• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pine Bluff games on tape.

Started by Bigfootdogfan, October 31, 2017, 07:00:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfootdogfan

I was wondering if anyone could tell me or direct me to where I could watch any of Pine Bluff's games from this year. I have checked all their opp. Sites but not been able to find any thing. Thanks in advance.

zebrafan

Quote from: Bigfootdogfan on October 31, 2017, 07:00:19 pm
I was wondering if anyone could tell me or direct me to where I could watch any of Pine Bluff's games from this year. I have checked all their opp. Sites but not been able to find any thing. Thanks in advance.
Maxpreps but those are just highlights, we had someone do games last year through NFHS Network but I haven't seen him at all this year. Maybe some other Z's fans know something I don't that could possibly help you?!

Bigfootdogfan

Thanks Zebrafan, I'll keep looking. I was hoping that one of PB opp. May have taped the game.

zebrafan

Quote from: Bigfootdogfan on October 31, 2017, 07:30:32 pm
Thanks Zebrafan, I'll keep looking. I was hoping that one of PB opp. May have taped the game.
Welcome, if I hear/see anything I'll let you know!

Bigfootdogfan

Quote from: zebrafan on October 31, 2017, 07:32:23 pm
Welcome, if I hear/see anything I'll let you know!

Ok appreciate that. I probably could just go back and watch last years game between GW and PB because both of these teams just reload and continue winning. If these two teams meet up again and I hope they do I expect another very close game that could go eather way.

Oldbadger

If you have anyone who has access, and there are a bunch, you could probably watch the games on HUDL.  As for tapes, I doubt you will ever find those since most are digital!  Just joking, I still say "filming".lol

ZebraHead82

Check out my YouTube page WavvyTech82

Pr8hd

I was wondering where 'itsslim' was this year..he was a big promoter for the NFHS site for the Zebras last year. I remember giving him a bit of a hard time about it. because he seemed to be more about that than actual input at times.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas