• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

trumann senior boys

Started by elvis26, November 21, 2018, 04:10:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elvis26

;D I want to congratulate coach billy phelan and the trumann wildcats for giving the tuckerman bulldogs their first lost this season!!!!! it was a great game. that was trumanns first game of the season.

Missco

That was a good win. Tuckerman. will be favorites to win their conference but would be lucky to finish 4th in Trumans district.

Greyhound24

Here we go. I will get it started 3A-3 is the greatest conference ever. No one can play with them from other leagues. 3A-3 will have 4 teams in state semi finals. Hope that covers it.

Missco have you ever watched Tuckerman play?

biglion1985

With the way the regionals are set up we may see trumann and tuckerman again because that's the two conferences that match up in regionals this year

Head Lion

Quote from: Greyhound24 on November 21, 2018, 07:40:13 pm
Here we go. I will get it started 3A-3 is the greatest conference ever. No one can play with them from other leagues. 3A-3 will have 4 teams in state semi finals. Hope that covers it.

Missco have you ever watched Tuckerman play?
Much wisdom Greyhound

Greyhound24

Lol Head Lion I knew you would like the comments. Nothing but respect to all the teams in the 3A-3. Just thought it was disrespectful to say the Tuckerman would be lucky to finish 4th in that conference. The Bulldogs have been quite successful last couple of seasons. Prolly more successful than any team in the 3A-3 on the state level. Like I said nothing but respect for the 3A-3 Tuckerman could very well finish 4th in that league but would surprise me if they finished 1 or 2 also.

Head Lion

Here is to a great season & good health to all the kids.👌🏼

CoolBreeze

RedWolf275

Manila put a pretty good whipping on Trumann at Trumann Tuesday night 52-39

biglion1985

Nobody was really hitting any shots hats off to trumann for playing a good defensive game

dawgs

Tuckerman wins the NEA.  When you lace up against them Bulldogs you better bring it every night!!!

birddawg1986

December 28, 2018, 11:12:18 pm #11 Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 11:58:39 am by birddawg1986
Tuckerman looked good in this tournament. Very solid squad. Manila also looks like a team that will make a strong push.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas