• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Poyen's new Boys basketball coach

Started by jdwalk, April 15, 2018, 04:58:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jdwalk

Poyen has hired the coach from Bauxite to be their new Boys coach.

LeftyWorld

Great hire for Poyen and a big loss for Bauxite. Don't really understand this move, but brakebill has to have a good reason.

jdwalk

Quote from: LeftyWorld on April 15, 2018, 05:20:58 pm
Great hire for Poyen and a big loss for Bauxite. Don't really understand this move, but brakebill has to have a good reason.
Yeah I thought it was strange also. Going from 4a down to 2a? I think he had a good team coming back next year at Bauxite too.

NWA Hawg

Informant

Bauxite has be really good the last few years.  Ran into the Avery Felts show in state tournament.  I believe they may be losing quite a bit, this might be one reason for the move.   

swarkball

centralarkansasbasketball

Not sure about the move either. Poyen hasn't been good in years.

NEABallftw

Heard that Bauxite's boys were just some real bums, and that they didn't really have the heart.  Bauxite also just went through a situation were older boys on the baseball team were sexually abusing the younger boys..... the situation wasn't great there

old.dole

I thought the stuff that went on at bauxite was proven to not be sexual?

NEASPORTSFAN

Quote from: JagHog on April 26, 2018, 07:42:03 am
Heard that Bauxite's boys were just some real bums, and that they didn't really have the heart.  Bauxite also just went through a situation were older boys on the baseball team were sexually abusing the younger boys..... the situation wasn't great there
Yeah this was a bunch of b.s.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas