• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stop the name calling, and chastising other schools. Unreal how some of you post on here

Started by Lanny, November 27, 2018, 06:51:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Scrapper

bleudog

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 29, 2018, 04:48:34 pm
LOL I guess I lost count!

I think it depends on whether you counts accounts or people.

Is TheSwamp2017 still among the welcome?  He came in about the time the other thread was deleted.

cuz

Quote from: JohnnyBGood_0404 on November 29, 2018, 04:24:39 pm

Anyone else that has an opinion on commenting on this is irrelevant. I am not being rude or disrespectful its just I have no interest in making this an argument.

Now Cuz, as a man of faith which we both say we are correct? Well I find it to be disrespectful to MT Legend and everyone else when you posted the democrat comment, especially when you do not even personally know him. When you first learned he was offended a true man of faith would have made it right by either a private message or on the board but you chose to continue to talk of him even after he was banned. So not knowing you and being a man of faith myself I find it hard to believe you are meeting the standards of that! That is not judging or belittling you its just holding you accountable for your actions of not bearing good fruit.
As I read your comments I do think of the Lords since of humor in Job.
Job 39:13-18 (a very serious book) describes the life of a stork in pretty funny terms. Verse 17 says, "For God did not endow her with wisdom or give her a share of good sense." That's sorta reminds me of you and your post....😉😆

JohnnyBGood_0404

I see all I need to end this conversation with you sir. Never intended to insult you, God Bless!

p.s.
The devil quoted scripture too....... & the point was to make you aware of your choice of words to other people.

couch-coach06

Quote from: bleudog on November 29, 2018, 05:08:22 pm
I think it depends on whether you counts accounts or people..

Is TheSwamp2017 still among the welcome?  He came in about the time the other thread was deleted.

Idk.but that person sounded like a kid that graduated last year ... All I know is I went too bed around midnight got up at 530 looked everything was good went too work checked back at noon boom all was gone lol

dragondad

Quote from: JohnnyBGood_0404 on November 29, 2018, 06:51:28 pm
I see all I need to end this conversation with you sir. Never intended to insult you, God Bless!

p.s.
The devil quoted scripture too....... & the point was to make you aware of your choice of words to other people.

Heres a word for you, your legal discrimination, and your judgemental professionalism, and your crying on a private message board.....

Bye!

bleudog

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 29, 2018, 07:57:27 pm

Idk.but that person sounded like a kid that graduated last year ... All I know is I went too bed around midnight got up at 530 looked everything was good went too work checked back at noon boom all was gone lol

I thought he was a player from last year too.  Even thought he might have been related to the Foreman player he posted about.  Assuming the account wasn't a duplicate, I'd hate to see him get booted after so few posts.

bleudog

HorseFeathers

Bunch of newbs in this thread getting upset about rules....btw if y'all are gonna follow thru with the fight threars(that I missed), you are obligated to meet at the Alma Sonic, and since it's 2018, I expect high quality video, with the phone turned sideways...

Also....It's kinda tame compared to 2005ish when most of the good teams had knuckle heads like Pick posting in support of them....and J.C had their "original" FF crew...Of course J.C also didn't have to wait to the Semi-Finals to get a challenge in the playoffs in that era either... 🤷

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 29, 2018, 08:27:25 pm
Bunch of newbs in this thread getting upset about rules....btw if y'all are gonna follow thru with the fight threars(that I missed), you are obligated to meet at the Alma Sonic, and since it's 2018, I expect high quality video, with the phone turned sideways...

Also....It's kinda tame compared to 2005ish when most of the good teams had knuckle heads like Pick posting in support of them....and J.C had their "original" FF crew...Of course J.C also didn't have to wait to the Semi-Finals to get a challenge in the playoffs in that era either... 🤷

I didn't post until after the bearden des arc game in 2008, now since then, I been permanent fixture.  Lol

HorseFeathers

Newb 😂🤣

Not really...haha

I used to read all the threads, now I barely read the ones involving my local teams....but it sounds like I missed some fireworks...especially if Lanny come of hibernation to warn everyone

couch-coach06

I had an account back in the mid 2000's I think my name was bleedingblueandgold or something but I just hung out on the 1a basketball board as a former delight bulldog lol .. I guess I've had this account since 13 or so think I made it too talk smack too some Horatio folks that was our championship game at the time lol

HorseFeathers

You remember the Van Cove basketball team posting on the 1a Board? They liked to hate each other and start fights lol

couch-coach06

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 29, 2018, 08:57:16 pm
You remember the Van Cove basketball team posting on the 1a Board? They liked to hate each other and start fights lol
Lol yeah .. I remember plus they were not very good

Brian G

Goodness gracious.

You try to let people stretch out a bit, but there are always a few that are just so full it they don't know when to quit

I was offline 24 hours and the thread got yanked.  I know who did and will support that. 

As for Lanny, this is his baby.  If there are things being said that are over the line in his view, it'll disappear.  Imagine being him and the amount of direct griping that must come his way. 

What I do like about these kind of threads of recent days is watching how some know how to back down and some don't.  As illustrated, I'm done trying to potty train a poster.

I took a peak at that thread as it ended overnight back in the bowels of FF and it did toe a line.

This all comes on the tail of the other messy thread last week that went unmoderated.

I'm here to help make it better.  I banned more people in the past 72 hours than I have in the last 72 days.

Whatever it takes.

cuz

Brian G

bleudog

bleudog

Quote from: dragondad on November 29, 2018, 09:24:47 am
Pick, isnt it amazing how fast things change?  People complain the game has gotten soft, but it's understandable when you see how society as a whole has changed.   Imagine 5 or 10 years from now.   Hopefully it goes our way tomorrow night and you can come hang out with us at WMS next Friday.

From 1975

;D

little timmy

humptydumpty49

I agree anyone who is involved in name calling should get their account banned

bdubyab60

Quote from: B.G. on November 29, 2018, 09:49:59 pm
Goodness gracious.

You try to let people stretch out a bit, but there are always a few that are just so full it they don't know when to quit

I was offline 24 hours and the thread got yanked.  I know who did and will support that. 

As for Lanny, this is his baby.  If there are things being said that are over the line in his view, it'll disappear.  Imagine being him and the amount of direct griping that must come his way. 

What I do like about these kind of threads of recent days is watching how some know how to back down and some don't.  As illustrated, I'm done trying to potty train a poster.

I took a peak at that thread as it ended overnight back in the bowels of FF and it did toe a line.

This all comes on the tail of the other messy thread last week that went unmoderated.

I'm here to help make it better.  I banned more people in the past 72 hours than I have in the last 72 days.

Whatever it takes.
All of a sudden a lot of guys with low post counts coming in as well. I toe the line myself sometimes.

HorseFeathers

Bdub it's the time of year where the newbs come out of the woodwork, then disappear back into it 🤷

whoknows

I wish we could do a little Fearless Friday graveyard like some teams do at their football games...

bleudog

Quote from: whoknows on November 30, 2018, 07:06:50 pm
I wish we could do a little Fearless Friday graveyard like some teams do at their football games...

Getting an account deleted is one thing, but terminating folks might be going a little too far.   :o  :o  :o  :o   ;D ;D ;D ;D

whoknows

Quote from: bleudog on November 30, 2018, 07:34:16 pm
Getting an account deleted is one thing, but terminating folks might be going a little too far.   :o  :o  :o  :o   ;D ;D ;D ;D

If I had that kind of power Junction City would be playing in Dierks tomorrow night! 🤔

Wilson

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 29, 2018, 08:27:25 pm

OOOOOhhhhhh.....I think Juiceman is one of those posters you speak of. . . .I was here then as well. . .don't think I had too many issues with anybody. . .maybe Mikethrel from Rison. . . wait are we allowed to speak that name on here???

I haven't been here in probably 5 days or so. . . seems I missed quite the dustup . . .I have been very entertained by this thread though. . .my biggest laugh this week was seeing Gurdon and Foreman folks on facebook complaining that JC should of stayed in 3A and now moved back to 3A because they have too many players on the sidelines during games.. . . .seriously. . .they said that. .

HorseFeathers

The 8-2a had bookie, juice man, rickets, and a few others....El Do Westside was even represented on here....I remember them guys bragging about scoring 20 on the 03 dragons..cause noone else scored that much lol

Wilson

I forgot about thebookie. . .they bragged on scoring 20. . .but I think that was also the year Carpenter hung like 75 on them. . lol

whoknows

bdubyab60

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 30, 2018, 06:31:37 pm
Bdub it's the time of year where the newbs come out of the woodwork, then disappear back into it 🤷
Yep. I haven't posted as much as I usually do. This work thing sucks. But I believe a few of these folks are letting this country divide get to them and are being a little sensitive about it all.

Someone built this forum and it's his to do with as he wishes.

Talk some smack, eat some crow and enjoy the forums.

ThreadWatcher

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 01, 2018, 02:49:20 pm
Yep. I haven't posted as much as I usually do. This work thing sucks. But I believe a few of these folks are letting this country divide get to them and are being a little sensitive about it all.

Someone built this forum and it's his to do with as he wishes.

Talk some smack, eat some crow and enjoy the forums.
Amen bdub! We're amongst a bunch of snowflakes!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas