• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magnet Cove Basketball

Started by AirItOut21, March 29, 2017, 11:35:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

southarkdaddy

What did the former coach teach?

FisherOfMen11

the position at magnet cove was social studies is what their add said. Former coach did pe but I am sure another coach that is there is moving into that position.

old.dole

For his sake I hope this job is nothing like the football job

FisherOfMen11

lol i know thats right. For his sake I hope he can pass his history exam. That thing is stupid hard. It use to be easy but the changed it a few years ago and it is extremely difficult. I know history majors who have taken it 4-5 times and still not passed. Everything 30.000 BCE to Present can be asked.

gameoflife

Quote from: Hogjr on April 17, 2017, 01:27:01 am
I heard he had 2 years at GR and he still hasn't passed it so now he's going to magnet and he's starting over.

If this is true thats another odd hire for MC.

southarkdaddy

Quote from: gameoflife on April 17, 2017, 03:29:15 pm
If this is true thats another odd hire for MC.

Not odd. Glen Rose just had the most wins in school history I'm pretty sure. Cant remember them winning 20 games before.

gameoflife

I mean if he has not passed his certification yet.

Hogjr

I wish all the new coaches coming into this school the best of luck. They're gonna need it.

Magneto

He'll be teaching PE.  Probably helped in his decision to come to MC.  Not having to teach in the classroom is big.

MagicMike

Quote from: Magneto on April 19, 2017, 06:47:41 am
He'll be teaching PE.  Probably helped in his decision to come to MC.  Not having to teach in the classroom is big.

He's a certified PE teacher too.  No more worrying about trying to pass a praxis for something that you probably don't want to teach.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas