• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coaching Opportunity

Started by coachcampbell134, April 10, 2017, 10:44:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

coachcampbell134

This is Collin Campbell and I am looking for a Head Softball coaching position for the 2017-18 school year. I played high school baseball at McCrory High school from 2009-2012 where we won State in 2009 and runner up in 2010. I played college baseball at Harding University from 2012-2015 and was a pitcher. Throughout high school I received All State 4 years, all region 4 years and all conference 4 years. In college I received "GAC" pitcher of the week multiple times, All region, All Arkansas team and All GAC Tournament team. My wife, Kimmy (Hendricks) Campbell is currently a Sr at Harding University where she has played softball from 2013-present and is the starting catcher for 4 years. I am looking for a Head Softball job where I will be the head coach and she will be a volunteer assistant if stipend isn't available. I am certified in Middle School Math and she will be doing her student teaching this upcoming fall and available for hire Spring Semester 2018 and will be cerified in Middle school math/Science. If any one has any openings or hears of any please contact me by cell 870-588-5303 or by email at coachcampbell134@yahoo.com.
Thank you and God bless!

Kraig Crist

Quote from: coachcampbell134 on April 10, 2017, 10:44:31 pm
This is Collin Campbell and I am looking for a Head Softball coaching position for the 2017-18 school year. I played high school baseball at McCrory High school from 2009-2012 where we won State in 2009 and runner up in 2010. I played college baseball at Harding University from 2012-2015 and was a pitcher. Throughout high school I received All State 4 years, all region 4 years and all conference 4 years. In college I received "GAC" pitcher of the week multiple times, All region, All Arkansas team and All GAC Tournament team. My wife, Kimmy (Hendricks) Campbell is currently a Sr at Harding University where she has played softball from 2013-present and is the starting catcher for 4 years. I am looking for a Head Softball job where I will be the head coach and she will be a volunteer assistant if stipend isn't available. I am certified in Middle School Math and she will be doing her student teaching this upcoming fall and available for hire Spring Semester 2018 and will be cerified in Middle school math/Science. If any one has any openings or hears of any please contact me by cell 870-588-5303 or by email at coachcampbell134@yahoo.com.
Thank you and God bless!

Go look at parkers chapel. They have an Softball/FB opening.

VHSCoach2

Not a head coaching spot, but Vilonia will be hiring a new assistant softball coach. Job is tied to sociology/psychology/AP psychology.

teachers pet

Jessieville has softball/volleyball opening.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas