• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LR Christian @ Watson Chapel

Started by zebrafan, September 18, 2018, 01:42:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zebrafan

Hogman2018

Good Luck to WC yall are playing the best team in Arkansas History according to Incognito!! They are unbeatable they will mercy rule everyone on their schedule!! No need to have the playoffs just give them the trophy!

incogneto

Watson Chapel will have more speed than any team LRCA has faced.  Watson Chapel has a great coaching staff and athletes on both sides of the ball so I expect it to be a hard fought game.  I am still expecting LRCA to win though. 

Hogman2018

Quote from: incogneto on September 18, 2018, 01:55:42 pm
Watson Chapel will have more speed than any team LRCA has faced.  Watson Chapel has a great coaching staff and athletes on both sides of the ball so I expect it to be a hard fought game.  I am still expecting LRCA to win though.
Of course WC will have more speed than Greenbriar and Vilonia!

redsport27

I agree that Chapel will be the fastest team LRCA has faced yet. It will be an electric game and I think it will come down to who can get the stops on defense. I say LRCA comes out on top of a good game.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Hogman2018 on September 18, 2018, 02:13:17 pm
  Of course WC will have more speed than Greenbriar and Vilonia!

Funny right there! And very TRUE!  ;D

Lumberjackfan1978

Chapel is good but LRCA will be to much.LRCA by 21

Maynard G Krebs

LRC lives up to its billing and wins big

GuvHog

I'm not gonna make a prediction but I will say whichever team wins this game will definitely have to
earn it.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: GuvHog on September 19, 2018, 01:55:56 pm
I'm not gonna make a prediction but I will say whichever team wins this game will definitely have to
earn it.
Does that mean it will be close?

GuvHog

Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2018, 02:00:01 pm
Does that mean it will be close?

I believe it will be a hard fought game, plus it's being played in Wildcat Stadium. For WC, getting to play LRCA in Pine Bluff is huge.

HeberFan

STBruin

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 19, 2018, 09:07:48 am
LRC lives up to its billing and wins big

Agree with you 100% on this...Hill solidifies himself as the Heisman front runner and LRCA is in the drivers seat for a BCS Bowl invite!

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: GuvHog on September 19, 2018, 02:11:19 pm
I believe it will be a hard fought game, plus it's being played in Wildcat Stadium. For WC, getting to play LRCA in Pine Bluff is huge.

You guys need to get out more.

JessieP

Quote from: STBruin on September 19, 2018, 03:25:33 pm
Agree with you 100% on this...Hill solidifies himself as the Heisman front runner and LRCA is in the drivers seat for a BCS Bowl invite!

Now that's a good post. I wouldn't say the LRCA fans have an inflated opinion of their team, I'd say everyone else who follows Arkansas high school football is stupid. Hill will lead the greatest team in the history of football to a triple digit victory this week and then they will thrash PA so bad that the AAA will demand PA return 2 Championship trophies and send them to LRC. I've heard Saban is having an assistant coach lead Bama the rest of the year so he can move to Little Rock and focus on signing the entire team. He was spotted washing Hill's father's car and giving him a foot rub. Never mind the Heisman there is talk of Hill winning a Nobel Peace Prize, Presidential Medal of Freedom, Olympic Gold Medal and MTV Movie Award.

I hear that all next week the LRC defense will be wearing t-shirts that say "Keep 'em under 80" as motivation.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: JessieP on September 19, 2018, 05:57:08 pm
Now that's a good post. I wouldn't say the LRCA fans have an inflated opinion of their team, I'd say everyone else who follows Arkansas high school football is stupid. Hill will lead the greatest team in the history of football to a triple digit victory this week and then they will thrash PA so bad that the AAA will demand PA return 2 Championship trophies and send them to LRC. I've heard Saban is having an assistant coach lead Bama the rest of the year so he can move to Little Rock and focus on signing the entire team. He was spotted washing Hill's father's car and giving him a foot rub. Never mind the Heisman there is talk of Hill winning a Nobel Peace Prize, Presidential Medal of Freedom, Olympic Gold Medal and MTV Movie Award.

I hear that all next week the LRC defense will be wearing t-shirts that say "Keep 'em under 80" as motivation.

You're having another of your "moments"..  I must say I am enjoying it.

JessieP

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 19, 2018, 06:50:22 pm
You're having another of your "moments"..  I must say I am enjoying it.

I have issues.

Maynard G Krebs

JessieP

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 19, 2018, 07:05:41 pm
Like the Miss June 1992 issue?

"Walks in the woods after the rain, the smell of fresh bread baking, puppies and children's laughter", Miss June 1992, She was a keeper. The photo spread was almost a distraction. As long as my wife never opens those boxes in the garage marked "Goodwill" I'm safe.

Yellowcake

Quote from: JessieP on September 19, 2018, 07:13:57 pm
"Walks in the woods after the rain, the smell of fresh bread baking, puppies and children's laughter", Miss June 1992, She was a keeper. The photo spread was almost a distraction. As long as my wife never opens those boxes in the garage marked "Goodwill" I'm safe.
[/quot

Funny stuff.
But seriously, as to LRCA, playing the games is kind of a waste of time. It's all for second place. They might be the greatest high school team ever assembled. Seriously. Just ask them.

First, Watson Chapel, then us. I will be surprised if either of us can score or keep from getting mercy ruled by halftime.

All hail the Kings......

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Yellowcake on September 19, 2018, 09:34:05 pm
Quote from: JessieP on September 19, 2018, 07:13:57 pm
[/quot

Funny stuff.
But seriously, as to LRCA, playing the games is kind of a waste of time. It's all for second place. They might be the greatest high school team ever assembled. Seriously. Just ask them.

First, Watson Chapel, then us. I will be surprised if either of us can score or keep from getting mercy ruled by halftime.

All hail the Kings......

Would that be I Kings or II Kings?

Absolut

Watson Chapel 28
LR Christian 24

I think the WC defense will slow down the playmakers for LRC. The running game for WC should flex its muscle this game

Freight Train

LRCA is the #1 team in the state for 5A so they will beat WC

GuvHog

Quote from: Freight Train on September 20, 2018, 08:28:45 pm
LRCA is the #1 team in the state for 5A so they will beat WC

No, they're #2. Until PA loses to an instate 5A team, they will hold the top spot.

STUNNA

If you can't beat Nashville. You aren't beating Christian...

GuvHog

September 21, 2018, 11:36:26 am #25 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 11:38:15 am by GuvHog
Quote from: STUNNA on September 20, 2018, 10:34:55 pm
If you can’t beat Nashville. You aren’t beating Christian...

This is not the same WC team that lost to Nashville, this WC team is far better. Dutton's WC teams are known for starting slow and improving week by week. This WC team is no exception. The week after losing a game that they should have won against Nashville, They ran Monticello out of town and a week later, played the 6-A Pine Bluff Zebras to a tie (the game ended at the half).

I'm not making a prediction of who will win, but this game will be closer than many think.

redsport27

Quote from: GuvHog on September 21, 2018, 11:36:26 am
This is not the same WC team that lost to Nashville, this WC team is far better. Dutton's WC teams are known for starting slow and improving week by week. This WC team is no exception. The week after losing a game that they should have won against Nashville, They ran Monticello out of town and a week later, played the 6-A Pine Bluff Zebras to a tie (the game ended at the half).

I'm not making a prediction of who will win, but this game will be closer than many think.
I have all the respect for Chapel and their program. They do start slow but eventually they pick up the speed and can be a threat to any team they play. They obviously are not the favorites for tonight but expect them to make it an interesting game.

AirWarren

Quote from: GuvHog on September 21, 2018, 11:36:26 am

Everyone is running Monticello out of town.

Including 2a/3a Fordyce. Not sure that's the barometer I would use here.

Neckred

GuvHog

1st Quarter    6;42

Watson Chapel                0

Little Rock Christian         3

GuvHog

1st Quarter

Watson Chapel                  0

Little Rock Christian          10

Absolut

Guv can you keep updating? LRC live stream is down.

GuvHog

2nd Quarter

Watson Chapel                   0

Little Rock Christian           17

pantherblue

PA Dad

Quote from: pantherblue on September 21, 2018, 07:50:56 pm
LRC is for real this year.

I agree.  I'm impressed with their speed on both sides of the ball.

Rocket23

GuvHog

Rocket23

Has to be 30 minutes after last lightening strike with a 10 or 20 minute warmup.  Can't remember on lemgth of warmup

Rocket23

GuvHog

September 21, 2018, 08:26:22 pm #39 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 08:40:37 pm by GuvHog
The game will be restarted tomorrow at noon.

Weather Forecast : 70% chance of Severe Thunderstorms.     Go figure.

That causes me to question someone's mentality.

Absolut

Best thing that could have happened to WC. They looked like a big dumpster fire and needed to be put out by a torrential downpour. Maybe we'll see a different ballgame tomorrow.

GuvHog

Quote from: Absolut on September 21, 2018, 08:41:55 pm
Best thing that could have happened to WC. They looked like a big dumpster fire and needed to be put out by a torrential downpour. Maybe we'll see a different ballgame tomorrow.

They had 2 very good drives deep into LRCA territory but turned the ball over both times. They are not going to win if they keep turning the ball over that way. It killed them against Nashville.

PA Bruin Fan

Quote from: GuvHog on September 21, 2018, 08:26:22 pm
The game will be restarted tomorrow at noon.

Weather Forecast : 70% chance of Severe Thunderstorms.     Go figure.

That causes me to question someone's mentality.

Agreed, for all the teams that are trying to finish today it's going to be very nasty weather. 

GuvHog

2nd Quarter

Watson Chapel               6

Little Rock Christian      17

GuvHog

2nd Quarter

Watson Chapel                6

Little Rock Christian        19

GuvHog

September 22, 2018, 12:27:56 pm #45 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:31:00 pm by GuvHog
Halftime

Watson Chapel             6

Little Rock Christian     26

GuvHog

3rd Quarter

Watson Chapel               6

Little Rock Christian       33

GuvHog

September 22, 2018, 01:36:17 pm #47 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 02:02:51 pm by GuvHog
Final Score

Watson Chapel              6

Little Rock Christian      40

Justice Hill, the LRCA QB went down late in the 3rd Quarter with a leg injury in the rain, leading 26-6

I question the competency of leaving one's star QB in, late in the game, under those conditions.

Neckred

Quote from: GuvHog on September 22, 2018, 01:36:17 pm
Final Score

Watson Chapel              6

Little Rock Christian      40

Justice Hill, the LRCA QB went down late in the 3rd Quarter with a leg injury in the rain, leading 26-6

I question the competency of leaving one's star QB in, late in the game, under those conditions.
You question leaving a kid in the 3rd quarter only up 3 scores?  Come on.  Like I said LRC easy in this one

incogneto

To Watson Chapel's Credit the game was not decided when Hill went down.  Now he pulled the hammy on the TD that put LRCA up 4 scores so he pulled it one play to soon. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas