• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7-4A District Tournament @ Robinson

Started by ~WPS~, February 07, 2018, 04:25:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

~WPS~

I'm still trying to figure out the 8-4A. I still think Warren is the best team over there. Regional tournament will be interesting.

CTEPirateFan

Quote from: ~WPS~ on February 16, 2018, 08:25:35 am
I'm still trying to figure out the 8-4A. I still think Warren is the best team over there. Regional tournament will be interesting.
My vote goes to Dumas being the better team, but none of them are stellar. Good games will be played in Monticello next week for sure.

The Great One

Quote from: CTEPirateFan on February 16, 2018, 08:49:37 am
My vote goes to Dumas being the better team, but none of them are stellar. Good games will be played in Monticello next week for sure.
All the teams that are left look pretty equal... Could see both 4 seeds win... Going to come down to matchups and who has a better shooting night... Going to be fun can't wait

SportsDad

Quote from: ~WPS~ on February 16, 2018, 08:25:35 am
We (the Warren fans) have been trying to figure out Warren as well. They could very well win the region, or lose the first game... It has been a couple of weeks since all the players have been healthy at the same time (which is probably the case for many teams this season)... We know what the team is capable of doing, but we have only seen small glimpses of solid basketball for most of the season. Next week, the regional games at Monticello should be very good, close games between the 8-4A and 7-4A... looking forward to seeing some great games!!!

Greatdane6

Quote from: The Great One on February 16, 2018, 09:34:26 am
All the teams that are left look pretty equal... Could see both 4 seeds win... Going to come down to matchups and who has a better shooting night... Going to be fun can't wait

Now that I agree they all equal and it is about the matchup and it could be like last years regionals Even in there on gym, And even in the regionals where everybody started over,  I never can trust a team that has 14 losses and don't have a winning record.

~WPS~

Girls 3rd Place

Arkadelphia 57
Mena 42

Final

~WPS~

Boy 3rd Place

Bauxite 16
Nashville 12
End 1Q

~WPS~

~WPS~

~WPS~

Boys 3rd Place

Bauxite 54
Nashville 41

Final

~WPS~

Girls Championship

Bauxite 29
Ashdown 18

Halftime

~WPS~

Girls Championship

Bauxite 55
Ashdown 47

Final

~WPS~

Boys Championship

Ashdown 25
Robinson 14

Halftime

~WPS~

~WPS~

Boys Championship

Ashdown 55
Robinson 42

Final

LRRandy

Quote from: ~WPS~ on February 17, 2018, 09:07:27 pm
Boys Championship

Ashdown 55
Robinson 42

Final
man. Ashdown to Brookland is going to be quite the trip for the state tournament. Kinda stinks for them.

Livewire

Has Ashdown already qualified for state?

CTEPirateFan

Quote from: Livewire on February 17, 2018, 10:43:15 pm
Has Ashdown already qualified for state?
Nope and they play the host school next week. Should be a fun one, but Monticello has not been consistent all year.

Livewire

You may not have to make that long drive to Brookland.

Spurfan

Naw maybe not but they got a good chance to advance. If I'm not mistaken I believe this will be the second meeting between ashdown and Monticello this year at Monticello.

CTEPirateFan

Quote from: Spurfan on February 18, 2018, 01:10:50 pm
Naw maybe not but they got a good chance to advance. If I'm not mistaken I believe this will be the second meeting between ashdown and Monticello this year at Monticello.
This is true. Ashdown took it 53-44 in December

Neckred

Quote from: LRRandy on February 17, 2018, 09:18:02 pm
man. Ashdown to Brookland is going to be quite the trip for the state tournament. Kinda stinks for them.
And Ashdown has a d2 possibly d1 basketball player not even playing

Spurfan

Yes you are true bout the kids not playing. Actually they have 3 pretty good players not playing. Would make this team really hard to deal with

Neckred

Yea possibly state title contenders. 

Spurfan

Neckred

Quote from: Spurfan on February 20, 2018, 03:46:27 pm
Yes sir
Ashdown like most other schools around the area has a very bad pee wee basketball program and it cost kids when older.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas