• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

QUARTERFINALS - Camden Harmony Grove @ Booneville

Started by knownothingboutfallball, November 16, 2018, 09:42:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who advances

Booneville Bearcats
49 (67.1%)
Camden Harmony Grove  Hornets
24 (32.9%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Voting closed: November 23, 2018, 09:22:17 am

Hgalum50

Quote from: Oldman on November 19, 2018, 11:12:35 am
Didn't know there were 13 Grove posters on this board.
There are 3 that are consistent the rest are just trolls.

Purple and Gold Bearcat82

Ready for friday and that train horn and cannon. Expecting a good game but I think the cats will pull away in the second half. But I've been wrong before. Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving and safe travels.

nastynice

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 17, 2018, 06:44:19 pm
It's been a great year for CHG but this is the end of the road. Booneville by 30

Nope....Cats will pull this one out, but it won't be a blowout.  This point in the season there are very few blowouts. Cats play solid, stereotypical Bearcat football and we'll win by 13-20.  If we puss around and come out flat, it'll be a battle.  Speed has very rarely beat Booneville teams, and this week won't be an exception.

BHS-34
CHG-20

Fourthdown

ROULETTE

CHG has a big play offense with an average defense.  If booneville is lackadaisical on defense, CHG will hit some home runs on them.  CHG will have to score atleast 30 to have a chance.  its possible though.  booneville by 12

gold45

Quote from: Warriors023 on November 18, 2018, 09:52:46 pm
Yeah. I'll NEVER get that forsaken train horn ring out of my head.

I love the sound of the Cherokee, train horn, and the cannon unless I'm on the visitor side. They sound different on that side for some reason. Lol

Warriors023

AlumniLights

I find it hilarious when parents watch film and come on here to give their two cents on how the game will play out.  ::) That being said, still pulling for the Cats. Good luck to both teams Friday. This is the best time of the year!

Chief_Osceola™

I think I'll be at Bearcat Stadium to watch the game Friday night.

Bearcatdad

Quote from: gold45 on November 19, 2018, 10:38:59 pm
I love the sound of the Cherokee, train horn, and the cannon unless I'm on the visitor side. They sound different on that side for some reason. Lol

We like it better when your sitting on our side gold45

nastynice

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 20, 2018, 08:59:17 am
I think I'll be at Bearcat Stadium to watch the game Friday night.

You guys might as well stay with me. I've seem to come into a couple extra empty rooms lately!

gold45

Quote from: Bearcatdad on November 20, 2018, 02:54:30 pm
We like it better when your sitting on our side gold45

I'll be there Friday night wearing my purple and cheering for #33 and the rest of the Cats!!!  Go Cats Go!!!

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: nastynice on November 20, 2018, 03:03:37 pm
You guys might as well stay with me. I've seem to come into a couple extra empty rooms lately!

You'll have to fill me in Friday evening.

What's the weather gonna be like over there?

nastynice

RyanLR

I remember playing at Booneville in '99 (I played at Subiaco my freshman year) and that was one of the most intimidating atmospheres I had ever been to. I think we lost like 63-6 or something like that. It was hilarious thinking back on it.

nastynice

Quote from: RyanLR on November 21, 2018, 11:10:11 am
I remember playing at Booneville in '99 (I played at Subiaco my freshman year) and that was one of the most intimidating atmospheres I had ever been to. I think we lost like 63-6 or something like that. It was hilarious thinking back on it.

It's definitely an awesome atmosphere for a small town ball game.  Boonevillians love their football.  And the other towns close by that aren't playing anymore will come over to watch and support us. 

CapnObvious

We will be there buddy ! Love this time of year 🤘🏻

Bearcatdad

HGaluminTN

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 17, 2018, 12:07:13 pm
Yeah that startef happening when the other HG started a football program. I wasn't fond of it until about now.
Yeah. I know why. Just think it's dumb.  HG has been around since 1860 so it's probably the oldest. I know the first football game I went to there was in 1970 so it's had football decades longer.  Just weird seeing people call it the 'C' word. 

Hgalum50

Quote from: HGaluminTN on November 22, 2018, 10:21:51 am
Yeah. I know why. Just think it's dumb.  HG has been around since 1860 so it's probably the oldest. I know the first football game I went to there was in 1970 so it's had football decades longer.  Just weird seeing people call it the 'C' word.
Tell me about it lol.

High Voltage

Man I wish I could make this game, I will be keeping track while I watch Greenwood. Good luck to our neighbors in Booneville!

Booneville - 42
GHG - 30

CoolBreeze

Quote from: High Voltage on November 22, 2018, 11:41:42 am
Man I wish I could make this game, I will be keeping track while I watch Greenwood. Good luck to our neighbors in Booneville!

Booneville - 42
GHG - 30
GHG! I love it after the recent discussion on this thread.

High Voltage

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 22, 2018, 11:53:16 am
GHG! I love it after the recent discussion on this thread.
lol, It was an honest mistake.

Hgalum50

Bearcatpride

nastynice

Game day!!  Safe travels to everyone today.  Rain should be gone by 2-3 pm. 

B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S!!!!!!

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 23, 2018, 08:12:48 am
Thank you!

I know that when they go live they said that thd link changes from just their YouTube page to the live version. So just in case that it happens not to work go to YouTube.com and search for Booneville Bearcat Sports and you should be good to watch it and share it they said.

Hgalum50

Quote from: Purple and Gold Bearcat82 on November 23, 2018, 02:18:34 pm
I know that when they go live they said that thd link changes from just their YouTube page to the live version. So just in case that it happens not to work go to YouTube.com and search for Booneville Bearcat Sports and you should be good to watch it and share it they said.
Gotcha! Thanks for the information!

BearcatPride96

The drizzle ended a couple hours ago. Should be a nice night for playoff football. Go Cats, GATA!!!

NWA Hawg

venablestreet

venablestreet

BearcatPride96

BearcatPride96

elmerfudd

Two Booneville scores called back. One for holding. Still not sure why the INT return was called back.

venablestreet

November 23, 2018, 08:13:57 pm #87 Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 08:21:02 pm by venablestreet
Quote from: elmerfudd on November 23, 2018, 08:06:20 pm
Two Booneville scores called back. One for holding. Still not sure why the INT return was called back.

Looked at the play 5 times or so and never saw a hold or block in the block on int return.  No idea why flag at 45 yard line was thrown.  Flag thrown on the 30 must have been holding but didn't look close to a hold. 

OLDSCHOOL82

Interception return...hold was right in front of the ref.  It was a hold.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: venablestreet on November 23, 2018, 08:13:57 pm
Looked at the play 5 times or so and never saw a hold or block in the block on int return.  No idea why flag at 45 yard line was thrown.  Flag thrown on the 30 must have been holding but didn't look close to a hold. 

I think the first flag was an ineligible player downfield. Both receivers were on the line of scrimmage so the inside receiver was covered up.

venablestreet

November 23, 2018, 08:23:48 pm #90 Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 08:27:44 pm by venablestreet
Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 23, 2018, 08:20:58 pm
Interception return...hold was right in front of the ref.  It was a hold.

Yeah, the more I watch the more I tend to agree on the hold at the 30.  The flag thrown on the 45 was on the offense.

BearcatPride96

ChucktownTiger

50Yarder

knownothingboutfallball

Grove shows so much not class pitful u don't throw ur helmet towards the bleachers smh

50Yarder

BearcatPride96

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 17, 2018, 08:03:17 pm
Booneville may win, but if you think by 30 then you are as dumb as you seem.

Could have won by 50, but called em off in the third quarter. But go on, tell us more...

Warriors023

Atleast I got this one right😂 I tried to warn y'all what you were walking into CHG, but y'all didn't listen. However, congrats on a great season CHG. Nothing to hang your heads about.

Hgalum50

Quote from: BearcatPride96 on November 23, 2018, 09:24:27 pm
Could have won by 50, but called em off in the third quarter. But go on, tell us more...
Still wasn't by 30, and I actually gave Booneville respect cause I knew they were a great team. I actually picked them to win state early this season, but go on...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas