• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guys it's Over Arky is the Champs!

Started by Superjack45, December 09, 2017, 10:37:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Superjack45

December 09, 2017, 10:37:07 pm Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 10:38:46 pm by Superjack45
Can't change it guys we didn't win it, we should not have been in that position in the first place. No Sour face here because The Jacks fought hard against a good team and came up short. Congrats Arky enjoy it.

PiratePride03

davglo35

My wife calls me and tells me Dillon Scott intercepted the ball in the end zone for the win. Dillon is my wife's first cousin's son. Congrats to him and the Arkadelphia Badgers. First title since 1987.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: davglo35 on December 09, 2017, 11:36:28 pm
My wife calls me and tells me Dillon Scott intercepted the ball in the end zone for the win. Dillon is my wife's first cousin's son. Congrats to him and the Arkadelphia Badgers. First title since 1987.
Think he also tackled Burks out on the edge with 20 something seconds left in the game too. Take that young man out for a steak dinner.

Oldbadger

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 10, 2017, 10:10:24 am
Think he also tackled Burks out on the edge with 20 something seconds left in the game too. Take that young man out for a steak dinner.
Play of the game.  It was taking two to three Badgers to take him down, Dillon went man-to-man with Burkes and , for once, and most importantly, won. He scores , game over.  Dillon didnt allow it. Great play.

RyanLR

I was really hoping for a rematch with Arky but it was a great game. Weirdest ending to a game I've ever seen though.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Oldbadger on December 10, 2017, 10:34:03 am
Play of the game.  It was taking two to three Badgers to take him down, Dillon went man-to-man with Burkes and , for once, and most importantly, won. He scores , game over.  Dillon didnt allow it. Great play.
I thought so too! Interception was just icing on the cake.

justafan33

Before yesterday, I had never seen Burks play, only heard he was a good player.  He isn't only just good, he is a game changer for any team.  He is one of best athletes I've seen play at this level. I hope he's a Razorback. The Badgers are a great ball club and will be tough for years to come.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas