• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pulaski academy 5-peat?

Started by PAguy2008, October 22, 2018, 09:29:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

Quote from: HeberFan on October 26, 2018, 01:48:14 pm
PA is impressive, but only in small part, because of the football team. They have very strong academics and educate lots of quality kids. Future leaders of society, if you will. Such things matter much more than dusty trophies.
Now wait a minute, they have had and have one of the 3 best girl's soccer teams in the 5A along with LRCA and Harrison and Harrison will be in the 4A this year but Siloam Springs girls will take our place.

Rocket23

PA will be in 4A as well.  We traded for Siloam and Russellville in 5A.  I think Greenwood is pretty good in soccer, aren't they?

Go Postal

Quote from: Rocket23 on October 26, 2018, 05:01:45 pm
PA will be in 4A as well.  We traded for Siloam and Russellville in 5A.  I think Greenwood is pretty good in soccer, aren't they?
That's great!  Our girls will take out Shilo, your girls take out CAC.  Deal?  LOL

PAguy2008

My prediction might come true

The A-Team

JacketFan

Quote from: B.G. on October 22, 2018, 09:36:46 pm
PA is headed for 10 in a row.  Just write it down.
LRCA said, Nope, you will settle for 4, congrats LRCA

Brian G

Quote from: JacketFan on December 02, 2018, 05:55:24 pm
LRCA said, Nope, you will settle for 4, congrats LRCA
We need a sarcasm font.

JacketFan

Quote from: B.G. on December 02, 2018, 07:58:04 pm
We need a sarcasm font.
I know, I know, just poking fun at ya, from now on just italicize the statement and that will mean sarcasm from now on.   ;D

Brian G

Yeah, it followed the prior sarcasm comment.

I'm not stunned that LRC won.  Those return matches from conference play lend themselves to this kind of possibility.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas