• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March Madness 2017

Started by beach bum, March 05, 2017, 03:56:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mtindian42

Concin is the best team in the B1G (right now) anyways, also the luckiest... Let's see what happens here

mtindian42

BigLion10

Wisconsin has got to be the luckiest team the last few years in the ncaa

mtindian42

I can't stand them maybe there luck will run out here shortly!

mtindian42

Thank goodness! Someone finally give concin a dose of there own medicine!

BigLion10

I'll be danged if my tv doesn't lose signal right before Florida inbounds it with 4 ticks left

mtindian42

Allen and monk showed out tonight for the state! Great young talent...

beach bum

Gonzaga up by 17... The Florida vs. South Carolina winner will be playing the Zags. I will be rooting for South Carolina. Florida is a very very good team, but I think the Gamecocks are more suited to beat Gonzaga then beat whoever comes out of the other loaded side. South Carolina's athletic ability across the board is something else and makes them so good on defense. They were making Baylor look terrible with that defensive intensity.

mtindian42

Kansas needs to come alive or else Oregon is going to be headed to Arizona

mtindian42

Let's go monk its time to eat! Winer of this game will win it all... This is the CC game!

mtindian42

Unc should be on probation...notice cbs has not said a word about that...🤑🤑🤑

BigLion10

Idk South Carolina has looked really good this tourney defensive wise especially second half

mtindian42

Unc is really zoned in on both ends of the court. Roy Williams is not going to let monk breath... There is a man in his face everywhere he goes...

mtindian42

Calipari has hid behind his talent his whole career...he will have to earn his money in this one... Talent cant save him today...

mtindian42

What a game! Can we get 20 more minets? Wow...

mtindian42

Good players score points... Great players take over late in games... Which is monk? We shall see...

Lions84

NC SC DUCKS and the Bulldogs in the Final 4.

Redwolves8526

What a final four! Was not expecting that

beach bum

Honestly, if what we are seeing this season is to become a trend where the NCAA tournament becomes more balanced it has told me one thing. Arkansas is literally one notch away from becoming a program that goes to Elite 8's and Sweet 16's more frequently. We are very close if what we are seeing becomes more of the normal trend in March. I hope we do take that next step. Who knows though....

mtindian42

South Carolina is doing it again! Wow!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas