• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Burg @ Hackett

Started by Dragonsvoice, October 12, 2018, 10:25:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Prouddragondad

Coach not happy 2nd string fumbled first play so 1st string goes back in and Taylor goes 57 yards on first play

Mtburg 48 Hackett 12 mercy rule starts

Prouddragondad

Final Mtburg 48 Hackett 12

HorseFeathers

When does, or did, Lavaca play Hackett?

alaskanstorm

I'm taking a wild guess week 10

alaskanstorm

But don't know they are not on each other ff schedule

HorseFeathers

The FF standings page omitted that game from both schedules lol

DnA Prostaff

Burg is a really good football team... I knew #5 was fast, but dang he can get get through a little contact too!  I knew we would have a tough time slowing down that offense. But I expected to put up some more points.   Field was sloppy so it hurt Hesters ability to scramble but even on a dry field there were white jerseys everywhere we wanted to run seemed like.  Kids were well coached it seemed. Congrats to the Dragons on a good win.  Loved the class and sportsmanship shown by both sides, praying together after the game.... Awesome
   Good luck the rest of the way Mountainburg!! We're cheering for you!

AB™

Quote from: DnA Prostaff on October 19, 2018, 11:14:35 pm
Kids were well coached it seemed. Congrats to the Dragons on a good win.  Loved the class and sportsmanship shown by both sides, praying together after the game.... Awesome
Mountainburg's coach has been doing this a long time.  He's a good one.  I'm really hoping this is the year he finally gets over the hump and wins a conference championship.  It's been a long time coming and would be more than well-deserved.

Hornet4ever

Congrats to the Burg on a big win... I've said it all year I believe this is their season to finally grab that crown. Good luck!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas