• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morrilton @ Blytheville

Started by JacketFan, November 10, 2018, 01:00:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PercussionMan

Where is that awesome Blytheville team??

GO DEVIL DOGS!!!!

the voice

They just scored on a kick off return, lol we subbed ninth grade in !!

the voice

the voice

Did not expect dogs to roll this way !! Sorry tmjcy you were wrong twice Harrison rolled and devildogs rolled !!!!!

PercussionMan

Just goes to prove that Morrilton is a much different team with Criswell at the helm.

juicebox

PA Dad

Quote from: PercussionMan on November 16, 2018, 09:49:47 pm
Just goes to prove that Morrilton is a much different team with Criswell at the helm.

I think most of us realized that.

Grond

Tough night for Blytheville. Congratulations, Chickasaws, on a good season.

DevilDog59

Missco

The Morrilton QB impressed me. Good season Chicks.

Missco

November 16, 2018, 10:19:39 pm #60 Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 10:25:15 pm by Missco
I can see Morrilton winning next week.

JessieP

Quote from: DevilDog59 on November 16, 2018, 10:09:36 pm
JessieP, where ya at?

I'm right here. Did you need to hear from me before turning in. Gotta tell ya, Not really interested, flattered but not my cup of tea. Did I ever say Blytheville will win? Don't think so. I said that JC is by far the greatest player in the history of Arkansas to ever put on pads. I never picked Blytheville so you must be calling me to fulfill some sort of internet fantasy of yours.

Duck12

Wasn't the Chicks night. They had opportunities but just couldn't get it going. Hats off to Morrilton they made plays. I'd like to hear what Morriltons thoughts were on #72 our big DL. Kid played his butt off tonight.

Central AR

Quote from: JessieP on November 16, 2018, 10:38:21 pm
I'm right here. Did you need to hear from me before turning in. Gotta tell ya, Not really interested, flattered but not my cup of tea. Did I ever say Blytheville will win? Don't think so. I said that JC is by far the greatest player in the history of Arkansas to ever put on pads. I never picked Blytheville so you must be calling me to fulfill some sort of internet fantasy of yours.

Ok, so I'm not the only one who thinks JC is greatest Arkansan to ever put on pads. He's either going to be an NFL starter one day or we're both idiots.

DevilDog59

Quote from: Central AR on November 16, 2018, 11:16:03 pm
Ok, so I'm not the only one who thinks JC is greatest Arkansan to ever put on pads. He's either going to be an NFL starter one day or we're both idiots.

I've never seen grown men hate on a kid giving it his all to pursue his dream... i'm truly sorry that your own lives are so miserable that you have to down a junior in high school. Idk why I even engage with you clowns... Dogs on to round 3. Keep silencing the haters.

Central AR

Quote from: DevilDog59 on November 17, 2018, 12:08:06 am
I've never seen grown men hate on a kid giving it his all to pursue his dream... i'm truly sorry that your own lives are so miserable that you have to down a junior in high school. Idk why I even engage with you clowns... Dogs on to round 3. Keep silencing the haters.

What are you talking about? Going off his last season, we've never seen a QB in the state display that kind of skill at his size in the always tough 5A West. I'm just poking fun at the other guy but of course Criswell could be an NFL starter one day....

DevilDog59

My bad... JessieP does the same thing, but he's very sarcastic about it. JC is excellent. He has a few areas he needs to improve in.. but arm strength isn't one of those. Thanks for the support!!

PercussionMan

November 17, 2018, 09:00:50 am #67 Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 09:05:29 am by PercussionMan
Quote from: PA Dad on November 16, 2018, 09:58:49 pm
I think most of us realized that.

That wasn't meant as a "well, duh" comment.  My point was that Morrilton can compete with anyone in 5A with him.  Had he not been able to play this season, like they originally thought, Morrilton likely would have lost to Parkview in the first round.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas