• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway vs. Southside

Started by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam, September 18, 2018, 09:39:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

7AFBFAN

Very happy Fimple finally got his chance. I wish him much success and hopefully he will be back at Southside soon. As far as this game I hope Southside comes to play and can pull out a victory. 

Topdog1

francocat

The weather forecast for this game looks horrible. Any chance that this game would be moved either to Saturday or to Conway on Friday?

Baitshop

September 20, 2018, 10:47:23 am #4 Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 09:56:45 pm by Baitshop
I would think not unless there was lightning involved. I have seen Southside, over the years, play in torrential downpours.

Baitshop

DixiePrep predicts, if the weather is bad, Ricardo Savoy rushes for over 200 yards....

francocat

The Princeton Mensa Graphic shows Cary McClain & Luke Bailey combining for 379 rushing yards.

Baitshop

Quote from: francocat on September 21, 2018, 10:36:35 am
The Princeton Mensa Graphic shows Cary McClain & Luke Bailey combining for 379 rushing yards.

First of all, who names their kid "Princeton Mensa Graphic", and secondly, weren't those two other guys on the Dukes of Hazzard..??..??

Pr8hd

September 21, 2018, 04:35:45 pm #8 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 08:53:49 pm by Pr8hd
Mav(s) shoot below the hard deck tonight and knock out Jester, only to find the plaque for second place down by the ladies rest room.

As for Bait, "His fitness report says it all. Flies by the seat of his pants, totally unpredictable."

I'll take the Rebels in this one, but reserve the right to crawfish back outta that pick, if things go badly.

Cats make Mavs lose that loving feeling.

Baitshop

The foot shooting is in full swing tonight

PressBox-81

High Voltage

::) When will Southside fans finally learn? Please Bait, flex some muscle up there. It is so hard to see SS this bad. I used to love to watch SS play.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas