• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brookland Tournament

Started by baller334, November 12, 2018, 05:16:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Informant

Anyways.... Back to the tournament. 

Brookland vs. Manila tonight.  This will be a knock down drag out of a game.  Not a lot of points to be scored here.  I'd give Brookland the edge simply because they are at home but this one could go either way.  Most likely whoever has the ball last will win it.

Blytheville squeaked by Bay.  I know the score will not indicate this but Bay, to me, is the better team.  Interesting substitute pattern last night.  Pierce has ZERO control over his team.  How this kid is a head coach at a school like Blytheville is above my paygrade I guess. They have no shot at all to beat Baptist. 

All roads in this tournament lead to Prep and Kansas signee McBride.  There is no team in this tournament capable of stopping him.  May not be anyone in the state that can outside of NLR or Jonesboro. 

Talk about Jr. High in a different thread.  Good Tournament so far. 

NEA Razorback olfan

Monticello over Riverview by around 5
Bay up 33-28 over Paragould
half

Sports Guru

Anyone gotta Monticello final score

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

biglion1985

Sounds like a dandy so far olfan

Head Lion

Has the feel of a post season game, intense.

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

biglion1985

Olfan I was listening to it on the lions corner and someone got ejected. Who got ejected

RamblinRazorWreck

Manila Head Coach.  The 2nd T sealed the loss.  The 1st T any coach would have taken.  Calling a double dribble on a kicked ball is HORRIBLE. 

I had no dog in the fight.

Good game, nonetheless.

NEA Razorback olfan

Hats off to the Lions, it was a great game , best of luck to the very talented Lions this season!

NEA Razorback olfan

Sports Guru

November 16, 2018, 10:55:26 pm #64 Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 12:30:22 am by Crossett Eagle
Does Monticello reface manila now tomorrow?

NEA Razorback olfan

Sat
12:00 Bay vs Riverview
1:30  Monticello vs Paraould
3:00  Manila vs Blytheville
4:30. Brookland vs Baptist 

Missco

MikeDieselâ„¢

Quote from: Informant on November 16, 2018, 03:37:02 pm
Anyways.... Back to the tournament. 

Brookland vs. Manila tonight.  This will be a knock down drag out of a game.  Not a lot of points to be scored here.  I'd give Brookland the edge simply because they are at home but this one could go either way.  Most likely whoever has the ball last will win it.

Blytheville squeaked by Bay.  I know the score will not indicate this but Bay, to me, is the better team.  Interesting substitute pattern last night.  Pierce has ZERO control over his team.  How this kid is a head coach at a school like Blytheville is above my paygrade I guess. They have no shot at all to beat Baptist. 

All roads in this tournament lead to Prep and Kansas signee McBride.  There is no team in this tournament capable of stopping him.  May not be anyone in the state that can outside of NLR or Jonesboro. 

Talk about Jr. High in a different thread.  Good Tournament so far. 

No shot?  3 points isn't bad.

baller334

RamblinRazorWreck

Manila 25 Blytheville 25 @ half

All I know right now

RamblinRazorWreck

RamblinRazorWreck

RamblinRazorWreck

NEA Razorback olfan

Had to work, just got here
Brookland 16
Baptist 26
Half

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

Sports Guru

NEA Razorback Olfan

You gotta Monticello score for me?

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Crossett Eagle on November 17, 2018, 06:17:49 pm
NEA Razorback Olfan

You gotta Monticello score for me?

Yes sir
Bay 65
Riverview 62
F

Monticello 60
Paragoud 35
F

Blytheville 57
Manila 49
F

Would like to thank all the teams and fans for coming out and watching some great games at Bearcat Gymnasium!! Fun to see talent from different parts of the State.
Hope everyone had a great time , best of luck to all the teams this year.
Great competition to help get ready for conference season!!

RamblinRazorWreck

Enjoyed the Tournament.  Thanks for hosting!

biglion1985

I think we should give a hand to Olfan for keeping us updated thanks alot bud

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: biglion1985 on November 19, 2018, 06:56:15 pm
I think we should give a hand to Olfan for keeping us updated thanks alot bud

Yes Sir, enjoyed it... best of luck to the Lions this year, great team , should make a deep run in State!!

RamblinRazorWreck

McBride dropped 39 points, 7 rebs & 9 assists in a 90-79 win for Baptist at 5A Maumelle tonight.  WHAT A SHOW!!!!

biglion1985

Thanks alot Olfan the bearcats should do pretty good this year too and best of luck to them

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: biglion1985 on November 20, 2018, 10:08:24 am
Thanks alot Olfan the bearcats should do pretty good this year too and best of luck to them

Thank you Sir!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: RamblinRazorWreck on November 19, 2018, 09:58:39 pm
McBride dropped 39 points, 7 rebs & 9 assists in a 90-79 win for Baptist at 5A Maumelle tonight.  WHAT A SHOW!!!!

Sounds like a great game to watch, McBride is a special player, enjoyed watching him.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas