• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Colin Kaepernick

Started by Black and Gold, August 28, 2016, 11:15:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nuttinbuthogs

Well maybe those students should forgo the rights and priveleges they have that generations have provided by their service.  I hate crybabies.  If they knew half the facts, or at least admitted to them it would be different.  And yes, you have a right to voice your opinion.  There are better ways.

bleudog

bleudog

"If any of my players sit on the bench for the national anthem, they will sit there the rest of the game," John Tortorella.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/09/07/team-usa-hockey-coach-says-heck-bench-any-player-who-sits-for-national-anthem.html

1-Adam-12

And now the Seahawks are talking about doing the same thing.  As a team.  On 9/11, no less.

nuttinbuthogs

Blame the flag!  How about blaming the folks who run the country, both political parties and all colors.
"What luck for rulers that men do not think".  Adolf Hitler

bleudog

AirWarren

bleudog

NEA Razorback olfan

#BoycottNFL
Ratings are dropping
Cancelled my NFL package and SI subscription

AirWarren

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on October 10, 2016, 10:50:48 pm
#BoycottNFL
Ratings are dropping
Cancelled my NFL package and SI subscription

Have not watched one game this year. I refuse to support those millionaire entitled bastages.

bdubyab60

Me either mostly because Ive never liked the pro game much. You get paid millions of dollars to play a game. You know you are going to get hurt some way or another and then sue over being hurt. Then get mad cause they say you can act like an idiot after a touchdown, and now this.

Id rather watch a highschool game any day.

VHSCoach2

Colin Kaepernick has been announced as the starter for the 49ers game this Sunday against the Buffalo Bills.

I am not sure that is a smart idea. Usually when Kaepernick sees red, white, and blue across the field, he takes a knee.

Trojanbird

Now that is good stuff!  We will see if he is willing to stand in the pocket and take a hit!  Or will he turn into a coward?

Redwolves8526

I hope he gets absolutely lit up Sunday....and for the rest of the year

bleudog

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on October 11, 2016, 07:29:47 pm
Colin Kaepernick has been announced as the starter for the 49ers game this Sunday against the Buffalo Bills.

I am not sure that is a smart idea. Usually when Kaepernick sees red, white, and blue across the field, he takes a knee.

ViloniaEaglestoWMS

Check out this Instagram

Kap is a racist piece of trash

T-Bone

Quote from: Black and Gold on August 28, 2016, 11:15:22 am
What a crap storm. I really don't know where I stand on this. What do you think about how actions? His reasoning?

I suppose I shouldn't get too upset about this. It is his first amendment right to not stand for the national anthem. Like I said though, I haven't quite figured out where I stand.

Colin is a disgrace to football.  I wish other players would walk and stand in front of him and any other disrespectful players.  We don't need to see it and the youth doesn't need to see it.  He won't last much longer.  When he gets older he can look back at his stupid actions and see these actions got him more attention than his ability to play the game he was blessed to get a chance to play due to the people that fought for our flag.

nuttinbuthogs

people ought to just stay home a game or two and show the guy what they think of his opinion.  Money talks, the team would be more likely to do something if it were losing money.

razorbackufo

Quote from: Black and Gold on August 28, 2016, 11:15:22 am
What a crap storm. I really don't know where I stand on this. What do you think about how actions? His reasoning?

I suppose I shouldn't get too upset about this. It is his first amendment right to not stand for the national anthem. Like I said though, I haven't quite figured out where I stand.

nuttinbuthogs

I stand behind the darn flag.  Sure he has the "right" to be an rear, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do.  Crybaby who doesn't recognize all he has because of what that flag stands for.  Maybe he should go get a job in Euro football where he might get to play again.

bleudog

Quote from: nuttinbuthogs on December 03, 2016, 09:03:39 am
.........Sure he has the "right" to be an rear, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do........

+1

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

bdubyab60

He's really lost me when he is praising Castro for getting literacy rates up in Cuba. I guess the folks that he's executed over the past 60 years lives didn't matter. The people that have been jailed for life for speaking out against him, their lives don't matter.

He's a piece and that's all that can be said

nuttinbuthogs

No person in their correct mind would praise Castro. Of course I think the current president did.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas