• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-3 District

Started by MomaLion, February 09, 2017, 03:59:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MomaLion

Starting 4th...boys
Des Arc 21 Brinkley 45

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 18, 2017, 06:09:24 pm
No and it don't matter there team won conference! There best 2 players are freshman and there real good we play freshman and we beat them just wondering why you make a point to say we played freshman!
Because pick gives us he** during football season. I get a little payback in basketball season.

MomaLion

Brinkley 57 Des Arc 42...boys final

MomaLion

After 1st...girls
Carlisle 10 Earle 12

MomaLion

Halftime...girls
Carlisle 21 Earle 24

MomaLion

Starting 4 th
Carlisle 31 Earle 43

Bulldog4life

Any updates on the Earle girls gam

MomaLion

Mr. Trill

MomaLion

MomaLion

Bulldog4life

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2017, 08:22:35 pm
Carlisle wins!!! 50-49

Congrats to the Lady Bison.  Big win.

Dogg

Congrats to the Lady Bison, looking for a regional rematch

Pit Bull

mr.gametime

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 18, 2017, 08:42:33 pm
Good win Carlisle

What happened???...How they blow a 11 point lead

MomaLion

After 1st
Clarendon 13 Earle 17

Basketballfan21

Great game by the lady bison without Warren in the second half. They played hard

MomaLion

Halftime
Clarendon 33 Earle 44

Cheek

Quote from: Basketballfan21 on February 18, 2017, 09:14:40 pm
Great game by the lady bison without Warren in the second half. They played hard
What happened to Warren?

MomaLion

Starting 4 th
Lions 49 Earle 63

Basketballfan21

Quote from: Cheek on February 18, 2017, 09:24:41 pm
What happened to Warren?

Hurt her ankle. Didn't play any in the second half

MomaLion

Clarendon 80 Earle 90...boys final
Congrats Earle

Ventman

Lady Bison showed heart tonight. They are a very scrappy team, good luck in regionals.

Bildo

Congrats to the Lady Bulldogs from Earle on a hard fought battle. Players from both sides saw injuries. I hope for all to have a speedy recovery

bigworm

Congrats to Earle boys and lady bison.

NEark tigers

Two great games tonight.....Too bad I came late from work...

In the girls game, Earle had a chance to really break the game open, but when #13 Childs twisted her ankle and did not return, that turned the tables to Carisle. Earle just played out of sync by missing shots they would normally make, and missing free throws and the Bison took advantage. I would not be surprised to them both in the regional finals. Congrats to both teams.

In the boys final, first and foremost, they need to find a new scorekeeper because she constantly fouling up the score. in the first quarter, Earle's Travon Doolittle connected on a three, and only gave him a two, but the near ref told them several times that it was a three. But nevertheless, the Bulldogs played composed basketball for the first half, leading 44-33. the lead grew to 21 midway through the third quarter, before the Lions got within seven  towards the end of the game. Congrats to both teams!

Bildo

Talk about turning the tables... Carlisle lost probably their best player on the last play of the second half and did not return. After she left, the Lady Bison went down 15 after leading most of the first half. Not sure if she'll be back this year. If she does return... she won't be 100%.

Lions84

Go Clarendon Lions!!!!!

Bildo

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 18, 2017, 03:01:12 pm
You're right, Carlisle will give the defending champions a game tonight...Can anyone match Ro for four quarters? That's the question....
#10 from Carlisle had 12 of Carlisles 21 in the first half. 3 different players from Earle tried to defend her, to no avail. If she doesn't get hurt, she may score 30. So to answer your question... I think so. But it's not a one player game.. it's a team game. Ro is special... no doubt. Just saying that there are other very good players out there besides her.

MomaLion

Who were the scouts there looking at?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas