• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Genoa Central HFC/AD

Started by Pat Swilling, April 17, 2018, 08:44:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Swilling

Read on Texarkana Gazette Buddy Ray is returning to Arkansas.  Never knew job was open.

swarkball

School board must've kept it on the down low for some reason.

Eslim03

Coach Ray coached me at foreman many years ago. I have tremendous respect for him. Coach Ray is a great coach and even better motivator. If the kids buy in they will be set up to have more success at Genoa.

BIG-G

Lol , not the first time the board has kept stuff on the down
Low.....

mulerida

Didn't see this job posted anywhere. What happened with the previous coach? They are struggling to keep coaches over there.

BIG-G

BIG-G

Times are bad at Genoa Central

mulerida

That's what I've been told.😳

BIG-G

Superintendent and school board  are slowly doing everything it can to hurt everything and everyone we have gained at Genoa ,very painful to hear and see it happening...

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: BIG-G on April 22, 2018, 04:42:36 pm
Superintendent and school board  are slowly doing everything it can to hurt everything and everyone we have gained at Genoa ,very painful to hear and see it happening...

What are they doing?

BIG-G

Lol , not enough time to go into it ....If you know anyone that works at Genoa or Fouke you can ask .... The superintendent is a bully and and the school board is also running over whoever they do not like or their friends do not like ....Teachers , coaches , mechanics , etc have been fired , demoted or forced to retire I think they are ( school board and superintendent) are at 19 employees they have gotten rid of ,that's the number they laugh about anyway ... We worry about bullying in our high schools, middleschools and elementary who would have ever thought it would have been the most bullying by superintendent And school board .. shame!!

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: BIG-G on April 22, 2018, 08:38:29 pm
Lol , not enough time to go into it ....If you know anyone that works at Genoa or Fouke you can ask .... The superintendent is a bully and and the school board is also running over whoever they do not like or their friends do not like ....Teachers , coaches , mechanics , etc have been fired , demoted or forced to retire I think they are ( school board and superintendent) are at 19 employees they have gotten rid of ,that's the number they laugh about anyway ... We worry about bullying in our high schools, middleschools and elementary who would have ever thought it would have been the most bullying by superintendent And school board .. shame!!

I've been interviewed by both places at one time or the other.   Genoa Central by Eddie Jackson when he was there.   For the head football position at Fouke about this time last year.

Pat Swilling

I'm a Buddy Ray fan.  Hope he can find a way to get GC winning.

BIG-G

Good coach and good leader I wish him all the best also....

Eslim03

The one thing I will say without a doubt is Coach Ray I played for will not in anyway be bullied.

WorkOrder

Quote from: Eslim03 on April 23, 2018, 07:57:32 pm
The one thing I will say without a doubt is Coach Ray I played for will not in anyway be bullied.

Correct. He likes to TRY to bully others

Pat Swilling

Coach Ray is an awesome man and coach.  Looking forward to his progress at GC

BIG-G

Heard Genoa superintendent has ran off a couple more great educators, coaches ,principles and other school employees how many more had to leave or get ran off before the weak minded school board says enough is enough to a superintendent that is bullying and running Genoa in the ground each and every day ....Come on at what point will somebody or something get the school back on track again , 26 people at Genoa has been ran off since the superintendent has came into power, A elementary , A middle school and a B high school rankings in the state ......

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas