• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Our Yellowjackets

Started by wynnefootballfan, September 22, 2018, 02:16:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wynnefootballfan

I was at the game last night. Even though the game and outcome is hard to swallow, I am proud of the guys. They played hard bell to bell. Even though they are not where they want to be or worked to be at this point in the season I think they are better than it looks. "3 loses", 2 6A teams, one good and one very good and a 5A team last night that looked like they may be in the top handful of 5A's in the state. They have a win against a respected defending 4A state champ. Looking ahead, there are 4 or 5 very winable games. I know Nettleton has a lot of confidence now and Forrest City/ Wynne can be a wildcard, non the less a very legit chance to finish well. take care of that, get a matchable draw first round and who knows. I really do think this is doable for this bunch of guys.

JessieP

I think the final outcome of Wynne's 2018 season is far from over. There is a lot of football yet to be played. They are young and inexperienced, every week they gain that experience. I wouldn't hit any panic buttons just yet.

JacketFan

Quote from: JessieP on September 22, 2018, 04:42:29 pm
I think the final outcome of Wynne's 2018 season is far from over. There is a lot of football yet to be played. They are young and inexperienced, every week they gain that experience. I wouldn't hit any panic buttons just yet.
I am there with you with those thoughts, they seem to be unsure of themselves when they play away games, they need a good offensive showing to build there confidence, so I pulling for you Jackets, keep playing hard.

tmycjy

amen to that and I would like to say I think we are doing good do to the fact that wynne is starting a lot of 10 Grader

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas