• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

South AR Basketball

Started by Partsman, February 19, 2019, 01:06:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Partsman

Foreman vs Hampton
Dierks vs Junction City
Lafayette Co vs Cossatot River
Parkers Chapel vs Gurdon

Who gonna go the distance?

i40traveler

Foreman 
Junction City
Lafayette Co
Parkers Chapel

Ctucker

Partsman

Quote from: Ctucker on February 19, 2019, 01:35:01 pm
We're is Blevins
They are not in the 2A south regional tournament.

YSpanther

Quote from: Partsman on February 19, 2019, 02:05:57 pm
Or in the 1A regional tournament either, which they could have qualified for. They currently are gearing up for track or baseball.

Ctucker

Quote from: Partsman on February 19, 2019, 02:05:57 pm
I know I was being sarcastic!

Partsman

Quote from: Ctucker on February 19, 2019, 02:39:35 pm
I know I was being sarcastic!
Been nothing on here about South Arkansas so I wasn't sure. I've watched some good games though.

eldofan

LC is the real deal . Seen them twice against Pc , Pc has a decent squad but LC is on another level . My favorite to win the Junction City regional .

Partsman

Quote from: eldofan on February 19, 2019, 03:27:57 pm
LC is the real deal . Seen them twice against Pc , Pc has a decent squad but LC is on another level . My favorite to win the Junction City regional .
Haven't seen LC but heard they were awesome. Foreman had a good run at the right time so we got in the bottom bracket. We face Hampton in the first game. Haven't seen much about them but hopefully we can get the win and move on.

birddawg1986

February 19, 2019, 04:32:42 pm #9 Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 04:35:41 pm by birddawg1986
Haven't seen any south teams but heard Lafetteye Co was solid. They might be the team to get that state title out on NEA

eldofan

Quote from: Partsman on February 19, 2019, 04:21:31 pm
Haven't seen LC but heard they were awesome. Foreman had a good run at the right time so we got in the bottom bracket. We face Hampton in the first game. Haven't seen much about them but hopefully we can get the win and move on.
How good is gurdon?

RedWolf275

Lafayette County has a kid averaging a little over 30ppg so they will have a chance against anybody.

Partsman

Quote from: eldofan on February 19, 2019, 04:43:08 pm
How good is gurdon?
We beat them in the last game but they were #2 before that.

Eslim03

Gurdon is well coached and athletic. They have big man that can shoot and a guard/forward long rangy good player.

notcoachBrown

Quote from: eldofan on February 19, 2019, 03:27:57 pm
can't compete with the north sorry

eldofan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas