• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston vs. Riverside

Started by Lrbasketballguru, March 01, 2017, 07:31:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lrbasketballguru

xadboy

Bigtimebasketballfan

This should be a good one. It's past my bedtime but I will be making the drive tomorrow. Should be a dandy.

Lrbasketballguru

neds

NeaBaller21

Quote from: Lrbasketballguru on March 01, 2017, 07:31:59 pm
Stone vs Fenner. nuff said.
That's all that needs to be said at this point! Haha

bbfan89

What type of team does Charleston have aside from Fenner? Are they deep Do they have good interior play? I have not got to watch them during the regular season. Thanks in advance for any insight. 

NeaBaller21

CapnObvious

BBfan they are a very balanced team with excellent guards and a big inside that will light you up , so this should be a very good game.. I will take Charleston by 6

neds

After much review and a dream last night I will up my prediction, Charleston by 21

RedWolf275

March 02, 2017, 08:34:58 am #10 Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 08:57:23 am by RedWolf275
Charleston by 30.

They look like they could battle the Cavaliers after thrashing that strong JC bunch yesterday!

Head Lion

I believe I may have to stay and watch this one. It has the makings of a "classic!"

ChucktownTiger

I'll be watching on the live stream. Can't wait!!!

BigMan15

ill be making the drive today, I wasnt there for yesterday!

870baller15

I'll be there as well. It should be a good one!

strongandsteady

Can't wait to watch this one. All I've been hearing is good things about both of these bball players.

Lrbasketballguru

Perhaps with all the hype surrounding the stars, it will be the role players who win the game. Don't know about Riverside but Charleston has some good ones.

HorseFeathers

870baller15

Just a curiosity, does Fenner have a good pull up jumper? Or is he a set shooter?

FBGFDRUM

Riverside will be up by half

But Charleston, being Charleston, will come back and end up winning by a comfy 18 point lead.

CoolBreeze

bbfan89

Riverside will be overlooked and pull one out. if Riverside can get even a narrow lead it will be all over. Stone can take care of the ball and hit the freebies. All too often a team gets a little too confident and I think/hope this could be the case. Go Rebels and NEA 

ChucktownTiger

Won't be over looked by this ctown team.

I expect a big game from Big Phill 12. He's a TIGER!!! I think Fenner will settle in and rack up some points.

I haven't been on here much this basketball season. I wanna say, that Green Kid is the most underrated player on the team. He can handle the ball well and go to the basket like nobody else from the top of the key. I've enjoyed watching him play and don't think he gets enough credit. He's a BASKETBALL player. I've enjoyed watching him.

Tigers by 11

strongandsteady

This officiating crew is something else.

ISU7

March 02, 2017, 09:47:33 pm #24 Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 09:57:04 pm by ISU7
Quote from: neds on March 01, 2017, 08:33:31 pm
Charleston by 20
;D Really.  Way to go Riverside.  Northeast Arkansas Basketball......🏀

Warriors023

Game just went final. Tigers fall by 5.
Riverside 65
Charleston 60

Chunkyator99

Warriors023

ISU7

Quote from: FBGFDRUM on March 02, 2017, 04:15:42 pm
Riverside will be up by half

But Charleston, being Charleston, will come back and end up winning by a comfy 18 point lead.
Not this time. Great Job Riverside. Representing the 3-3A and NEA..🏀

870baller15

Who was suppose to be there star again?

neds

Sorry about the loss bigman
Congratulations Riverside

tanman6334

NeaBaller21

NeaBaller21

Head Lion

bbfan89

To the Charleston fan who leaned forward and kept spouting statistics every time Charleston scored, WHERE DID YOU GO? I looked back as the buzzer sounded and you were flying up the stairs. I really appreciated hearing fifteen times that Fenner holds the state record for threes. TOO bad he doesn't make his team better by getting his teammates involved and playing D. The Fenner vs, Stone question has been answered once and for all! Gavin Stone is an all around player NOT a one dimensional player with a slow release. Overman made him work for everything he got. GO REBELS!

NeaBaller21

Anything to say Charleston fans?

BigMan15

Riverside is a very well coached team and they are very gritty. Congrats to them on the win. Appreciate all the trash talk on here as well. Although I'll say your players and coaching staff was First Class and that meant alot. Seeing how Stone acted towards my son after the game made me respect him so much more!!! Truly a great team and good luck the rest of the way!!

ZoneBuster

Wow... That's rough, was supposed to be Charleston's year. They just can't get it done in basketball it seems.

thabeast428

Warriors023

cobbs34

Quote from: Warriors023 on March 03, 2017, 07:13:23 am
Or football for that matter

This could be the dumbest thing ever said. How many state titles do they have?

AlumniLights

RTF

or any.... lol

So much for chasing that ring. Records>State titles ain't that right?

Lineman

What's the warriors football record vs the tigers again?

General Lee

Quote from: BigMan15 on March 03, 2017, 02:06:30 am
Riverside is a very well coached team and they are very gritty. Congrats to them on the win. Appreciate all the trash talk on here as well. Although I'll say your players and coaching staff was First Class and that meant alot. Seeing how Stone acted towards my son after the game made me respect him so much more!!! Truly a great team and good luck the rest of the way!!

Well played Bigman. Good luck on your son's future as well.

NeaBaller21

He's a good kid that's for sure! Well said. Fenner is a heck of a player. Wish him the best in the future!

BoxNOne

BigMan, your son is a outstanding player and much luck to him in the future!

ChucktownTiger

You're from Lamar.....I'd be sour if I got my throat stomped in year after year by the Tigers too.

Congrats to Riverside, great win!!!! The Stone kid is a great player.  Congrats to the Tigers, way to keep fighting and be right there at the end. Always proud to be a Tiger!!!

birddawg1986

Congrats to Buster Campbell & them Riverside Rebels for making the 3A Final Four..Good luck to you guys on Saturday.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas