• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Standings page

Started by SUGARTOWN, October 31, 2016, 08:08:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SUGARTOWN

Guys, the standings page won't load....this makes trying to figure playoff scenarios difficult.   :-\

Lions84

ricepig

Brian G

It works for me as well.

However, we do have a software issue being addressed involving teams that have dealt with forfeits.  The system is not handling it correctly.

ricepig

Quote from: B.G. on October 31, 2016, 05:05:45 pm
It works for me as well.

However, we do have a software issue being addressed involving teams that have dealt with forfeits.  The system is not handling it correctly.

What's up with the Scoreboard page going blank on Friday night's? It's happened a couple of times for me in the past few weeks, usually towards the end of play, or soon afterwards.

Brian G

It appears the auto refresh freezes during peak times.  Week 8 was the first time and someone alerted me to it and I turned off the auto refresh and that fixed it.  Week 9 I was watching for it and caught it within about 2 minutes.

Those 2 times were the 3 busiest times since we installed it. 

Good part is it shows and works we still just have to do w/o auto refresh until solved.

If anyone sees that happening, please PM me or post on a score thread. 

Wonderdog

Quote from: ricepig on October 31, 2016, 05:14:33 pm
What's up with the Scoreboard page going blank on Friday night's? It's happened a couple of times for me in the past few weeks, usually towards the end of play, or soon afterwards.
I noticed this as well. I have experienced it most Friday's at least once since the auto-refresh was added. I honestly just thought it was my crappy phone or service. I wasn't going to place blame on the system since I have a way of making technology work improperly lol.

Hootiethehog

I can't get the standings, scoreboard or even the the team pages to pull up. Other than the forums, nothing seems to be working this morning.

Lions84

I get an error for Pickems.

Brian G

There is maintenance being done this week in the a.m.

Raise Hail n Praise Dale

If pick ems isn't up by tomorrow I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life...

Brian G

If pick'ems don't get up we likely will have an unscored week.  They continue thru the playoffs

ricepig

Quote from: B.G. on November 01, 2016, 09:33:46 pm
If pick'ems don't get up we likely will have an unscored week.  They continue thru the playoffs
Only count those already in!

Lions84

It is working for me today .

Brian G

I think everything is good to go.

PIck'em is working  New deadline is Thursday 5:00.

Made

I am still having issues with everything under team pages tab

tmycjy

Hey I'm haveing problem with the team standings page what going on ( I'm not upset just asking want to know when it going to be fix)

Brian G

Work is being done in the mornings right now. 

Made

Quote from: B.G. on November 03, 2016, 09:02:15 am
Work is being done in the mornings right now. 
glad to hear, was thinking my computer illiterate self was needing to install something new.

tmycjy

Hey the score board page and standing page and pickum page is not working again

Lanny

thanks for letting me know

tmycjy

Hey just want to know are we doing a pickum for the playoff and if we are why isn't it up yet not upset just want to know what going on

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas