• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6A State Champs

Started by AHS06, May 04, 2017, 08:38:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AHS06

Congratulations to the 5x back to back State Champ boys of Arkansas High and 6x back to back Conference Champs.

Also congratulations to Arkansas High girls as they finished Runner-Up.

AT

Have they posted the official results anywhere? I'm surprised Lake Hamilton didn't have a live results site to use.

zebradynasty

Quote from: Almatrackster on May 05, 2017, 07:39:19 am
Have they posted the official results anywhere? I'm surprised Lake Hamilton didn't have a live results site to use.

Me too can't find results anywhere.

OB11

Jonathan Adams won Long Jump for Jonesboro.

A Jonesboro athlete also won the 100m but can't remember his name.   

ricepig

Quote from: Almatrackster on May 05, 2017, 07:39:19 am

It's in today's ADG, but yeah, surprised LH didn't have them live.

ricepig

Quote from: OB11 on May 05, 2017, 09:25:21 am
Jonathan Adams won Long Jump for Jonesboro.

A Jonesboro athlete also won the 100m but can't remember his name.

Keshawn Andrews

RATTLER43

Pat Swilling

Quote from: AHS06 on May 04, 2017, 08:38:57 pm
Congratulations to the 5x back to back State Champ boys of Arkansas High and 6x back to back Conference Champs.

Also congratulations to Arkansas High girls as they finished Runner-Up.

Sad to See Coach Burdine stop Coaching Track.  Great Coach Great Man. 

ricepig

OB11

I may be overlooking it, but is there a way to see the total team scores?

RATTLER43

Click on blue words completed

OB11

Quote from: RATTLER43 on May 05, 2017, 12:56:47 pm
Click on blue words completed

Thanks! I figured it was something simple!

RATTLER43

Men - Team Rankings - 17 Events Scored
===============================================================================
    1) Texarkana High School      148        2) Lake Hamilton High School 120   
    3) Benton High School          92.50     4) Russellville High School   56   
    5) Jonesboro High School       46        6) El Dorado High School      35   
    7) Pine Bluff High School      34        8) Mountain Home High School  27   
    9) Hall High School            26        9) Marion High School         26   
   11) Greenwood High School       18       12) Siloam Springs High Schoo  14   
   13) Jacksonville High School     8       14) West Memphis High School    5   
   15) Searcy High School           4.50    16) Sheridan High School        1   

Women - Team Rankings - 17 Events Scored
===============================================================================
    1) Lake Hamilton High School  109.50     2) Texarkana High School      96   
    3) Russellville High School    74        4) Sheridan High School       64   
    5) Benton High School          58        5) Jonesboro High School      58   
    7) El Dorado High School       49        8) West Memphis High School   43   
    9) Siloam Springs High School  42       10) Hall High School           26   
   11) Greenwood High School       17       12) Mountain Home High School  13   
   13) Marion High School           6.50    14) Searcy High School          3   
   14) Pine Bluff High School       3                                           

Texarkana_Piggie

Hogman2018

Coach Burdine should be named coach of the year if he is not something is wrong!!! He just won his fifth in a rów and this year was his bęst coaching job because we wasnt favored to win it this year!! Coach Burdine is going out on top he is retiring from coaching! Thanks coach for everything You have down far AHS. You deserve it

Pat Swilling

I cant believe Norton didn't beg him to just Coach Track along with his regular teaching.  One of greatest sports dynasties in AR high school history

Hogman2018

Yeah u right he was a great coach and wish he would stay but we have a good one taking over in Coach Harrell which won a state track championship in Texas!! He was also Adrian Peterson head coach in high school in Palestine Texas. Maybe be Burdine will get bored and we can talk him in helping out!!!

Texarkana_Piggie

i seriously doubt burdine would ever work for BN.  he has plenty of years in and can retire. 

Hogman2018

He worked for Norton at THS one year!!

Texarkana_Piggie

and you notice one year was enough. 

Hogman2018

U just dont know what Ur talking about Norton gave him Whatever he needed this year he has no problem with him!! We could of hired Nick Sabin and u wouldnt like him!!! (So negative)  Norton got the track team new uniforms this year that was needed bad.

Texarkana_Piggie

Quote from: Hogman2018 on May 17, 2017, 10:02:17 am
U just dont know what Ur talking about Norton gave him Whatever he needed this year he has no problem with him!! We could of hired Nick Sabin and u wouldnt like him!!! (So negative)  Norton got the track team new uniforms this year that was needed bad.

glad he got them new unis.  they needed it.  i am also glad he is getting our colors back to cardinal red like it is supposed to be.  i'm just not thrilled with the hire because of how it happened.  and i just think it's funny some of the fans thinking that just because we hired BN we will suddenly win everything.  i hope i'm wrong, but i doubt it.  i like seeing my former students succeed, so i hope the hope the boys have a great season and get us back on top.  10 years is too long to go without being a true contender. 

Hogman2018

It hasnt been ten years we was in the finałs in 2010 against Eldorado in a very close game!!

Texarkana_Piggie

didn't say 10 years since playoffs....said a true contender. 06-07 back to back champs.  yeah that eldo game was close. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas