• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 - 7A FINAL MONEY POLL

Started by 3 Dollar, May 15, 2016, 07:05:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

unw1red

With the splitting of the schools, any upcoming senior has to stay at BHS because West will not have a senior class. Because of that, the starting pitcher will remain at BHS. I do not think West will have an issue with pitching at the same caliber next year.

pruff

May 23, 2016, 01:27:12 pm #51 Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 01:34:22 pm by pruff
Pitcher will be a tiger

unw1red

West will have 3-4 girls with D1 offers by the time school starts. That should tell you the prowess of the players you didn't see at BHS this year. The girls moving to West only had a handful of appearances at BHS this year. I'm not saying that is wrong or right as they still won state, but don't discredit what you haven't seen.

jacosportsfreak

Quote from: unw1red on May 23, 2016, 01:32:31 pm
West will have 3-4 girls with D1 offers by the time school starts. That should tell you the prowess of the players you didn't see at BHS this year. The girls moving to West only had a handful of appearances at BHS this year. I'm not saying that is wrong or right as they still won state, but don't discredit what you haven't seen.

That's a pretty tall order.

razorhead69

BHS had plenty of pitching besides the starter. West will be just fine next year!

pruff

For sure!! They had more pitching than most 2 schools put together

razorhead69

Starter is a freaking beast though! Lol. It will be a fun rivalry between the two and the games will be intense for sure. If any school needed a split it was Bentonville. Soooo much talent and two or 3 deep at every position. Crazy talent!!

97softballmom

Pretty sure the seniors get to stay at BHS but question would be is where will reliever Cochran be?  This is fist year he had pitching depth so one pitcher didn't have to do it all.  Makes a big difference come the end of the season.

pruff

pruff

Quote from: mack on May 21, 2016, 02:31:41 pm
I'll buy your ticket to Bogle if they lose only one game next year!  I promise.  NLR will be loaded for the next 4 years as well.  It should be fun to try to get another crack at BV.

Where will I find you? I need to get my ticket.

mack

Quote from: pruff on May 13, 2017, 07:34:59 pm
Where will I find you? I need to get my ticket.

Message me a phone number and a mailing address.  I may not be able to come to the game.  If I can't, I'll mail you the ticket price.  Hopefully we'll give you number 2.

mack

pruff

Hey man I'm good. I just wanted to give you a hard time

mack

Quote from: pruff on May 15, 2017, 11:23:36 am
Hey man I'm good. I just wanted to give you a hard time

I deserved it.  Still, if I can make it, I'd like to get you in or buy you a dog.  I've been in Fl for a week and a half.  First day back at the office tomorrow.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas