• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maumelle - Parkview

Started by GRpride, September 23, 2018, 08:24:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GRpride

Recently moved to Maumelle, so trying to learn more about the local team. Anyone know how the Parkview matchup is going to go. Stinks that the Maumelle QB got a concussion last week, was hoping I'd be able to see him play Thursday. Anyways, anyone have any thoughts for this one? Thanks.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: GRpride on September 23, 2018, 08:24:15 pm
Recently moved to Maumelle, so trying to learn more about the local team. Anyone know how the Parkview matchup is going to go. Stinks that the Maumelle QB got a concussion last week, was hoping I'd be able to see him play Thursday. Anyways, anyone have any thoughts for this one? Thanks.

Maxwell going out in the first half was a big factor in our game Friday. We also lost our starting running back due to a concussion, but I think he may be cleared this week. We already lost a really good RB to a broken arm a few weeks ago. Not sure on the QB. If he can't go, our defense will have to step up and slow down Allmon. He's a really good athlete that will make plays. We just have to limit the damage. We're also gonna have to have some playmakers on offense get some chunk plays. If our QB can't go, I don't know if we can consistently sustain drives, and our passing game won't be as big a threat. We ran a lot of wildcat with Robinson taking snaps. He's a big physical kid with good speed (MTSU commit). He has a good arm too so hopefully that can help mitigate the loss of Maxwell.

Who knows, maybe he'll be cleared and we'll be at close to full strength. I'm not optimistic about that but I think our coaches will put in a good game plan to utilize the guys we do have.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas