• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guy???

Started by BannerMountainMan, October 21, 2016, 10:51:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Started out like 38-0 last year and only lost 1 guy and now start out 0-2 with losses to GFWS and Shirley?? That #23 kid must of been something special last year for guy

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on October 21, 2016, 10:51:33 pm
Started out like 38-0 last year and only lost 1 guy and now start out 0-2 with losses to GFWS and Shirley?? That #23 kid must of been something special last year for guy

He offered leadership, and that's what they're missing....ornso I've heard

Warhawkpa80

Yes, he was a great leader. The way he would taunt and trash talk fans was marvelous. Fact is, he was really talented and they miss that.

BannerMountainMan

Y'all think Hutchcraft could do a good job at Arkansas women's team now that Dykes is gone.. I mean I know that's not even a possibility but I think that type of system is right down his alley

SackAttack

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 04, 2017, 11:10:44 am
Y'all think Hutchcraft could do a good job at Arkansas women's team now that Dykes is gone.. I mean I know that's not even a possibility but I think that type of system is right down his alley
Well he is a proven recruiter we all know that!!

Catfish

BannerMountainMan

Looks like Guy already hit the recruiting road hard and got the big transfer!! Great job!!

FisherOfMen11

SackAttack

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on April 28, 2017, 10:56:19 am
Looks like Guy already hit the recruiting road hard and got the big transfer!! Great job!!
Said the person whose whole family moved in from Clinton for better playing opportunities oh and "cough cough" educational opportunitites also.

WarriorFan

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 04, 2017, 11:10:44 am

Hutchcraft can definitely recruit better than Dykes..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas