• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEMIFINALS - Arkadelphia @ Shiloh Christian

Started by sportsguy80, November 23, 2018, 09:59:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins?

Arkadelphia
75 (53.2%)
Shiloh Christian
66 (46.8%)

Total Members Voted: 141

JoeWho

Quote from: gerber707 on December 01, 2018, 09:09:00 pm
Celebrate this week. You know what's coming. Even "joe knows the truth".

Yea,  We are coming for them.  If was not of  Nashville, they would have not been 7-4a Champions. 

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: JoeWho on December 01, 2018, 08:48:12 pm
How I love to be going back to the ROCK!!!

Go Badgers!!!    8)
Between having to make trips to the Arkansas Department of Health and the Lumberjacks making numerous trips to the State Championship, I have my own personal parking space, you can borrow it. Won't need it until next year.

JoeWho

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 01, 2018, 09:19:43 pm
Between having to make trips to the Arkansas Department of Health and the Lumberjacks making numerous trips to the State Championship, I have my own personal parking space, you can borrow it. Won't need it until next year.

Dude!  As one of your old enemies from my Nashville days, that is nice of you!. 

I hope Burks get well soon.  That guy is awesome!  I think he will be a great Razorback!  :)

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: JoeWho on December 01, 2018, 09:28:59 pm
Dude!  As one of your old enemies from my Nashville days, that is nice of you!. 

I hope Burks get well soon.  That guy is awesome!  I think he will be a great Razorback!  :)
Enemies?

JoeWho

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 01, 2018, 09:41:20 pm
Enemies?

Well, that was in the past.  The 2006 4a Championship game was really something to witness. 

But, I really love Jarius Wright and Greg Childs as Razorbacks.  The last time the Razorback were really good is when they where there. 

I just really dread playing Warren.  My rule (that I should follow more often) - You can't hate them for been Good!

$aintMaximu$

Good game Arkie !!  Your team looked great.  QB is a machine, the team played a very well executed game.  Safe travels and good luck next week !!!

AirWarren

Quote from: JoeWho on December 01, 2018, 09:55:07 pm
Well, that was in the past.  The 2006 4a Championship game was really something to witness. 

But, I really love Jarius Wright and Greg Childs as Razorbacks.  The last time the Razorback were really good is when they where there. 

I just really dread playing Warren.  My rule (that I should follow more often) - You can't hate them for been Good!

Same for Nashville lol. Respect.

#1thetruth

December 01, 2018, 10:37:35 pm #207 Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 11:44:49 pm by #1thetruth
Quote from: gerber707 on December 01, 2018, 04:39:17 pm
Those multiple periods are taken to be a single typographic character called an "ellipsis," which is used to indicate that something that normally should be there has been purposely left out. The dictionary says it is "a set of dots (...), used to indicate that words have been omitted."

My my my.......
#1thetruth is awesome.... if I must say so myself.... that remote of his is dead on...........

#1thetruth

December 02, 2018, 07:41:51 am #208 Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 11:54:06 am by #1thetruth
Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 30, 2018, 08:24:04 am
In an earlier post you said the top 3 teams in the state were -

1.  Arkie
2.  Nashville
3.  Joe T.

After this nobody was even close...    What makes you think tonight's games won't be closer or at least a challenge considering Shiloh beat you number 2 team by 3 possessions?

Don't ever doubt me...... I'm not call #1thetruth for nothing....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas