• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bauxite vs. Malvern. Let's get it on!

Started by Digger#23, September 16, 2018, 06:29:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeeGee

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 20, 2018, 09:37:03 am
Two weapons? One for each hand?

2 different calibers. I'm  licensed to carry and I am out a lot alone. So they are in 2 different places in my vehicle. 

VanillaThunder

one more day till game time!! who's ready?

DeeGee

VanillaThunder

Coltfan2005

DeeGee

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 20, 2018, 11:51:12 am
Scare the crap out of me.

Oh my Lord.
Was any of that comment directed to you?  No!  I was responding to someone elses comment.  I was just meaning I know how to protect myself because I'm alone a lot. And here  you go jumping in on something that had nothing to do with you. Are you just going to keep stalking me like a window peeper every time I post a comment? 

Hasbeen92

Bauxite wins everybody loves an easy early schedule helps with injuries however they almost considered des arc to easy

Coltfan2005

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 20, 2018, 12:09:35 pm
Oh my Lord.
Was any of that comment directed to you?  No!  I was responding to someone elses comment.  I was just meaning I know how to protect myself because I'm alone a lot. And here  you go jumping in on something that had nothing to do with you. Are you just going to keep stalking me like a window peeper every time I post a comment? 

I was responding to airwarren's comment, not your's. Yours I just laughed at. Why do you keep reading my comments?

DeeGee

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 20, 2018, 06:19:24 pm
I was responding to airwarren's comment, not your's. Yours I just laughed at. Why do you keep reading my comments?

Ummmm because everything I comment on you got some thing to say. BTW, you have no reason to be scared. I'd rather people who have an issue with me not be scared. Don't try to reverse this on me, you started commenting on all of my post, so of course I am going to respond. Why did you start commenting on all of my post???? Get over your self, you sound pathetic and needy. Stay off my post, keep my name out of your mouth, or keyboard. Go find someone else to obsess over. Have a grand evening.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 20, 2018, 07:09:24 pm
Ummmm because everything I comment on you got some thing to say. BTW, you have no reason to be scared. I'd rather people who have an issue with me not be scared. Don't try to reverse this on me, you started commenting on all of my post, so of course I am going to respond. Why did you start commenting on all of my post???? Get over your self, you sound pathetic and needy. Stay off my post, keep my name out of your mouth, or keyboard. Go find someone else to obsess over. Have a grand evening.

Why troll and then throw the fish back? Just because you were such an easy catch doesn't mean I can't laugh at you. And I didn't mean I was scared of you in particular. Just people who post that kind of stuff in a public forum. "Kill shot"? Come on, that was funny to certain people.

DeeGee

September 20, 2018, 08:58:54 pm #110 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 12:50:52 am by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 20, 2018, 07:50:59 pm
Why troll and then throw the fish back? Just because you were such an easy catch doesn't mean I can't laugh at you. And I didn't mean I was scared of you in particular. Just people who post that kind of stuff in a public forum. "Kill shot"? Come on, that was funny to certain people.

First of all, you trolled me. 2nd, kill shot was meant to be funny about the hunting comments. I'm not easy bait. I just call BS when I see it. Look back and see who started trolling who. It was you. I asked you twice to stay off my comments, especially when they have nothing to do with you. I have a lot of friends on here and most I have met in person over the years at games. Im sure we have spoke before on here when my son played for GR. I just have not posted in quite a while but I still read the threads and comment every once in a while.   Why you thought saying something to everything I've said makes no sense. But I got big shoulders so if you need to vent and think I'm an easy target then by all means go ahead. But don't excpect me not to come back at you.

Digger#23

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 20, 2018, 07:50:59 pm
The psycho meltdown has begun.  Got anyone locked up in the cellar the Wilson cops need to know about? You're a real prize. Little fishy.....lol

Coltfan2005

September 21, 2018, 01:11:25 pm #112 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 01:13:29 pm by Coltfan2005
Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 20, 2018, 08:58:54 pm
First of all, you trolled me. 2nd, kill shot was meant to be funny about the hunting comments. I'm not easy bait. I just call BS when I see it. Look back and see who started trolling who. It was you. I asked you twice to stay off my comments, especially when they have nothing to do with you. I have a lot of friends on here and most I have met in person over the years at games. Im sure we have spoke before on here when my son played for GR. I just have not posted in quite a while but I still read the threads and comment every once in a while.   Why you thought saying something to everything I've said makes no sense. But I got big shoulders so if you need to vent and think I'm an easy target then by all means go ahead. But don't excpect me not to come back at you.

Yes, I trolled you. That is what my post said. You don't get the right to have someone "stay off your comments". Stop feeling so entitled. I wish your posts about guns, kill shots, and serving were an attempt at being funny.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Digger#23 on September 20, 2018, 10:29:00 pm
The psycho meltdown has begun.  Got anyone locked up in the cellar the Wilson cops need to know about? You're a real prize. Little fishy.....lol

Another little fish I thought I threw back.

DeeGee

So who all is coming to the game tonight????
I'll be there . Just wondering if all of you posting about it are coming??

DeeGee

September 21, 2018, 02:25:10 pm #115 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 03:39:37 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 21, 2018, 01:11:25 pm
Yes, I trolled you. That is what my post said. You don't get the right to have someone "stay off your comments". Stop feeling so entitled. I wish your posts about guns, kill shots, and serving were an attempt at being funny.

First off I'm a say it like this,
I don't care what you're doing because, I'm that chick.
I  Ain't never been the average chick, I'm a particular make.
And I ain't tryin to be cocky with it.
You gotta know how to pizazz, your confidence.
You gotta let people know what they got on their hands.
And if they try to forget, better remind their a**.
I told you I have big shoulders so if you need to keep venting, I'm strong enough to take it.  Me feeling entitled?? Lol You win the prize for participating in a game you can't win.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 21, 2018, 02:17:49 pm
So who all is coming to the game tonight????
I'll be there . Just wondering if all of you posting about it are coming??
Nope I will be running the clock at the Mcgehee game.

Neckred

Quote from: Oldbadger on September 16, 2018, 10:26:45 am
Probably not a good metaphor to use in these days of politically correct speech. Many people are like me and find redheads attractive, (Emma Stone, Reba McEntire, etc.) and considering the fact that over half of all marriages end in divorce there is no dearth of step-children to be offended by this. Probably, statistically speaking, half of all who read this are stepchildren. Not trying to be mean, but couldn't pass up a teaching moment!lol
So you find Reba attractive?  Dang

DeeGee

Quote from: Oldman on September 21, 2018, 02:39:41 pm
Nope I will be running the clock at the Mcgehee game.

I didn't figure you would. I know you're at the Mcgehee games.  I was meaning all the Bauxite and Malvern people, if there is any Malvern folks on here. I gotta be there for my daughter, plus her boyfriend is on the team. So ummmm Go Miners!!!
I'm  use to saying go Beaver's hahahaha!

Coltfan2005

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 21, 2018, 02:25:10 pm
First off I'm a say it like this,
I don't care what you're doing because, I'm that chick.
I  Ain't never been the average chick, I'm a particular make.
And I ain't tryin to be cocky with it.
You gotta know how to pizazz, your confidence.
You gotta let people know what they got on their hands.
And if they try to forget, better remind their a**.
I told you I have big shoulders so if you need to keep venting, I'm strong enough to take it.  Me feeling entitled?? Lol You win the prize for participating in a game you can't win.

Gee, I'm flattered but no thanks. never been into chicks with big shoulders. Kind of gross.

Oldbadger

Quote from: Neckred on September 21, 2018, 02:42:16 pm
So you find Reba attractive?  Dang
I can tell by your moniker that you ain't no country boy. Am I a redneck, well, pretty close to it.  But not a "neckred". If you don't find Reba McEntire attractive I don't know what to say. So, with that, I'll keep my mouth shut and listen to Reba sing some more!

DeeGee

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 21, 2018, 04:30:30 pm
Gee, I'm flattered but no thanks. never been into chicks with big shoulders. Kind of gross.

Lol at the thought you would take that seriously. #1 lesson of sarcasm, I'm that way. All the time. Kind of hard to have big shoulders when you're only 5ft 2 and 135 pounds.

DeeGee

DeeGee

September 21, 2018, 07:05:24 pm #123 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:14:50 am by DeeGoldie
MINERS 8
MALVERN 0

DeeGee

Game is now on lighting delay as soon as Bauxite scored.

DeeGee

September 21, 2018, 11:53:52 pm #125 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:33:45 am by DeeGoldie
Malvern posters should be ashamed. They had maybe 10 people show up to watch them. All of the Bauxite was full. And the Miners ran over them even with bad refs. Oh and might I add I had to run from the stands about a mile and a half because a Malvern student hit a Miners cheerleaders brother, who had not even made it to the crosswalk, with his car and left the scene. Apparently I was the only medical person there on site so  I with another womans help, she is from Malvern,  got him out of the middle of the road and took care of him until an ambulance and EMTs and Firefighters took over. Dude just left him laying there in the middle of the road on a dark rainy night  and took off. Really Malvern students???? He would have bleed out had I not tore a cloth and use to tie off his wonds, especially his head wound. At fitst he was unconscious but we got him out of it and he answered all the questions I asked correctly,  but I'm  pretty positive he has a concussion. Thank God my daughter ran to me and told me, I  don't believe I've ever ran so fast in my life. Image it being one of your kids. So I  had to leave the game early because I  was covered with blood. They should have postponed this game. It was raining way too hard and hard to see people out walking. Selfishness on Malverns part. Bauxite was more than willing to play tomorrow  but Malvern said no. But at least Bauxite left it on the field and beat em down even with the refs throwing flags over nothing. But only 1 time threw a flag on Malvern. Bauxite had their game on and one heck of a RB. I think people might be underestimating them, but we will see as the season progresses. They were in sync tonight. Great ground and in the air game. Had Malvern all kinds of confused. Malvern didn't look prepared at all. And they are a bigger team, meaning the size of their players. It was all Bauxite tonight, what I got to see of it. For the most part I was with the boy that got hit by the car. I guess being a APRN comes in handy at times. I hope you all stay safe tonight on your way home and good luck to your teams, may they stay injury free. 1 last thing, to Malvern fans, maybe if you would show up and support them and cheer them on, they just might have more heart to play. Jmo.
Here is what their bleachers looked like on the Malvern side. SMH! At least the parents can come. How do you think these boys feel when they run out to no fans??? No wonder some kids these days do the things they do because no one is there to believe in them. I felt so bad for the Malvern players. Support your child and be there for them, you would probably notice a big change in your child and the team. I swear I  have never felt so heart broken for a team. It's pathetic  for not even Teacher's,  parents, family, friends, SOMEONE to not be there at all for those boys. Do you know what it is like to look up in the stands and see your  family being there for you?? Well I do. Greatest feeling ever!
It really sucks and can make you play like you don't care anymore when your own town, family  and friends doesn't come to support you. Be a leader, a mentor and be there for them.
Sorry this was so long.
Good job Miners!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/p4uGQHAMc61F1SCo9

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas