burn.....+1

bearbacker52

Quote from: Dr. Defense on June 08, 2017, 07:46:36 am
burn.....+1
23k in post looks like yu could use a life too, nice stadium sheet town

bearbacker52

ah thats a good one had to be posted three times

AirWarren

Quote from: bearbacker52 on June 08, 2017, 10:05:44 am
23k in post looks like yu could use a life too, nice stadium sheet town

Been here since 2001 buddy.

AirWarren

Another funny story about Beer-dun folks. When Warren folks first got to experience those gums flapping. And what do you know....revolved around a jamboree scrimmage.

In 2006, beer-dun came to Warren with several other teams. Of course, the gum flappers got on here(most of which are gone), claiming that the scrimmage would be theirs and they were going to beat Warren like a drum. We had a few good players on this squad. We will get to that though. So here comes the little men that could onto the field. Had some hype to them. Jumping around like a bunch of clowns.

Warren lines up. Jay Wright, Chris gragg, Greg childs and basmine jones split wide. The ball is snapped and our qb hits Jay on a post over the middle and makes beer-dun look like a pee wee club. Think the final score was 30 something to nothing. It was over and over bombs. Don't think Warren even broke a sweat in the August heat.

But hey, it was just a scrimmage.

bearbacker52

Quote from: AirWarren on June 08, 2017, 10:38:30 am
Another funny story about Beer-dun folks. When Warren folks first got to experience those gums flapping. And what do you know....revolved around a jamboree scrimmage.

In 2006, beer-dun came to Warren with several other teams. Of course, the gum flappers got on here(most of which are gone), claiming that the scrimmage would be theirs and they were going to beat Warren like a drum. We had a few good players on this squad. We will get to that though. So here comes the little men that could onto the field. Had some hype to them. Jumping around like a bunch of clowns.

Warren lines up. Jay Wright, Chris gragg, Greg childs and basmine jones split wide. The ball is snapped and our qb hits Jay on a post over the middle and makes beer-dun look like a pee wee club. Think the final score was 30 something to nothing. It was over and over bombs. Don't think Warren even broke a sweat in the August heat.

not to many people stopped j wright, but thanks for the history lesson you are such a big source of historical data, a legend in your own mind....stay on ff get those posts up to 50k, that way you won't contaminate the rest of the world. ''ff football geru'' woooo weeee get that put on a tshirt.

AirWarren

Hey. I'm just appeasing a guy who sends personal messages asking for them to meet up to "fight".

bearbacker52

Quote from: AirWarren on June 08, 2017, 11:12:47 am
Hey. I'm just appeasing a guy who sends personal messages asking for them to meet up to "fight".

fight? fight? thats your assumption, but that is where your mind operaters, attack or run mouth then escape and evasion, noone said nothing bout fighting.

beach bum

I was in a little bit of a grumpy mood this morning until I read this thread.... This is getting funny and cheered me up. This guy is taking on all of fearless it seems.... haha.

bearbacker52

Quote from: AirWarren on June 08, 2017, 10:38:30 am

Quote from: AirWarren on June 08, 2017, 10:31:30 am
Been here since 2001 buddy.

Mouth writing checks that hands can't cash for a while i see.

Proud Buckaroo

I'm guessing you are in dire need of another vacation?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on June 08, 2017, 11:24:26 am
I was in a little bit of a grumpy mood this morning until I read this thread.... This is getting funny and cheered me up. This guy is taking on all of fearless it seems.... haha.

Some people just wake up mad at the world every day.

AirWarren

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 08, 2017, 11:50:31 am
I'm guessing you are in dire need of another vacation?

Step away to get some work done and he is still talking.

bearbacker52

when the bear is away the rats will play. i was just joshing,, i am not knock over yalls little checkerboard full of spit cups, that would be uncivilized..

bearbacker52

Quote from: beach bum on June 08, 2017, 11:24:26 am
hey bb they are good like that traveling in packs, they have a formidable good ole boy system going on, i just try to make observations about football and they launch their coordinated attacks to anyone that disagrees with them.. When they loose the debate they bring up spelling, bad grammar, and the like..they are some real cry babies with 50,000 posts on here. You cant brag on your team or they will come up with some negative comments, Proud punkaroo is the worst of them all, he will bait you then report you, and he got me. Called me all kinds of names, disrespected my ethnicity, then ran and told it. I just want to talk football.

Proud Buckaroo

Show me where I called YOU names. Buddy, you started it from the very beginning by calling me "peckerwood." But, I'm the one that was being racist.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: HorseFeathers on June 08, 2017, 12:27:18 pm
Some people just wake up mad at the world every day.
Yup they loose there kool around football gerus.

Dr. Defense

AirWarren

Dr. Defense

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 08, 2017, 02:16:15 pm
Show me where I called YOU names. Buddy, you started it from the very beginning by calling me "peckerwood." But, I'm the one that was being racist.

you really tough until you come across a sweet gum, or osage orange also called. " boatarc". Thats a dog whistle joke only you and i will understand...but your last statement bout peckerwoods made me fall on the floor laughing...good one keep it up.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Ole bb52 is the reason I got on here in 2008.....

bearbacker52

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on June 08, 2017, 07:42:34 pm
Ole bb52 is the reason I got on here in 2008.....
man was that in 08 wow been a fast 9 years, and i must say i have lots of respect for you "ole frank"..world of knowledge n go to guy in des arc feetball.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas