• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEMIFINALS - Junction City @ Foreman

Started by bleudog, November 29, 2018, 09:08:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

bleudog

bleudog

Quote from: dragondad on December 01, 2018, 09:37:10 pm
.... One Team, One Community, One Family!!   Always Proud To Be A Dragon!!

Be Great - Take State!!!

+1

bleudog

Dragon I

Foreman never stopped JC.  It would have easily been 55 if not for the two first half TO's.  Smith was content letting the FB get his and containing KB.  He's an excellent athlete but not a QB.  Not a knock on him.  That kid in a spread like Frazier was last year would be fun to watch.  One negative play is all it takes to stop them in that offense though.  It's just like JC pre spread.  3 yards and a cloud works if you're the baddest dudes on the block, but it is too limited when the teams are relatively evenly matched.

bleudog

HORNET-MAN

+ 1 This Touched Me

cuz

Quote from: HORNET-MAN on December 02, 2018, 09:06:23 am
+ 1 This Touched Me
Go to the JC web site and watch the ending of the game the way the boys responded to Batey......

HORNET-MAN

Quote from: cuz on December 02, 2018, 09:33:55 am
Go to the JC web site and watch the ending of the game the way the boys responded to Batey......
Wow Just Watched It..That Was A Class Act.

cuz

Quote from: HORNET-MAN on December 02, 2018, 11:35:28 am
Wow Just Watched It..That Was A Class Act.
More proud of that thannthe win.....

dragondad

bleudog

December 02, 2018, 01:59:05 pm #261 Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 02:07:43 pm by bleudog
Quote from: dragondad on December 02, 2018, 01:08:52 pm
Cuz, which video?

I think cuz is referring to the part two DSN livestream at about the 2:03:40 mark.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/118496200

bleudog

bleudog

bleudog

Don't take this the wrong way, but if anybody with any pull at Foreman sees this, here are two visitor suggestions.

1)  I don't know the history of why y'all chose to place y'alls scoreboard where it is, but please cut down or trim the branches on the pine tree betwen the scoreboard and the visitor bleachers.  (and if you ever get a new scoreboard, please consider placing it in a more conventional location - parallel to the endline and closer to the goal post)

2)  Please consider putting in steps on each end of the visitor bleachers.  A two foot or two and a half foot platform next to those hand rails would shorten the step distance between rows and sure enough would be appreciated by those of the less limber among us.

Again, not trying to be critical, just trying to make what was a pleasant game experience a little better for the next group of guests.

Wantobe

Quote from: bleudog on December 02, 2018, 02:38:21 pm
Don't take this the wrong way, but if anybody with any pull at Foreman sees this, here are two visitor suggestions.

1)  I don't know the history of why y'all chose to place y'alls scoreboard where it is, but please cut down or trim the branches on the pine tree betwen the scoreboard and the visitor bleachers.  (and if you ever get a new scoreboard, please consider placing it in a more conventional location - parallel to the endline and closer to the goal post)

2)  Please consider putting in steps on each end of the visitor bleachers.  A two foot or two and a half foot platform next to those hand rails would shorten the step distance between rows and sure enough would be appreciated by those of the less limber among us.

Again, not trying to be critical, just trying to make what was a pleasant game experience a little better for the next group of guests.

Blue,

Thanks for bringing this to attention. The scoreboard is actually only a few years old, so it will likely be there a few more years. I guess no one has ever brought up the limbs. The steps are a good suggestion. Maybe this will get brought up to administration.

bleudog

Quote from: Wantobe on December 02, 2018, 04:04:46 pm
Blue,

Thanks for bringing this to attention. The scoreboard is actually only a few years old, so it will likely be there a few more years. I guess no one has ever brought up the limbs. The steps are a good suggestion. Maybe this will get brought up to administration.

Thanks you sir.  I appreciate you taking my post in the spirit in which it was intended.

bleudog

The post game Facebook (publicly shared) thoughts of a JC fan (who happens to be the coach's grandmother and a fine lady herself):  CLICK HERE

bleudog

paraloma

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas