• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ville offense 2017

Started by polksalet, February 28, 2017, 09:49:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

polksalet

So we have to replace the oline and the best lineman we've ever had. And a rb who is likely the greatest place we've ever had. So 5 new o lineman and a new start at rb who in limited duty looks really good. We return both main receivers. The qb looked very good last year but will no doubt be under more stress this year without that veteran line.

We gonna go air raid or what?

cuckoobird

Honestly, I would worry more about the defense.

scrapman

I heard we have been visiting with Gilleran and going to the wing T

polksalet

Quote from: cuckoobird on March 01, 2017, 07:51:38 am
Honestly, I would worry more about the defense.

We know what the Defense is bringing.

cuckoobird

Same as last year? Nothing...

beach bum

scrapman

March 01, 2017, 07:49:49 pm #6 Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 07:54:39 pm by scrapman
Quote from: cuckoobird on March 01, 2017, 06:37:28 pm
Same as last year? Nothing...
Just enough to win 26 games over 2 years. Which isn't bad considering Stuttguart had won 21 over the last 4 combined.

FBfan79

polksalet

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: scrapman on March 01, 2017, 07:49:49 pm
Just enough to win 26 games over 2 years. Which isn't bad considering Stuttguart had won 21 over the last 4 combined.

Pea Ridge just scored again...

cuckoobird

March 02, 2017, 08:55:26 am #10 Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 09:05:17 am by cuckoobird
Quote from: scrapman on March 01, 2017, 07:49:49 pm
but not enough to beat the weak slow 1-4a. according to my calculations Stuttgart would have beaten the crappers by 33.5 points had the two went head to head and had the crappers played the lumberjacks, it would have been a 43 point beatdown to the ville

scrapman

March 02, 2017, 09:52:43 am #11 Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 10:02:05 am by scrapman
Quote from: cuckoobird on March 02, 2017, 08:55:26 am
but not enough to beat the weak slow 1-4a. according to my calculations Stuttgart would have beaten the crappers by 33.5 points had the two went head to head and had the crappers played the lumberjacks, it would have been a 43 point beatdown to the ville
You need to stop worrying about Nashville and worry more about your big step brother Warren who keeps slapping you. I heard they were getting t-shirts made up that have "Bo  Knows" on the front and "Stuttgart" on the back.

Tigerdad2

Quote from: cuckoobird on March 02, 2017, 08:55:26 am
The weak slow 1-4a have the Scrappers number. Pea Ridge, Prairie Grove , Shiloh and even Lincoln have beat the mighty Nashville Scrappers with all that talent

scrapman

Quote from: Tigerdad2 on March 02, 2017, 11:42:37 am
The weak slow 1-4a have the Scrappers number. Pea Ridge, Prairie Grove , Shiloh and even Lincoln have beat the mighty Nashville Scrappers with all that talent
Pea ridge got us in 16....i give them credit. 1-4a looked pretty weak and slow in 15. Shiloh, PG, PR....all got handled. Each year is a different team. 

Romeo

I can't stand the fact that despite our recent championships and success, Nashville still owns us. I really wanted to see Nashville in the championship last year.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Romeo on March 02, 2017, 12:27:11 pm
I can't stand the fact that despite our recent championships and success, Nashville still owns us. I really wanted to see Nashville in the championship last year.

You wanted to play a lesser team in the finals? You should want to play the best in the finals. Which I think you did btw.

cuckoobird

Hey, at least we are getting beat by team who actually wins titles. The 1-4 is getting t-shirts that say, "Nashville=ryana and the 1-4a= chris brown 🐕🖐🏿

polksalet

Quote from: cuckoobird on March 02, 2017, 02:36:09 pm
Hey, at least we are getting beat by team who actually wins titles. The 1-4 is getting t-shirts that say, "Nashville=ryana and the 1-4a= chris brown 🐕🖐🏿

I have no idea what those words mean.

Tigerdad2

Quote from: scrapman on March 02, 2017, 12:07:35 pm
Pea ridge got us in 16....i give them credit. 1-4a looked pretty weak and slow in 15. Shiloh, PG, PR....all got handled. Each year is a different team.
Nashville shouldn't lose to a slow weak 1-4a school ever in the history of football and they have several times. Nashville is loaded with talent .

polksalet

Quote from: Tigerdad2 on March 02, 2017, 06:36:36 pm
Nashville shouldn't lose to a slow weak 1-4a school ever in the history of football and they have several times. Nashville is loaded with talent .

Some years, those years are currently on pause til year after next.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas