• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas own Malik Monk

Started by mtindian42, April 04, 2017, 04:03:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Longfellow

Quote from: mtindian42 on April 06, 2017, 08:13:50 pm
how many rings you got? What I thought! 0 bow down a kiss jrs feet...
I ain't kissing the feet of a man who went 6 days without showering and wearing the same clothes after the NBA finals

mtindian42

April 06, 2017, 08:28:16 pm #51 Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 08:51:44 pm by mtindian42
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on April 06, 2017, 08:20:51 pm
How many did you get being the water boy?

0. Get down on your knees. Obviously that's what you're doing here in this thread.
[/quote-

Proud Buckaroo

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

There she is. The infamous village bafoon that got banned because I corrected his grammar.

mtindian42

April 06, 2017, 08:30:20 pm #53 Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 08:51:13 pm by mtindian42
-

HorseFeathers

Quote from: mtindian42 on April 06, 2017, 08:07:53 pm
jr smith has a ring! Thank you for comparing him to a great!

Dickie Simpkins has 3 rings.... May want to adjust your measuring stick there...

mtindian42

Quote from: HorseFeathers on April 06, 2017, 08:31:34 pm
Dickie Simpkins has 3 rings.... May want to adjust your measuring stick there...
thats 3 more then anyone on this board has👍

beach bum

Quote from: HorseFeathers on April 06, 2017, 08:31:34 pm

Haha, +1

BigLion10

I have a ring!!! My senior one 😂😂

mtindian42

Quote from: BigLion10 on April 06, 2017, 08:45:58 pm
I have a ring!!! My senior one 😂😂
dont count big man nice try lol

Brian G

Quote from: mtindian42 on April 06, 2017, 08:33:09 pm
KEYBOARD WARRIOR... MAYBE ONE DAY YOU AND YOUR WHOLE GAY CLICK CAN SAY THAT TO MY FACE...
Easy call here.

You're in extended timeout.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: mtindian42 on April 06, 2017, 08:38:25 pm
thats 3 more then anyone on this board has👍

True haha... Just saying having a ring doesn't make you great... A fella named Sun Yue is the only Chinese born player to have a ring too....He played in like 10 games the year he got one.

Proud Buckaroo

AirWarren

Quote from: mtindian42 on April 06, 2017, 08:33:09 pm
KEYBOARD WARRIOR... MAYBE ONE DAY YOU AND YOUR WHOLE GAY CLICK CAN SAY THAT TO MY FACE...

Goodnight keyboard upper cutter.

Redwolves8526

Quote from: Longfellow on April 06, 2017, 08:12:18 pm
A selfish player with deep range who doesn't know when to shut up and be serious. Pretty good comparison

When has Malik Monk ever been known to be a loud mouth on the court? Besides the throat slashing incident, what else can you point to? Or when have you not seen him serious except for the time he apparently "smiled" at the end of the bench in a regular season loss? Both of those reasons are poor, come up with something else.

Brian G

Let's not pretend he's a choir boy.  He's a noted trash talker.

Redwolves8526

April 07, 2017, 09:09:08 am #65 Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 09:14:04 am by Redwolves8526
Quote from: B.G. on April 07, 2017, 08:59:54 am
Let's not pretend he's a choir boy.  He's a noted trash talker.

Never said that. But don't act like his character is flawed when the Arkansas players do the same or worse.

Surely you don't label a kid as a loud mouth or not serious just because he tries to get in his opponent's head. If that's the case, Michael Jordan, Kobe, Jalen Rose, or just about any decent guard that gets into the NBA is labeled as the same.

Longfellow

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on April 07, 2017, 09:09:08 am
Never said that. But don't act like his character is flawed when the Arkansas players do the same or worse.

Surely you don't label a kid as a loud mouth or not serious just because he tries to get in his opponent's head. If that's the case, Michael Jordan, Kobe, Jalen Rose, or just about any decent guard that gets into the NBA is labeled as the same.
I didn't say Arkansas players were better. I don't watch Arkansas basketball. I have quite an aversion to that basketball program. Monk has a bad attitude is all I'm saying. He's like most athletes today. Too much of a prima Donna

Brian G

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on April 07, 2017, 09:09:08 am

I'm not trying to drag him down or really wish to seem that way.

I'm looking at him as he is.

Without a doubt, he's overall a good kid and doesn't come close to being near worst behaved.  I;m just saying people prop him up needlessly. Let him be what he is on his own merits.  Some of that is good and some is not. 

AirWarren

Quote from: B.G. on April 07, 2017, 09:55:45 am

Without a doubt, he's overall a good kid and doesn't come close to being near worst behaved.  I;m just saying people prop him up needlessly. Let him be what he is on his own merits.  Some of that is good and some is not. 

I openly hate Lepanto and could care less who cares.

Redwolves8526

Quote from: AirWarren on April 07, 2017, 10:34:04 am
I openly hate Lepanto and could care less who cares.

If you could care less, how much do you care?

Redwolves8526

Quote from: B.G. on April 07, 2017, 09:55:45 am

Solid response. I can get with that.

BigLion10

Tonight's his big moment the NBA Draft

Longfellow

Big moment til he winds up on the Knicks

BigLion10

I've heard the Mavs are high on him at 9

Longfellow

I think the Mavs only wanted Monk at 9 because they thought NY would take Smith at 8

BigLion10

Yea I agree I was surprised NY too the French PG over Smith. Monk may play with Fox in Sacramento now

BigLion10

Congrats to Malik going to Jordan and the Hornets

bleudog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas