• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Southside Tom Cruz's @ Little Rock Catholic

Started by Coach Venny Slocombe, October 18, 2016, 11:56:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach Venny Slocombe

So, it seems as though the Southside faithful have left the building...hmmmm...
One down season ( well kinda) and everyone jumps ship! Change the mascot and everyone leaves...

I hope the Southside faithful see the error of their ways and change the name back to the Rebels...PLEASE?

Anyway...Southside faces LRC this week and they should win and then some of the old hands will be around talking about how ole JW gets his teams ready late and how SS will make a run to the Ship...

SS - 24
LRC - 14

If not, then Southside needs to give up football... ;D

Maclin on your girl

Im still a fan. I'm just burned out on FF. SS by 14

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on October 18, 2016, 11:56:44 am
So, it seems as though the Southside faithful have left the building...hmmmm...
One down season ( well kinda) and everyone jumps ship! Change the mascot and everyone leaves...

I hope the Southside faithful see the error of their ways and change the name back to the Rebels...PLEASE?

Anyway...Southside faces LRC this week and they should win and then some of the old hands will be around talking about how ole JW gets his teams ready late and how SS will make a run to the Ship...

SS - 24
LRC - 14

If not, then Southside needs to give up football... ;D
Southside should have beaten Bryant at home.

Grizzlyfan

This is the first time in a long time that Southside, even when starting out shaky, hasn't gotten better each week.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on October 18, 2016, 03:53:28 pm
This is the first time in a long time that Southside, even when starting out shaky, hasn't gotten better each week.
Yeah, I like to support all the local teams, especially against any NWA teams. Looks like Northside will have to carry the banner this year.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on October 18, 2016, 03:53:28 pm
Man, you know it's bad when Bait hasn't posted in 5 days...he usually defends SS no matter what. I think even he is beginning to wonder if this is the end of SS football as we know it...

Jeep71

Coach Venny Slocombe

Coach Venny Slocombe

Pr8hd

SS's playoff streak looks like it may be coming to an end....they can still play spoiler to NS though, whom they have owned for quite sometime.

Walter

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on October 18, 2016, 03:52:05 pm
Southside should have beaten Bryant at home.

Weird statement for such a big margin.

Fort Smith Southside (19)
Bryant (43)

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: SardisHog on October 22, 2016, 08:06:44 am

Bryant (43)
Hey, that was SS's plan all along...keep it close...

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: SardisHog on October 22, 2016, 08:06:44 am

Bryant (43)
Yeah my bad.  I meant Cabot.  SS had the ball on the goal line to win at the buzzer and fumbled.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas