• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton Vs. Parkers Chapel

Started by sickwillie, September 15, 2017, 09:41:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

PC
32 (44.4%)
Hampton
40 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Voting closed: September 22, 2017, 09:45:28 pm

dawg_days

Quote from: trojanman on September 20, 2017, 01:56:57 pm
we would probably all be 2-1 with your schedule as well

Absolutely not.. PC can't hold a torch to Fordyce. Y'all would probably be 1-2. Maybe if y'all squeaked by Murfreesboro

old.dole

I was asking because everyone I've talked to from Fordyce said they aren't very good this year at all but said they will win state 1 of the next three years

baseball13

Quote from: old.dole on September 21, 2017, 06:35:24 am
I was asking because everyone I've talked to from Fordyce said they aren't very good this year at all but said they will win state 1 of the next three years

I would not go that far as saying they will win state, but they will be good for the next few years. Mark my words Fordyce will be the 2 seed out of that conference this year. it just them a little longer to get things going.

MagicMike

This year is a rebuild for Fordyce that's not a secret. You don't start 4 Freshman including the qb on a senior high team if you're not in rebuild.

baseball13

yea they are rebuilding but I still think they are good enough to get the 2 seed in that conference

old.dole

What's that say about that conference

dawgpound

That don't mean they aren't any good

Hornet_03

Quote from: dawg_days on September 20, 2017, 11:59:38 pm
Absolutely not.. PC can't hold a torch to Fordyce. Y'all would probably be 1-2. Maybe if y'all squeaked by Murfreesboro

Cant be talking about our schedule   ;D

Danold Dump

Dump curious to see how recruiting went this summer in hermiton.  I believe that is the correct pronunciation for a town thats best 5 players came from hermitage.  Stay classy san diego, Dump signing off. :-\

The_Wesson_Blessin

Quote from: baseball13 on September 21, 2017, 06:53:57 am
I would not go that far as saying they will win state, but they will be good for the next few years. Mark my words Fordyce will be the 2 seed out of that conference this year. it just them a little longer to get things going.

Stick to 2A where you can pretend to "know" football. Junction throttles them, Smackover beats them handily, depending on how McGehee looks this Friday night (saying if they can at least look like they can hang) will determine my thoughts on how well they fair. Fordyce is a 3 seed AT BEST in that league.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Danold Dump on September 21, 2017, 08:33:30 am
Dump curious to see how recruiting went this summer in hermiton.  I believe that is the correct pronunciation for a town thats best 5 players came from hermitage.  Stay classy san diego, Dump signing off. :-\

Best 5 players? Maybe best 2 players!!

dawg duo

Quote from: The_Wesson_Blessin on September 21, 2017, 08:36:39 am
Stick to 2A where you can pretend to "know" football. Junction throttles them, Smackover beats them handily, depending on how McGehee looks this Friday night (saying if they can at least look like they can hang) will determine my thoughts on how well they fair. Fordyce is a 3 seed AT BEST in that league.

Ohh well ain't you just something.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: dawg duo on September 21, 2017, 09:13:04 am
Ohh well ain't you just something.

I guess 2A people do not know anything about football!! Lol

dawg duo

Guess not, especially if your from Hampton.

The_Wesson_Blessin

Quote from: dawg duo on September 21, 2017, 09:20:34 am
Guess not, especially if your from Hampton.

First time anyone has agreed on this thread yet.  ;D ;D

bulldawg2016

I wonder if PC's coach is going to act crazy again when someone gets their helmet knocked off? ;D

dawgpound

eldofan

BlueCrew4U

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 21, 2017, 09:28:03 am
I wonder if PC's coach is going to act crazy again when someone gets their helmet knocked off? ;D

Depends on whether it's a dirty hit or not probably.

trojanman

if it looks illegal in live action every coach from every town should go crazy on the sideline to protect their kids

dawgpound

dawg_days

dawg duo

Quote from: eldofan on September 21, 2017, 09:56:21 am
we Have a new coach

The coach that acted crazy and got kicked out is still there, if you aren't aware.

BlueCrew4U

But he's not coaching Sr. High.  He just does 7th grade and helps keep stats on Fridays.  Doubt he'd get involved like that again.

dawg duo

Quote from: BlueCrew4U on September 21, 2017, 10:42:19 am
But he's not coaching Sr. High.  He just does 7th grade and helps keep stats on Fridays.  Doubt he'd get involved like that again.

Maybe he won't. But I was just saying that he was the coach that they were talking about.

BlueCrew4U

correct.  We agree..... look at that!!!! 

All the trash talking aside, Tomorrow ought to be a fun atmosphere.  Here's hoping for an injury free game that PC finds a way to win!  To quote the great Jim Ross.... "this one's gonna be a slobberknocker!"

bulldawg2016

Quote from: BlueCrew4U on September 21, 2017, 09:56:54 am
Depends on whether it's a dirty hit or not probably.

Every hard hit nowadays all the soft people say is illegal!

bulldawg2016

The coach shouldn't have got mad they are the ones that sent the boy over the middle with arguably the best player in the state waiting to light him up!

BlueCrew4U

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 21, 2017, 10:56:33 am
Every hard hit nowadays all the soft people say is illegal!
Hard not to when you see 20 ejections every Saturday in college games and NFL qbs draw a flag every time they get touched.  State of the game I guess.

dawg duo

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 21, 2017, 10:58:11 am
The coach shouldn't have got mad they are the ones that sent the boy over the middle with arguably the best player in the state waiting to light him up!

True!!

bulldawg2016

Quote from: BlueCrew4U on September 21, 2017, 10:59:43 am
Hard not to when you see 20 ejections every Saturday in college games and NFL qbs draw a flag every time they get touched.  State of the game I guess.

The game has definitely changed! Before long women will be playing!

southarkdaddy

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 21, 2017, 10:58:11 am

Anyone that would argue he's not the best player in the state doesn't know what the heck they are talking about.  He was incredible. 

trojanman

Getting hit hard wasnt the issue. In live action the hit looked illegal. Now I will agree after watching the video the hit was clean for the most part. I would still like to see kids not go that high on each other. I enjoy seeing big hits just as much as anyone but I never want to see kids get hurt.

trojanman

Up there with Dixon as being the best player in 2a ever. Dixon still has my vote on that

dawg duo

Quote from: trojanman on September 21, 2017, 11:24:28 am
Up there with Dixon as being the best player in 2a ever. Dixon still has my vote on that

It would definitely be a close poll.

old.dole

Id have to go Dixon all day. Not to take away from monta because the guy was a freak as well

baseball13

Quote from: The_Wesson_Blessin on September 21, 2017, 08:36:39 am

yes sir, I am sorry I got out of line. Fordyce will not win a game in conference this year. how is that boss? that better?

I guess we will find out how much you "know" about football after the year is over.

trojanman

I can see Smackover and JC beating the Dyce. I'm with the blessing on waiting until tomorrw to decide on Mcgehee.

baseball13

JC wont be touched in the conference. As for the 2 seed its up in the air, I just think that Fordyce is young and they are going to get it together soon and beat Smackover in a close game.

trojanman

I cant argue with that. I havent looked to see when they play on the schedule. Those 9th graders are getting experience every week and by late season you cant call them 9th graders anymore because they will have more game experience than most sophmores

baseball13

that's what I am saying. there rb is really good he just needs some help and that big boy if he would play ever down nobody in 3a could stop him.

The_Wesson_Blessin

Quote from: baseball13 on September 21, 2017, 11:32:28 am
yes sir, I am sorry I got out of line. Fordyce will not win a game in conference this year. how is that boss? that better?

I guess we will find out how much you "know" about football after the year is over.

All I'm saying is, that if you want people to take you seriously then you probably shouldn't spend every waking minute of your day bashing a team, and then turn around and put them in your Top 10....

baseball13

are you talking about PC or Fordyce?

The_Wesson_Blessin

Well seeing as though you haven't been bashing Fordyce....yes PC

baseball13

yea I have PC in my top 10 do I think they will stay there? NO! After this week they will NOT be there. I think HG is better than PC but PC is 3-0 and HG is 0-3. HG has played a stronger schedule and if you switched the 2 teams schedules the records would be switched. Bearden is a good team but when Hampton plays bearden I will talk crap about them as well.

bulldawg2016

The_Wesson_Blessin

Either you're a top 10 team or you're not. You talk about schedule, but what does the schedule matter if they play cupcakes? If HG is better than PC 3-0, 0-3, 1-2, 2-1, what does that matter? I don't care that you're bashing either team. My dog hunts in 3A. I'm just saying that if you're going talk out of both sides of your mouth, don't get truly upset when someone says one of your opinions is dumb.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: The_Wesson_Blessin on September 21, 2017, 12:48:25 pm
Either you're a top 10 team or you're not. You talk about schedule, but what does the schedule matter if they play cupcakes? If HG is better than PC 3-0, 0-3, 1-2, 2-1, what does that matter? I don't care that you're bashing either team. My dog hunts in 3A. I'm just saying that if you're going talk out of both sides of your mouth, don't get truly upset when someone says one of your opinions is dumb.

Everything you say is dumb! Go back to 3a board!

The_Wesson_Blessin

baseball13

so what you are saying is a team that starts the season in the top 5 and goes 0-3 should not move anywhere? or a team that starts 3-0 should not be rewarded?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas