• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Baptist Prep is open

Started by LRRandy, April 27, 2018, 10:26:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LRRandy

Brian Ross is going to LR Central

eagle1

Great job. Great talent base coming back from three peat 4A state champs and a drop in class offers a great opp to win  state championship in first year.

LRRandy

Quote from: eagle1 on April 27, 2018, 11:31:38 am
Great job. Great talent base coming back from three peat 4A state champs and a drop in class offers a great opp to win  state championship in first year.
i agree with that. Do you think the next coach is already on campus? With his name on the court?

eagle1

Quote from: LRRandy on April 27, 2018, 12:02:30 pm
i agree with that. Do you think the next coach is already on campus? With his name on the court?
I would be very surprised if that happened, but you never know.

LRRandy

Quote from: eagle1 on April 27, 2018, 12:16:48 pm
I would be very surprised if that happened, but you never know.
I think it would be awesome. I actually think it's one of the reasons he moved back. This day was coming and most figured sooner than later.

LeftyWorld

With people questioning the former Baptist Prep Coach Hogue at his current situation he may be looking to come back where he had success.

LRHogfan23

I would be surprised if either of those scenarios panned out in my opinion. I do think that someone that they will strongly consider is currently on campus.

2fe

Quote from: LRHogfan23 on April 30, 2018, 11:43:13 am
I would be surprised if either of those scenarios panned out in my opinion. I do think that someone that they will strongly consider is currently on campus.

The AD is the only person on campus right now they'd consider.  If it's not him, hire will come from outside.

LRRandy

Quote from: LRRandy on April 27, 2018, 12:31:06 pm
I think it would be awesome. I actually think it's one of the reasons he moved back. This day was coming and most figured sooner than later.
Steve Miller is in fact the new BB coach at Baptist Prep! Welcome back coach Miller.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas