• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 7 - Monday, April 16 - Saturday, April 21 - Post Your Scores Here

Started by VHSCoach2, April 16, 2018, 07:53:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

VHSCoach2

Just two weeks left in the regular season. Keep those scores coming in.

RazorDad

The Coach

VHSCoach2

WillC

7A West Boys (makeup from 4/13)

Bentonville 0(6)-0(7) Fayetteville

Quick turnaround as both teams play tomorrow as well.

redsport27

White Hall @ McClellan (played at Pinnacle View Middle School)

VG: White Hall 6, McClellan 0

VB: White Hall 4, McClellan 0

Puddle Jumper

Benton vs Hot  Springs

VG: Benton 14, Hot Springs 0

VB: Benton 3, Hot Springs 2

chaoslord

Rogers and Heritage game scheduled for tonight has been moved to May 7th

onewildrice

RazorDad

AirWarren

Colt

FutbolPhan

Games at North Little Rock High School

NLR Lady Wildcats 0 - 3 Conway Lady Wampus Cats
NLR Wildcats 1- 2 Conway WampusCats

WillC

7A West Boys

Van Buren 1-4 Bentonville
West 1(4)-1(2) Fayetteville

VHSCoach2

Vilonia at Batesville

VG: Vilonia 3(5), Batesville 3(4)
Vilonia went up 2-0 before half. Batesville stormed back and took a 3-2 lead with 7 minutes to go. Vilonia tied it with one minute to go. It was 3(4)-3(4) after the first five kicks from the mark. Batesville missed the sixth and Vilonia made the sixth for the win.

VB: Vilonia 1(9), Batesville 1-8

futbolsoccer

VG
Russellville 1 (2) - (4) 1 Harrison
Harrison tied the game with 3 minutes left in the game, both teams feel the heat today, looked tired, Russellville still struggle with many injured players.

VB
Russellville 3-0 Harrison at half time.

sssuperpantherfan2

WillC

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on April 17, 2018, 10:35:32 pm
Vilonia at Batesville

VG: Vilonia 3(5), Batesville 3(4)
Vilonia went up 2-0 before half. Batesville stormed back and took a 3-2 lead with 7 minutes to go. Vilonia tied it with one minute to go. It was 3(4)-3(4) after the first five kicks from the mark. Batesville missed the sixth and Vilonia made the sixth for the win.

VB: Vilonia 1(9), Batesville 1-8
Quite an upset on the boys side, it seems.

frotator888

Maxpreps saying that Parkview boys beat Hall 6-5, it's a bit of an odd score high-scoring wise, can someone confirm this plz?

RazorDad

Quote from: frotator888 on April 18, 2018, 10:12:57 pm
Maxpreps saying that Parkview boys beat Hall 6-5, it's a bit of an odd score high-scoring wise, can someone confirm this plz?

Parkview 0(6), Hall 0(5)

first round of 5 PKs went 4-4, sudden death took 2 rounds.

redsport27

Quote from: frotator888 on April 18, 2018, 10:12:57 pm
This happens frequently where the game will go to a shootout but the score is entered as if it were a 6-5 thriller. It throws me off. I'm not trying to be rude by any means, but we need people who can enter the scores correctly.

razortrack

If you look at the box score, you will see that the score was entered correctly. We need people who can read Maxpreps correctly.

RazorDad

Quote from: razortrack on April 18, 2018, 11:28:58 pm
If you look at the box score, you will see that the score was entered correctly. We need people who can read Maxpreps correctly.

Actually, the scores were entered into overtime (OT) boxes instead of shootout (SO) boxes. That is why the final score shows as 6-5 instead of 0-0. So the score was entered incorrectly.

razortrack

I am not sure what you all are looking at but mine is showing the scores correctly.

redsport27

Quote from: razortrack on April 19, 2018, 08:36:19 am
I am not sure what you all are looking at but mine is showing the scores correctly.
It may have been corrected. Also, i'm not just referring to the PV and Hall game. There have been many games where the score is entered into the OT box instead of SO box. We don't have to worry about OT box until playoffs come around.

FutbolPhan

Games at Conway High School

Conway VG 1(3) - 1(2) Cabot VG
Conway VB 0(4) - 0(3) Cabot VB

RazorDad

frotator888

Quote from: RazorDad on April 19, 2018, 08:32:14 pm
LRCA Girls 10, Parkview 0

LRCA Boys 0(4), Parkview 0(5)

Wow that's a huge upset for the Parkview boys to get, who seem to be getting a lot of good defensive results lately like against Hall, but what specifically was your opinion on the game RazorDad?

RazorDad

Quote from: frotator888 on April 19, 2018, 08:48:32 pm
Wow that's a huge upset for the Parkview boys to get, who seem to be getting a lot of good defensive results lately like against Hall, but what specifically was your opinion on the game RazorDad?

LRCA could not finish. They had plenty of opportunities to score, they had overwhelming possession.  It should have not ended up with PKs - LRCA beat themselves.

And on the PK note, I personally hate the PK rule for HS conference play.  It takes the team out of the equation and shifts responsibility to individuals, for better or worse.  I feel they should use the point system that youth club premier league and the professional leagues use: 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie.

AirWarren

WillC

Quote from: RazorDad on April 19, 2018, 09:26:29 pm
LRCA could not finish. They had plenty of opportunities to score, they had overwhelming possession.  It should have not ended up with PKs - LRCA beat themselves.

And on the PK note, I personally hate the PK rule for HS conference play.  It takes the team out of the equation and shifts responsibility to individuals, for better or worse.  I feel they should use the point system that youth club premier league and the professional leagues use: 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie.
I agree, and they used to do that in high school here. The rule was changed a while back, though.

WillC

7A West Boys

Rogers Heritage 3(3)-3(1) Van Buren

VB erased a 3-0 second half deficit only to lay an egg in KFTM. Entertaining game, lots of opportunities for both teams and a couple of highlight-worthy goals.

redsport27

Boys score from 4/19

Pine Bluff 2, Sheridan 1

I heard two own goals decided this game.

chaoslord

Dardanelle @ Green Forest

VG Dardanelle 7 Green Forest 0
VB Dardanelle 4 Green Forest 0

Colt

VHSCoach2

Vilonia at Searcy:

JVB: Searcy 3, Vilonia 0
VG: Searcy 4, Vilonia 0 (was 0-0 at halftime)
VB: Searcy 7, Vilonia 0

onewildrice

Girls:
FS Southside 3
NLR 0

I won't post the boys score because I'm not 100% positive on right score but
NLR won in KFTM.

FutbolPhan

Quote from: onewildrice on April 20, 2018, 09:43:09 pm
Girls:
FS Southside 3
NLR 0