• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-6 District in Marked Tree

Started by MomaLion, February 11, 2019, 04:44:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

Quote from: MomaLion on February 14, 2019, 06:58:50 pm
Clarendon 60
Earle 61 final
Without Malik playing,  I'll take it... great game

They wouldn't pass him the ball if he was out there! Case and point the Lions has a solid post man that only gets garbage buckets.

MomaLion

Lol that game wouldn't have been close with Malik

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on February 14, 2019, 07:26:23 pm
Lol that game wouldn't have been close with Malik
that's strange since they beat y'all worse when Malik was playing y'all will be lucky to make State!

ForeverBulldog23

With Milka Earle Would've Won By 10 If You Ask Me They Better Without Him 👀

Pit Bull

Yea our Big Man is out also, he should back next week! It will be interesting to see how he adjust when he returns...

Ctucker

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 14, 2019, 07:34:47 pm
Yea our Big Man is out also, he should back next week! It will be interesting to see how he adjust when he returns...
Momma just begging and wishing

MomaLion

ForeverBulldog23

And I Got EPC Upseting MT Tonight 😬🤫 If They Come Play Ball

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 14, 2019, 07:29:11 pm
that's strange since they beat y'all worse when Malik was playing y'all will be lucky to make State!
If we'll be lucky to make state what does that say about y'all???

MomaLion

Face it,  both Earle and Clarendon are down from past years... y'all barely beat Barton.
As far as Malik playing,  when was the last time y'all saw him play? He's a totally different player than when we played at Earle. And state is in our back yard. So keep spilling nonsense.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on February 14, 2019, 07:45:56 pm
Face it,  both Earle and Clarendon are down from past years... y'all barely beat Barton.
As far as Malik playing,  when was the last time y'all saw him play? He's a totally different player than when we played at Earle. And state is in our back yard. So keep spilling nonsense.
we will make it easy and we beat Earle not saying we will beat them in state but we have beat them unlike y'all! U really need to quit leaving in the past! And by the way what does that say for yall

Ctucker

Do y'all play for 3 and 4 seed or do y'all get 3 seed?

MomaLion

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 14, 2019, 07:52:32 pm
we will make it easy and we beat Earle not saying we will beat them in state but we have beat them unlike y'all! U really need to quit leaving in the past! And by the way what does that say for yall
That doesn't even make sense lol.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 14, 2019, 07:58:12 pm
Do y'all play for 3 and 4 seed or do y'all get 3 seed?
We play the loser of Marked Tree/EPC

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on February 14, 2019, 08:05:03 pm
That doesn't even make sense lol.
how does it not make since you want to down us and we beat Earle and y'all havent I would just quit bragging if I was you until y'all actually do something and if y'all lose that 3 or 4 seed game then Bay will probally send y'all home!

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on February 14, 2019, 07:42:59 pm
If we'll be lucky to make state what does that say about y'all???
this is quote I meant to put

MomaLion

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 14, 2019, 08:12:04 pm
this is quote I meant to put
It still doesn't make sense because they beat us by 1 in overtime... the game was very evenly matched,  therefore they were insulting themselves as well.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on February 14, 2019, 08:14:00 pm
It still doesn't make sense because they beat us by 1 in overtime... the game was very evenly matched,  therefore they were insulting themselves as well.
what ever catch up! Y'all better play Malik next game y'all do not want to play Bay for a chance to go to state!

bdubyab60

Quote from: ForeverBulldog23 on February 14, 2019, 07:42:24 pm
And I Got EPC Upseting MT Tonight 😬🤫 If They Come Play Ball
I wouldn't bet on that lol

MomaLion

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 14, 2019, 08:15:41 pm
what ever catch up! Y'all better play Malik next game y'all do not want to play Bay for a chance to go to state!
Malik won't play till next week

ForeverBulldog23

MomaLion

We're on a fight break... both teams

MomaLion

Right now it's
Marked Tree 25
EPC 32
With 15.3 secs in half

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on February 14, 2019, 06:58:50 pm
Clarendon 60
Earle 61 final
Without Malik playing,  I'll take it... great game
We beat you with Malik. We got a 6-5 post player we are playing without so what's the point. Except for tonight the past four times we played the Lions we beat them with Malik. By the way Malik was walking on the leg it will take a least a month for him to be ready. He comes back and aggravate it, he could be done. Hope the kid recovers but I don't think he will be back.

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on February 14, 2019, 07:45:56 pm
You're only required to have one more point than your opponent. I bet you would have loved to barely beat us tonight but you didn't

MomaLion

You don't even know what's wrong with his leg lol so hush

ForeverBulldog23

Keep it Up EPC Might Be A Upset If They Can Keep It Up 👀🤫‼️

MomaLion

Halftime
Marked Tree 29
EPC 33
One player from Marked Tree was ejected

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on February 14, 2019, 09:09:46 pm
You don't even know what's wrong with his leg lol so hush
hush is what you did when that buzzer went off and the end of the Clarendon/Earle game. He will not be ready to play next week

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on February 14, 2019, 09:14:48 pm
hush is what you did when that buzzer went off and the end of the Clarendon/Earle game. He will not be ready to play next week
Nope,  I cheer for my Lions win or lose. Maybe y'all should hush and then you wouldn't have fans thrown out.

Dogg

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 would you like to borrow one for your trophy case

Mr. Trill

😂😂😂😂 Bull 🐕's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ForeverBulldog23

Dog And Pit They Upset They Lost Tonight Bulldogs Roll🐶🤫📌‼️

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I dont know about this year, but clarendons selfish guard play cost them multiple games, I'm betting it's no different this year.

State is not in Clarendons backyard. It's at Carlisle, Englands back yard. Who may be the favorite.

MomaLion

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 14, 2019, 09:32:26 pm
I dont know about this year, but clarendons selfish guard play cost them multiple games, I'm betting it's no different this year.

State is not in Clarendons backyard. It's at Carlisle, Englands back yard. Who may be the favorite.
I'd bet we've played more games there than England. And there's nothing selfish about our team so yea.

ForeverBulldog23

MomaLion

Marked Tree 49
EPC 54
308 left to play

MomaLion

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on February 14, 2019, 09:37:26 pm
I'd bet we've played more games there than England. And there's nothing selfish about our team so yea.

Um England is in that district, played there tonight and yes your quards were selfish last year. But you are blinded by your homerism

MomaLion

KINGC

In Other News BIC and Bay Going To 3rd OT😬😬😬😬

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 14, 2019, 09:53:36 pm
Um England is in that district, played there tonight and yes your quards were selfish last year. But you are blinded by your homerism
And you're blinded by stupidity. Until this year Carlisle was in the 6.

ForeverBulldog23

MomaLion

MomaLion

KINGC

Quote from: MomaLion on February 14, 2019, 10:00:11 pm
Marked Tree 61
EPC 60
3.2 secs
I had EPC for a upset call me crazy but I like they team even though I'm with Clarendon Lions 🦁

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas